Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner (61275 Views)

ChibokGirl Escapee Works With Atiku Abubakar Now (Photo) / Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by zeefa: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:

The Chibok Scam.

I S L A M A B A D !!

Liars! I really don't trust the story!

1 Like

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by easystudy101: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Anybody who still believes the boko haram fairy tales is really on a long tin.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by no2fuks(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Islam is a cancer that has so badly affected this world. That religion is nothing but a religion of rapists, vampires, murderers and pedophiles.

Islam is not a bad religion its these extremist and fanatics that give it a bad name

I seriously doubt these guys are even real muslim

jcross19:
may God help you . What probability do you have that if you give birth to that baby, when baby grow up will not become terrorist like the father because the evil runs in vein.

are you trolling it doesnt work like that that child might be a messiah
MKO4ever:

If she was raped by several commanders, how come she is now claiming pregnancy for Shekau? How about others that also dissect her?

women are naturally inclined to be groupies
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by deebsman1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
but the interview looked cooked up, maybe only me thou
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by sweatlana: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
midolian:
*Sad*

The thunder wey go tear shekau dick apart still dey for gym angry

That baby must not live mehn! angry angry

TO ALL OF YOU CALLING FOR THE DEATH OF AN INNOCENT CHILD BORN OF A HEROIC SURVIVOR,
YOU ARE WORSE THEN SHEKAU!
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT BOKO HARAM LOOKS LIKE, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR....

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU cry
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by akereconfi: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
This story get K leg

They let her watch as her parents were killed

Later on, she said her father wouldn't accept her back

Nigerian Journalism

1 Like

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by shalomm: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
mohince:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/how-boko-haram-leader-shekau-kept-me-as-sex-slave-raped-me-and-now-i-have-his-child/

But when i was reading, i saw something like " i was raped by different commander of the group" how come she knows the child belongs to shakau? quack journalism at its peak in Nigeria.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by shalomm: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
sweatlana:

TO ALL OF YOU CALLING FOR THE DEATH OF AN INNOCENT CHILD BORN OF A HEROIC SURVIVOR,
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT BOKO HARAM LOOKS LIKE, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR....

easy man. na fear cause am
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by PStacks(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Really sad! So so sad!
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by midolian(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
sweatlana:

EASIER SAID. I AM SURE IF IT WAZ YA SISTER, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SAID ALL THESE.

If not that she haz already given birth to the baby, I ld hav suggested that she abort the baby. But now that the baby is born, hmm, the baby will only remind her constantly of the torture she went through in the camp. God knows best sha
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
mohince:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/how-boko-haram-leader-shekau-kept-me-as-sex-slave-raped-me-and-now-i-have-his-child/
angry ARE YOU SURE THIS STORY IS TRUE OR JUST ANOTHER FABRICATION undecided

IF IT IS TRUE, LET HER KEEP THE BABY, WITH TIME HE WILL COME FOR THE BABY. AND THAT WILL BE OUR TROP CARD TO CAPTURE HIM
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by profmallory(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Let me add a little twist to your writing. How do you think the lady would feel, if the baby is a boy that grows to have the face of that demon. wont the lady be tempted to destroy him and take out her horrible experience on the poor child. The also, what would the poor child grow up to be knowing he might be the son of Shekau. I am not god, but I think the poor lady should be spared the night mares of bearing his child, hasnt she suffered enough?

Then
bigv:
Pele oh. But the honest truth is that there's absolutely nothing wrong with the child she's carrying, even tho the seed was planted by bokoharam.
For all I know, the child might have a different destiny. Solomon was conceived in quite a bizarre circumstance, yet he grew to become the king of Israel taking after David. A position he couldn't have held. That child could grow up to become the President.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by ceeceeuwa: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
This She_cow go don carry different stds since him dey Bleep unprotected.Na HIV go kill am! angry
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by ElFenomeno1: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Shekau bloody bastard..... angry angry angry angry
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Banter1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Taylor86:
is shekau a Christian too?

