Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner (61274 Views)

ChibokGirl Escapee Works With Atiku Abubakar Now (Photo) / Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by drealaz24(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuose:
[size=13pt]Madam sorry oh, but the quo'ran permits a moslem to have a sex slave.[/size]

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers;
and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond,
or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you)
save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."

At a time when the mentality of soldiers of war (before d prophet) is to rape or have sex with female captives anyhow, even they used them to entertain guest (read history or watch Spartacus), then it came to Muslim soldiers of then to be modest and fear Allah with their captives. (by marrying them legally)

so if u can't see in those different verses up there where he order them to have sex only WITH THOSE THEIR RIGHT HAND POSSES or if that doesnt mean anything to u, I pray Allah show u d way.

BTW, shekau is not a Muslim , he is a terrorist disguising as islam because Islam doesn't support his actions. I pray Allah open ur hearing and sight. Ameen

It happened that the prophet was in deep thought concerning pple like you, Allah revealed to him in so many verses in the Quran. Allow me to just quote one, surah 10 vs 42 and 43

42...,,and among them are some who listen to u, but can you make the deaf to hear, even though they apprehend not....

43.....,and among them are some who look at you, but can you guide the blind- even though they see not?

44.....truly! Allah wrongs not mankind in aught; but mankind wrong themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Awesomeking: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
pbs4real:
i tink he was refering to the PSYCOPATH cal'd shekau.
he said "SHEcow" he is obviously reffering to her.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
IbrahimB:

Let's see what the Bible says, shall we?

Numbers 31:7-18 - "Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14 - "But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you."

Deuteronomy 21:10-14 - "When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife."

Judges 5:30 - "They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera's spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil."

lol !
see a big blow to their jaw.

2 Likes

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by delpee(f): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Quoting from the Old Testament doesn't validate anything once it is not juxtaposed with the New Testament. Gods requirement for peaceful coexistence is at the root of ..Love your neighbour as yourself. There are many parables in the New Testament that signify a new way of life.

An example of an old law is that of stoning an adulterer. In the New Testament, Jesus asked those who were sinless to cast the first stone. They all left and the woman was set free.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
delpee:
Quoting from the Old Testament doesn't validate anything once it is not juxtaposed with the New Testament. Gods requirement for peaceful coexistence is at the root of ..Love your neighbour as yourself. There are many parables in the New Testament that signify a new way of life.

An example of an old law is that of stoning an adulterer. In the New Testament, Jesus asked those who were sinless to cast the first stone. They all left and the woman was set free.

Pls shut up! Are you saying God himself has nullified his old testament?
you guys are so confused. So your God is not perfect enough to say some words and stick to it? He can say something today and say it is not tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha I wonder the Type of God una dey worship ooo grin

Accept the Truth.

1 Like

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by nairamaniac: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuose:
[size=13pt]Madam sorry oh, but the quo'ran permits a moslem to have a sex slave.[/size]

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers;
and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond,
or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you)
save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
. Judges 21: 10- 24 :
So they sent twelve thousand warriors to
Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill
everyone there, including women and
children. "This is what you are to do,"
they said. "Completely destroy all the
males and every woman who is not a
virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-
gilead they found four hundred young
virgins who had never slept with a man,
and they brought them to the camp at
Shiloh in the land of Canaan.
The Israelite assembly sent a peace
delegation to the little remnant of
Benjamin who were living at the rock of
Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin
returned to their homes, and the four
hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who
were spared were given to them as
wives. But there were not enough
women for all of them. The people felt
sorry for Benjamin because the LORD
had left this gap in the tribes of Israel.
So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can
we find wives for the few who remain,
since all the women of the tribe of
Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs
for the survivors so that an entire tribe
of Israel will not be lost forever. But we
cannot give them our own daughters in
marriage because we have sworn with a
solemn oath that anyone who does this
will fall under God's curse."
Then they thought of the annual
festival of the LORD held in Shiloh,
between Lebonah and Bethel, along the
east side of the road that goes from
Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of
Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and
hide in the vineyards. When the women of
Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out
from the vineyards, and each of you can
take one of them home to be your wife !
And when their fathers and brothers
come to us in protest, we will tell them,
'Please be understanding. Let them have
your daughters, for we didn't find
enough wives for them when we
destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not
guilty of breaking the vow since you did
not give your daughters in marriage to
them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as
they were told. They kidnapped the
women who took part in the celebration and
carried them off to the land of their own
inheritance . Then they rebuilt their
towns and lived in them. So the
assembly of Israel departed by tribes
and families, and they returned to their
own homes.
So note, the men hide behind bushes like
stalkers, and they wait for the women
and once they see the women they rush
the women and kidnap them and then
basically marry them! This is clear rape,
I wonder what missionary Sam Shamoun
has to say about this, since the
missionary has a lot to say on the subject
of muta to which he is always refuted,
what will say about men hiding like
stalkers and then kidnapping women
and marrying them? This is what you
call ‘legalized rape’.
The fact is no Christian can explain
those disgusting verses.

