Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) (106318 Views)

Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Stolen: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Buhari is the worst coup plotter of them all.

IBB should have given him the same treatment.

The Zoo must fall.

1 Like

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Viktor1983(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
thirthes:
Never bite the finger that feeds you

which finger fed which mouth?
its a dog eat dog world.
get rich or die trying.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Asuokaa: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
BlissB:
Jeez............searching for the season 2 also......i so luv the series......doh jamal is somehow lets say ruthless i just love his style......can't just wait 2 get my hands on season 2

that jamal is my guy...in season he has shaved all his bear nw looking more like a leader nw
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Built2last: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
BlissB:
Jeez............searching for the season 2 also......i so luv the series......doh jamal is somehow lets say ruthless i just love his style......can't just wait 2 get my hands on season 2

but i think Bassam is quietly dangerous and probably more ruthless than Jamal...Jamal was broken by their father.

i think Bassam will return to be king and he may not preach that democrazy he is preaching now.

power sweat na wen you have not thasted it. e be like kpekus

@Asuokaa
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by scachy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
The blood of the innocents crying in the wilderness is part of the reasons we never had peace in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Asuokaa: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Built2last:

but i think Bassam is quietly dangerous and probably more ruthless than Jamal...Jamal was broken by their father.

i think Bassam will return to be king and he may not preach that democrazy he is preaching now.

@Asuokaa

well i bliv jamal is wise but act stup.id
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by ican2020: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Major Gideon Orkar REST in peace.

It was painful that you failed to kill IBB and send Beggar evil North East out Nigeria.

Today, we could have had a better nation without blood sucking Fulanis and Bokahari in our mist

4 Likes

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by vickylinco(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Asuokaa:

gideon orkar and kaduna nzeogwu are my heroes i really like them, they are what i call courageous officers they didnt run but stay to die..
smh!!! staying to die means he's courageous? true warrior live to fight another day my brother. look at ibb, David mark, obasanjo and the rest... enjoying there wealth. Abeg!!! value your life o

3 Likes

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by discusant: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
scachy:
The blood of the innocents crying in the wilderness is part of the reasons we never had peace in Nigeria.

Last election, our most sophisticated S.West finally handed Nigeria to the Fula to resume its usual business of keeping Nigeria most uncomfortable country for its citizens .

S.West's anger? That Jonathan did not make for enough representation of the S.West in his administration.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Skoopy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Whatever Is it we do in life, luck plays a key role. You may ask Buhari, IBB and late Abacha about it.
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Would obasanjo be executed this time?

1 Like

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by lalasticlala(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I created a thread, askinh what could have happened to two the coupists that were never seen till date. Till date, more than a year, the thread is begging to be moved to the home page, Lalasticlala.
The death of Ilya Bisalla pained me.

link?

1 Like

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Yujin(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Why is that all the coups planned by 'Christians' didn't succeed? Any well thought out reason?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by BlissB(f): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Asuokaa:

that jamal is my guy...in season he has shaved all his bear nw looking more like a leader nw
Dats my guy @jamal
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by discusant: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
MightyD:
Would obasanjo be executed this time?

Lol, he escaped by a hair's breath last time. Same for Diya. Because Abacha died intestate. The S. West is sophisticated in politics.
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by BlissB(f): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Built2last:

grin You are correct,bassam na slow poison
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by discusant: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yujin:
Why is that all the coups planned by 'Christians' didn't succeed? Any well thought out reason?

Because they are not good at using extreme violence.
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by azpekuliar: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Na the failure of that Orkar coup pain me pass. If only they had not rushed to make that broadcast that excised the Gambari North, ooo if only...
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Asuokaa: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
BlissB:
Dats my guy @jamal

the way he acts like a drunkard, i was like where did they get this guy from season 2 he nw acts serious...season 1 drinking sleeping with all the women in the country even disvirgined his Daughter in Law grin
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by laclass(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Asuokaa: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Built2last:

@Asuokaa

lol in season 2 bassam has started an insurgency
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by fred06: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Major Gideon Okar... was only a Major but he almost brought... IBB to his knees....
When ask by the military tribunal about his complicity in the coup... the only word he said as a man was... "THE ONLY REGRET I HAVE WAS NOT CUTTING THE COMMUNICATION LINES ON THE DAY TO LIBERATE NIGERIA FROM TYRANNY"__OKAR(1990)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Emekamex:
->Buhari should thank God that he is still alive.
->These are the fate of his fellow coupist.

