Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Failure To Use Pedestrian Bridge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Failure To Use Pedestrian Bridge (477 Views)

2 Physically Challenged Men Sweep Abuja Pedestrian Bridge (pics) / Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) / Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failure To Use Pedestrian Bridge by awujoolasola(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2015
i notice something on my way to work at ijaye bus stop this morning.i saw a lasma office stopping vehicle to allow people to cross the express road instead of enforcing the law to make sure they use the newly counstructed pedestrian bridge instead of risking their lives.is it the right thing to do.
Re: Failure To Use Pedestrian Bridge by feldido(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2015
So that the bridge no go spoil na grin

(1) (Reply)

Diseases That May Be Treated With Raw, Baked Or Boiled Onion / Okada Ban In Ondo State Will Cause More Chaos / That akward moment when only you can See the Witches behind your Problems (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.