ISLAM is d worst religion ever
I rather b a native doctor to muslim
that's right!
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Ekaka1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuose:
[size=13pt]Madam sorry oh, but the quo'ran permits a moslem to have a sex slave.[/size]

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers;
and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond,
or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you)
save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
Even captured married Women too shocked shocked
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by rigarmortis: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
islam, the cankerworm invented by the prophet moohaMAD, after smoking that good weed
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by MarieSucre(f): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuose:
[size=13pt]Madam sorry oh, but the quo'ran permits a moslem to have a sex slave.[/size]

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers;
and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond,

How exactly is this supposed to alleviate her anguish. smh for some peeps.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by ZYZZA: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Allah-hu-Akbar!!!
you seed of the devil.allah is the devil waiting for all muslim in hell.this demonic religion.the satanic agent sent by the devil was mohammed the useless prophet.please can someone spot the difference between shacow and mohammed ? No difference idiot set of cow

1 Like

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Banter1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuose:

and they will come and denied this! This way of life is pure evil. Yes I called it way of life, because if i say it's a religion GOD will be angry and might punish me.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by teekay213(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
this is a good news for the country.hold his child as ransom to negotiate for seize fire.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Skimpledawg(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
bigv:
That child could grow up to become the President.
Of wich country Please? undecided
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by MarieSucre(f): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
no2fuks:

Islam is not a bad religion its these extremist and fanatics that give it a bad name

Read the Al Hadith. The Sahabas have a lot to teach you.

[/quote]
are you trolling it doesnt work like that that child might be a messiah[/quote] and the woman nko... is she supposed to just put her life on hold and hang around coz "messiah". Did you even consider her psychological and emotional anguish. or is she just a tool?

[/quote]women are naturally inclined to be groupies
[/quote] I'm not sure what is going on here. Are you sanctioning rape?
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by finesthaykay(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Madness in its highest order
Islamic religion is violence
chuose:

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by ZYZZA: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuose:

let me see the demon that would say boko are not islam .the religion is evil it the devils way of life yes islam is the devils way of life
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Taylor86:
is shekau a Christian too?

ISLAM is d worst religion ever
I rather b a native doctor to muslim
U are an Id*iot
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by MarieSucre(f): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
no2fuks:

Read the Al Hadith. The Sahabas have a lot to teach you.

no2fuks:

are you trolling it doesnt work like that that child might be a messiah
and the woman nko... is she supposed to just put her life on hold and hang around coz "messiah". Did you even consider her psychological and emotional anguish. or is she just a tool?

no2fuks ppst=35819400:
women are naturally inclined to be groupies
I'm not sure what is going on here. Are you sanctioning rape?
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuose:

I challenge you not to post half verses post the full verses and shame yourself

Also, According to the bible, a man can sell his daughter as a slave. Exodus chapter 21 verse 7 says “if a Man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do” I do not really need to elaborate or lay emphasis on that as this is quite simply easy to be understood.

Quran 33:49
O You who have believed, when you marry believing women and then divorce them before you have touched them, then there is not for you any waiting period to count concerning them. So provide for them and give them a gracious release.

Quran 33:50
O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

Quran 23:1
Certainly will the believers have succeeded
Quran 23:2
They who are during their prayer humbly submissive
Quran 23:3
And they who turn away from ill speech
Quran 23:4
And they who are observant of zakah
Quran 23:5
And they who guard their private parts
Quran 23:6
Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed -
Quran 23:7
But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors

Quran 4:24
And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

Who here lacks comprehension if not you
Who is deceitful and blind if not you

1 Like

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Mmaria: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
bigv:
Pele oh. But the honest truth is that there's absolutely nothing wrong with the child she's carrying, even tho the seed was planted by bokoharam.
For all I know, the child might have a different destiny. Solomon was conceived in quite a bizarre circumstance, yet he grew to become the king of Israel taking after David. A position he couldn't have held. That child could grow up to become the President.
The child that was concieved in bizzare way died, is not solomon. Solomon was born after David legally married Bethsheba.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
How do we validate the truth about the claim. All these women who were pregnant before they kidnapped them putting them babies on boko boys just to get sympathy from government.

Liars.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by afeez502: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Almighty Allah will helps us from this bondage of boko haram
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by ZYZZA: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
gassdon:
Report says that the kind of BODY ODOUR she contracted is very strange to medicals. Read up here: www.bizsworld..com
idi0t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.