Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed (3600 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2015
A few weeks ago,my neighbour's mother came from the village to visit him and his wife with whom they had two lovely children.All was well until his mom came and after staying for a few weeks,a huge some of cash was missing from the man's wallet.The mother-in-law never supported the marriage right from the beginning because her daughter-in-law was from Ogun state while her son was from Delta state(tribe withheld).

The mother-in-law was vehemently accusing the daughter-in-law of stealing the money and was busy chanting "ole" "ole".The man was in support of his mother as he was busy beating up his wife while his mother was raining insults on his wife,whom he had married for almost four years and almost sent her packing out of the house in the middle of the night if not for the intervention of the elders in the neighbourhood.

I have known this couple for three years now although they have had little misunderstandings over the years but not as intense as of recent,his wife was well known for being kindhearted and respectful and who would have thought that she would have such an ugly character.

Dear nairalanders,do you think the wife actually stole the money or do you think it was the mother-in-law's device of breaking up the marriage.please your matured and unbiased opinions are needed as this ugly incident happened just last week's thursday night,feel free to contribute.
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2015
kennboiy:
A few weeks ago,my neighbour's mother came from the village to visit him and his wife with whom they had two lovely children.All was well until his mom came and after staying for a few weeks,a huge some of cash was missing from the man's wallet.The mother-in-law never supported the marriage right from the beginning because her daughter-in-law was from Ogun state while her son was from Delta state(tribe withheld).

The mother-in-law was vehemently accusing the daughter-in-law of stealing the money and was busy chanting "ole" "ole".The man was in support of his mother as he was busy beating up his wife while his mother was raining insults on his wife,whom he had married for almost four years and almost sent her packing out of the house in the middle of the night if not for the intervention of the elders in the neighbourhood.

I have known this couple for three years now although they have had little misunderstandings over the years but not as intense as of recent,his wife was well known for being kindhearted and respectful and who would have thought that she would have such an ugly character.

Dear nairalanders,do you think the wife actually stole the money or do you think it was the mother-in-law's device of breaking up the marriage.please your matured and unbiased opinions are needed as this ugly incident happened just last week's thursday night,feel free to contribute.

And how we are supposed to know this?

You wey be their neighbour no know, na Nairalanders go con know? undecided

23 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Phema:

Am actually clueless myself but the mother-in-law was just too harsh on her,but the way tribalism and lack of trust has crept into the marrital institution is very alarming.

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
She got married to a boy...
Men don't act that way

7 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
favoured234:
Men don't act that way

A boy indeed!

@topic
Oh Lord,let my future spouse be loaded with wisdom and understanding to handle every issue we face,grant me wisdom too. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2015
favoured234:
Men don't act that way
Hmmm...interesting,so how is a matured man suppose to act?
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by docphresh(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Ebiz12:

A boy indeed!

@topic
Oh Lord,let my future spouse be loaded with wisdom and understanding to handle every issue we face,grant me wisdom too. AMEN.
search no further. I am here.. lets go n meet ya mama.
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by docphresh(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2015
kennboiy:

bia mr kenny.. how would we know if the wife stole the money? where we in the house with dem dat night?

3 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
docphresh:

cheesy
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by ronald4lif(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Okay, you've known this neighbours for 3years meaning they have been married and cohabitating for at least 3years. During this durance there was never a time the man accused his wife of stealing, at least not to your knowledge, right?. If yes then I'd say the mother must have been the one who stole the money to fan the embers of hatred and malice from her son to the wife.

Questions the man would have pondered on, bearing in mind that his mum has never been pleased with his choice of wife was how come the money disappeared just when the mum visited?. Why didn't money disappear through out their living together?.

The man made a hasty conclusion and his mum must have had so much animosity towards his wife to be cheering him while he was on the physical assault. Her action was despicable of a mother and would have been a red flag for me if I were the man. I'd have known something was amiss.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by bellong: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
docphresh:

Send her bbm message.... don't derail the thread.. cheesy
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2015
docphresh:

bia mr kenny.. how would we know if the wife stole the money? where we in the house with dem dat night?
I was also not there,but what do you think should be done to know who actually stole the money.
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by docphresh(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2015
kennboiy:
I was also not there,but what do you think should be done to know who actually stole the money.
GET A BIBLE AND A KEY ..PUT THE KEY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BIBLE.. PREFERABLY IN THE BOOK OF JONAH.. ASK THE MOTHER AND THE WIFE TO HOLD ON TO THE BIBLE AND THEN MAKE THIS INCANTATION.."BIBLE, IF ITS THE WIFE THAT STOLE THe MONEY BIBLE TURN AROUND AND FALL. " BUT MIND U BE CAREFUL! I HAVE SEEN THIS THING WORK! BACK THEN IN MY SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS!
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Okay, you've known these neighbours for 3years meaning they have been married and cohabitating for at least 3years. During this durance there was never a time the man accused his wife of stealing, at least not to your knowledge, right?. If yes then I'd say the mother must have been the one who stole the money to fan the embers of hatred and malice from her son to his wife.

