Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report (967 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by ManirBK: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Shocking revelation emerged that most members of the Boko Haram insurgents are Christians.
The insurgents have attacked many churches in the country,killing several worshipers.
According to a report obtained by Radio France International, Nigerian researchers met in Paris this week at the European Conference on African Studies and took part in a round table entitled “Within and around Boko Haram in Nigeria” where it was revealed that most people terrorizing the continent are from the Christian community.
On how many Christians that were forced to join the bloodthirsty group, the report claimed,“It’s almost certainly bound to be about 5,000,but some people put the numbers up way higher. The other problem is that of course as far as we know it’s quite a good job,at one point you could be paid 400 dollars a month for just simply joining them,you wouldn’t have to go fighting,you would spend your first months doing logistics or training.http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/13/most-boko-haram-members-are-christians-report/
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by asumo12: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2015
k
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by demmy0325(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by iphanyiuma(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2015
yawns
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Juxtified(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2015
ManirBK:
Shocking revelation emerged that most members of the Boko Haram insurgents are Christians.
The insurgents have attacked many churches in the country,killing several worshipers.
According to a report obtained by Radio France International, Nigerian researchers met in Paris this week at the European Conference on African Studies and took part in a round table entitled “Within and around Boko Haram in Nigeria” where it was revealed that most people terrorizing the continent are from the Christian community.
On how many Christians that were forced to join the bloodthirsty group, the report claimed,“It’s almost certainly bound to be about 5,000,but some people put the numbers up way higher. The other problem is that of course as far as we know it’s quite a good job,at one point you could be paid 400 dollars a month for just simply joining them,you wouldn’t have to go fighting,you would spend your first months doing logistics or training.http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/13/most-boko-haram-members-are-christians-report/
Now what's your definition of a Christian?
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2015
This lie has a Bachelor's degree from Cambridge, M.Sc from Oxford and Ph.D from Open University... I don't believe it.. So no 72 virgins for them when they die abi?

4 Likes

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2015
and they chant Alhahu Akubar? op u are high on cheap weed.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Mekybliss(f): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Stories
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2015
This lie has a Bachelor's degree from Cambridge, M.Sc from Oxford and Ph.D from Open University... I don't believe it.. So no 72 virgins for them when they die abi?.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Who knows sef. one other shocking revelation shows that they don't even have qurans
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Tintinnoty(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2015
pure propaganda
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Orunto: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2015
They are jesuits, followers of jesus of America, cia, barjesus and jesus of Oyingbo. Catch one to prove your case..
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Drabeey:
Who knows sef. one other shocking revelation shows that they don't even have qurans
Bro are you a muslim?
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Are u a Muslim
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by ELTON123(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Equalizer:
This lie has a Bachelor's degree from Cambridge, M.Sc from Oxford and Ph.D from Open University... I don't believe it.. So no 72 virgins for them when they die abi?.
maybe he smoked an expired weed

Just sayingundecided
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Bro are you a muslim?
yes I am
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Drabeey:

yes I am

When are you having ur salah celebration?. I want to knw when FG will declare public holiday.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Visocrate(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
let me slept after the argument woke me up since foreigners are now the ones telling us about what is happening in our land
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by ziccoit: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
I watched a YouTube video of Shekau where he was threatening and saying " my name is Shekau yes Shekau kau kau kau kau kau kau kau kau kau kau kau kau kau. . . . . . ." Firing rounds of bullet to simulate "kau kau" in the process. I just conclude that day the man is a mad man on drug.

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:

When are you having ur salah celebration?. I want to knw when FG will declare public holiday.

https://www.nairaland.com/2448333/eid-el-fitri-comes-up#35811260
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Muslims, always looking for cheap lie to lie against Christians, na you go carry bomb, chant alahu akbar, kill people, na una go behead people still day praise Allah, na una day hungry for holy war and holy crusade, Al Jihad Nonesense na em day shack una, na una go still come say na Christians, the earlier you accept Jesus as your personal lord and saviour, the best for you. This Islamic religion, faithful this and that, just blinds many of you. My bible says Thou shall not kill,your quaran says behead, so I wonder who's telling a lie here
It's God who create the Christian and muslims, so in this case, we leave it to God to take charge.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Ephemmm: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
tongue tongue tongue Propagandalie
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by snadguy007(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by fctboy: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Shekau, Mohammed Yusuf, Kabiru Sokoto, ISIS, Hezbollah, 72 virgins, Alqaeda and Allahu akbar has nothing to do with Christianity. JESUS IS LORD.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Chevron Delegates At Aso Villa,Abuja(Pics) / Buhari Begins The Islamization Of Nigeria / This Is What Donald Trump Will Do To About Immigration If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.