Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed (3602 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
amokeme:
when it comes to marriage, love is not everything my dear smiley
swthrt,,,,,but how can you marry someone you don't love and what do you think is involved in marriage apart from love smiley wink
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by bukatyne(f): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Okay, you've known this neighbours for 3years meaning they have been married and cohabitating for at least 3years. During this durance there was never a time the man accused his wife of stealing, at least not to your knowledge, right?. If yes then I'd say the mother must have been the one who stole the money to fan the embers of hatred and malice from her son to the wife.

Questions the man would have pondered on, bearing in mind that his mum has never been pleased with his choice of wife was how come the money disappeared just when the mum visited?. Why didn't money disappear through out their living together?.

The man made a hasty conclusion and his mum must have had so much animosity towards his wife to be cheering him while he was on the physical assault. Her action was despicable of a mother and would have been a red flag for me if I were the man. I'd have known something was amiss.

@bold:

Right on point

Shameless despicable bitter jealous angry woman

The husband lacks wisdom and understanding

The wife needs to seat down and think her life.
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by EyeKandy(f): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
It's terrible when a man or circumstances place a wife in a collision course with his mom.

Ladies, if you see this sign before marriage, RUN.
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by amokeme(f): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennboiy:
swthrt,,,,,but how can you marry someone you don't love and what do you think is involved in marriage apart from love smiley wink
I didn't say marry someone you don't love.. (Its not possible) I said its not everything..
And to me, when it comes to marriage, compatibility is key
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
amokeme:
I didn't say marry someone you don't love.. (Its not possible) I said its not everything..
And to me, when it comes to marriage, compatibility is key
Ok,then what would you do then when you realised that the compatible person you married has an ugly side that he has conceal during courtship? cos i know you ain't Nostradamus or a psychic smiley
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by amokeme(f): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennboiy:
Ok,then what would you do then when you realised that the compatible person you married has an ugly side that he has conceal during courtship? cos i know you ain't Nostradamus or a psychic smiley
you can't be too sure smiley I have the spirit of God in me, so am always guided wink
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2015
amokeme:
you can't be too sure smiley I have the spirit of God in me, so am always guided wink
Ok i go catch you,what is the model of the phone am using to type this message? and which network am i using?...wink
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by anssy(f): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennboiy:
A few weeks ago,my neighbour's mother came from the village to visit him and his wife with whom they had two lovely children.All was well until his mom came and after staying for a few weeks,a huge some of cash was missing from the man's wallet.The mother-in-law never supported the marriage right from the beginning because her daughter-in-law was from Ogun state while her son was from Delta state(tribe withheld).

The mother-in-law was vehemently accusing the daughter-in-law of stealing the money and was busy chanting "ole" "ole".The man was in support of his mother as he was busy beating up his wife while his mother was raining insults on his wife,whom he had married for almost four years and almost sent her packing out of the house in the middle of the night if not for the intervention of the elders in the neighbourhood.

I have known this couple for three years now although they have had little misunderstandings over the years but not as intense as of recent,his wife was well known for being kindhearted and respectful and who would have thought that she would have such an ugly character.

Dear nairalanders,do you think the wife actually stole the money or do you think it was the mother-in-law's device of breaking up the marriage.please your matured and unbiased opinions are needed as this ugly incident happened just last week's thursday night,feel free to contribute.

I no know who thief the money but I know for sure say the man Bleep up
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
The mil is a thief...and the husband is a piece of poo.
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
anssy:

I no know who thief the money but I know for sure say the man Bleep up
Hehehe,so you still de naija smiley i think se they don kidnap u sef wink
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by anssy(f): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2015
kennboiy:
Hehehe,so you still de naija smiley i think se they don kidnap u sef wink

who fit kidnap me grin

Na joke o kiss
Re: Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed by kennboiy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
anssy:

who fit kidnap me grin

Na joke o kiss
Kidnappers de plenty o.let me guess where your stay currently.....if i get it correctly,then you will have to take me out on an expensive e-dinner on saturday night wink....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) / My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! / How To Get A Divorce? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.