Questions the man would have pondered on, bearing in mind that his mum has never been pleased with his choice of wife was how come the money disappeared just when the mum visited?. Why didn't money disappeared through out their living together?.

The man made a hasty conclusion and his mum must have had so much animosity towards the son's wife to be cheering him while he was on the physical assault. Her action was despicable of a mother and would have been a red flag for me if I were the man. I'd have known something was amiss.
You have a point there big bro,i have never heard him acusing her of stealing,but they usually have misunderstanding whenever he comes backhome drunk at night of which the wife usually protest of.
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2015
docphresh:

GET A BIBLE AND A KEY ..PUT THE KEY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BIBLE.. PREFERABLY IN THE BOOK OF JONAH.. ASK THE MOTHER AND THE WIFE TO OLD ON TO THE BIBLE AND THEN MAKE THIS INCANTATATION.."BIBLE, IF ITS THE WIFE THAT STOLE THW MONEY BIBLE TURN AROUND AND FALL. " BUT MIND U BE CAREFUL! I HAVE SEEN THIS THING WORK! BACK THEN IN MY SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS!
Wow!!! do people actually do this in this generation
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by docphresh(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2015
kennboiy:
Wow!!! do people actually do this in this generation
lolz.. it worked in the 90's. . It should work now.. Na u ask question na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by limamintruth: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2015
kennboiy:

And how do you expect us to know
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2015
docphresh:
lolz.. it worked in the 90's. . It should work now.. Na u ask question na cheesy
I guess we need a lie detector in this country then...
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by wisdomiskey(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2015
kennboiy:
The mother-in-law was vehemently accusing the daughter-in-law of stealing the money and was busy chanting "ole" "ole". The man was in support of his mother as he was busy beating up his wife while his mother was raining insults on his wife, whom he had married for almost four years and almost sent her packing out of the house in the middle of the night if not for the intervention of the elders in the neighbourhood.

God punish dat nigga angry
e for marry him mama nau
old witch

3 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by Droeeza: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Well said. I hope they can come to some form of understanding. its so disheartening when couples allow a third party (Mum) to cause wahala .[/color][color=#006600]
ronald4lif:
Okay, you've known this neighbours for 3years meaning they have been married and cohabitating for at least 3years. During this durance there was never a time the man accused his wife of stealing, at least not to your knowledge, right?. If yes then I'd say the mother must have been the one who stole the money to fan the embers of hatred and malice from her son to the wife.

Questions the man would have pondered on, bearing in mind that his mum has never been pleased with his choice of wife was how come the money disappeared just when the mum visited?. Why didn't money disappear through out their living together?.

The man made a hasty conclusion and his mum must have had so much animosity towards his wife to be cheering him while he was on the physical assault. Her action was despicable of a mother and would have been a red flag for me if I were the man. I'd have known something was amiss.
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by Richy4(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2015
How much was this money that he has to beat the wife in the middle of the night?

I think both couple has been sitting on a thicken time bomb waiting to explode for some time.

The mother in law just made it quicker.

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by Slimzjoe(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Ronald4Lif has Said it all.

But let's look at it From another Angle. What if His Mum came With Black Magic? And that's what made her son believe her. This kinda things Happen a Lot

Especially in Nollywood cry

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Phema:

grin

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennboiy:

This is the real him revealed. What kind of man allows his mom to call his wife "ole ole" in public while he beats her to a pulp? Only God knows for how long this abuse has been going on.

2 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
And the stupid woman is still in that relationship, too ad she did not sustain life-threatening injuries after the beating undecided
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by edwife(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is ridiculous to say the least,even a blind man will know that the mother stole that money. undecided

Any girl who marry a man whose mother is against the union,should never expect peace....
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by armyofone(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Three things here
The wifey might have taken it
Maybe the mother in law
The guy dropped it somewhere.

A matured person would have said "forgot it ya'all and never mind"
Sending your wife packing for such flimsy thing shocked
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by Fkforyou(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm....well to me..o, seriously my wife cant steal from me, I mean even if she takes any amount of money, so far its from my wallet its not a big deal because its because of her am making the money in the first place. well different strokes for different folks.
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by amokeme(f): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
edwife:
This is ridiculous to say the least,even a blind man will know that the mother stole that money. undecided

Any girl who marry a man whose mother is against the union,should never expect peace....
my dear, I can't even try it. Even if the sister is against it, am backing out! Not to talk of his MUM? its really a no go area for me
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
amokeme:
my dear, I can't even try it. Even if the sister is against it, am backing out! Not to talk of his MUM? its really a no go area for me
Hmmm,what if you so much love the guy and you have invested so much in the relationship when age is not by your side,would you give it all up
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by amokeme(f): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennboiy:
Hmmm,what if you so much love the guy and you have invested so much in the relationship when age is not by your side,would you give it all up
when it comes to marriage, love is not everything my dear smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Were The Hurdles And Challenges You Faced Before Getting Married?!!!!!!!!!! / What Is Wrong For A Wife To Be Older In Age Than Her Husband?? / Genital Warts In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.