No worries...he will soon join them!
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by anataala: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
you're a pagan buhari believe in one and Only God who has no partner
frodobee:

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Built2last: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Asuokaa:

well i bliv jamal is wise but act stup.id

Jamal is flipant and very disorganised.

Bassam is calm and highly calculative. you don't see him coming.

he has this unassuming look.

can't wait for season two

@BlissB
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by BlissB(f): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Asuokaa:

the way he acts like a drunkard, i was like where did they get this guy from season 2 he nw acts serious...season 1 drinking sleeping with all the women in the country even disvirgined his Daughter in Law grin
The guy na real craze........the way he talks trips me alot.....meanin d season 2 na bomb...cnt wait to c dis his seriousness
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by johnpalmer774(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
anigold:
Ibb,buhari,abacha,murtala were all coup plotters so let me hear something....

Gideon orkar had the opportunity to ran away when the coup failed but he refused. Murtala overthrow Gowon , what comes around goes around... What was Murtala thinking that nobody will come after him... Seriously say u be god.. Mtcheew..

Buhari overthrow a civilian government and ibb overthrow buhari , orkar tries to overthrow ibb but failed... Mamman vastsa was never a coup plotter but was wrongly accused why cos he was a direct rival to ibb....

So all the coup plotters were all over ambitious men simple. There was no saints...

Mr Man please learn and know better before coming online to comment on what you don't know , Buhari was never a coup Plotter but a Beneficiary to coup Plotter ...Buhari was not among those who planned coup the leader of the coup died during the process ans that was how the rest unanimously decide to make Buhari the Head of State to buttress my fact Buhari was in jos during the coup but a jet was sent to go bring him when the rest of them agreed to make him the Head state.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by anigold(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
emperorfidel:

Teacher! Isn't a series a movie? na picture ni?

sorry student i can give u a link to download the Tyrant series free but since u are looking for Tyrant the movie. I know sabi...
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by scachy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
discusant:

Last election, our most sophisticated S.West finally handed Nigeria to the Fula to resume its usual business of keeping Nigeria most uncomfortable country for its citizens .

S.West's anger? That Jonathan did not make for enough representation of the S.West in his administration.
Nigeria is forever watch the game unfold.
But God is still greater than the greatest
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Gentlesniper(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
kingthreat:
The coup that brought Buhari and Abacha to power was an easy coup as they were plotted against civilian regimes and succeeded.
When it comes to strategy and Bravery, lets give it up to these men

Yakubu Gowon
Murtala Muhammed
Ibrahim Babangida.

These are men of sterner stuff.
in terms of strategy and bravery, give it to Maj. Nzoegu and Maj okar, just that their coups weren't destined to succeed. IBB faced no threat 4rm buhari, just that he was way too smart 4 buhari, as 4 Gowon, he was just fortunate because he was the nxt in command after the death of Aguyi Ironsi during the 1966 counter coup events
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Asuokaa: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
BlissB:
The guy na real craze........the way he talks trips me alot.....meanin d season 2 na bomb...cnt wait to c dis his seriousness

i implore to go get it cause its raining fine...ihad tried to assassinate jamal in a conference but it failed, bassam is nw an insurgent leader and many more even his wife wanna marry again
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Asuokaa: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Built2last:

Jamal is flipant and very disorganised.

Bassam is calm and highly calculative. you don't see him coming.

he has this unassuming look.

can't wait for season two

@BlissB

i implore to go get it cause its raining fine...they tried to assassinate jamal but it failed, bassam is nw an insurgent leader and many more even his wife wanna marry again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.