Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Suspected Abduction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Abduction (474 Views)

Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans / Veronica Otogo, Bisola Mohammed Found, Now Home After Abduction / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Abduction by awujoolasola(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
my sister came back from work crying.when i ask asked her what is realy wrong she explained to me that her husband ex~girlfriend call her on phone that she saw her 5 year old daughter on her way coming back from work and she decided to stop her and interrogate her before letting her procceed home.she now told my sister on phone that if she want to wicked her she will kidnap her and ask her to bring a ransome of 5million naira before she release her daughter.
please fellow nairalander should we take the matter up and report it to the appropriate authority or wait and see what she is really up to or capable of doing.we are not sure maybe she is bluffing or serious.thanks
Re: Suspected Abduction by andyanders: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Report the case as this is a very serious case. Since it was a call she put straight to you,take that as an evidence as the service provider will be called to produce the call log in order to have her nailed.Do not take this as nothing. It is not only kidnapping , she can still abduct and kill the baby. This is a serious case since you have evidence of the call she made to you.
Re: Suspected Abduction by Allsmyles(f): 12:51am On Jul 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

* / Korede Bello Releases Godwin App For Andriod (see Photo) / Wife Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.