1 Like

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2015
GET UR DATA AT A VERY CHEAPER PRICE MTN 1GIG-----#700 2GIG-----#1400 4GIG-----#2500 GLO 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 AIRTEL 1GIG_____#700 2GIG______#1300 4GIG_____#2500 ETISALAT 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 ......WHATSAPP 09050947168 OR CALL : 09037101896 U CAN Call TBOY FOR MORE INQUIRY.....
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2015
grin
Awesomeking:
he said "SHEcow" he is obviously reffering to her.
grin JJC....kip calm dis is nairaland.....lier mohammed is lie muhammed,liebaran maku is labaran maku,SHEcow is shekau,thie.fnubu is tinubu,bok.ohari is buhari ,yeebow is ibo,Biafra is biafra............get use to it bro......hahahaha
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by southernbelle(f): 12:56am On Jul 14, 2015
i pray and sincerely hope this beast called shekau is captured soon, but unfortunately, no amount of torture before death can pay for all his misdeeds and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Awesomeking: 4:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Kaeboy:
grin grin JJC....kip calm dis is nairaland.....lier mohammed is lie muhammed,liebaran maku is labaran maku,SHEcow is shekau,thie.fnubu is tinubu,bok.ohari is buhari ,yeebow is ibo,Biafra is biafra............get use to it bro......hahahaha
the jjc here is you,a lot of people have matured and improved from calling innocent people all that,considering the fact that u are still ranting on a old trend,i have been here longer than you have and while u think am jjc,you are the one who needs to stop doing copy copy and look around to realise the people u are copying aint doing the shi no more.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by paix(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2015
Ambi25:
just imagin some evil people behaving anyhow on our soil.
. In the name of religion.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by delugajackson: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2015
chuose:

Oh boy do you understand sarcasim?
I do.,but not in this very matter.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by stanech: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2015
He is only doiNg what Mohammed asked him to do.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Awesomeking:
the jjc here is you,a lot of people have matured and improved from calling innocent people all that,considering the fact that u are still ranting on a old trend,i have been here longer than you have and while u think am jjc,you are the one who needs to stop doing copy copy and look around to realise the people u are copying aint doing the shi no more.
lwkmd....the m.umu no go gree .... who dy follow u drag landlord for nairaland......
the fact is u dnt understand wat he meant by d statement.......I explained nd yet u dy twist d matter...all ds small small pikin self...... ...u jux dy mk me laff here
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Christianity and Slavery

Though slavery was an ancient institution which started in pre-historic era of mankind, it is safe to say that the volume of this trade reached its zenith through the Christian nations of Europe and America who, as is their nature, turned it into a meticulously organised commerce and started capturing slaves by thousands. Before we describe the nefarious trade in slave started by the Portuguese, the Spaniards and other maritime powers of the Christian West for their newly acquired colonies, let us see if Christianity, as a system and as a creed, did anything in the earliest period to alleviate the lot of slaves.
Justice Ameer Ali writes about Christianity:

It found slavery a recognised institution of the empire; it adopted the system without any endeavour to mitigate its baneful character, or promise its gradual abolition, or to improve the status of slaves. Under the civil law, slaves were mere chattels. They remained so under the Christian domination. Slavery had flourished among the Romans from the earliest times. The slaves whether of native or foreign birth, whether Will Durant describes the position of the Church as follows:

The Church did not condemn slavery. Orthodox and heretic, Roman and barbarian alike assumed the institution to he natural and in-destructible. Pagan laws condemned to slavery any free woman who married a slave; the laws of Constantine [a Christian emperor] ordered the woman to be executed, and the slave to be burned alive. The Emperor Gratian decreed that a slave who accused his master of any offence except high treason to the state should be burned alive at once, without inquiring into the justice of the charge.[7]

The only redress prescribed by Christianity is seen in the letter of St. Paul to a certain Philemon sending back to him his slave, Onessimus, with a recommendation to treat him well. Nothing more. It is interesting to note that the word "slave" of original Hebrew has been changed to "servant" in the Authorised Version of the Bible, and to "bond servant" in the Revised Standard Version, because, in words of The Concise Bible Commentary, "this word [i.e., slave] is avoided because of its association.[8] One wonders whether a translator has a right to change the original just because of "associations"?

It would be of interest to note here that the word "slave" is of European origin. It came into existence when the Franks used to supply the Spanish slave market with the "barbarians," and those captives happened to be mostly the people of Turkish origin from the region known as Slovakia (now a part of Czechoslovakia). These people are called "Slav" and so all captives came to be known as "slaves".

The following quotation graphically shows the attitude of Islam and Christianity on the subject of slavery and race:

"Take away the black man! I can have no discussion with him," exclaimed the Christian Archbishop Cyrus when the Arab conquerors had sent a deputation of their ablest men to discuss terms of surrender of the capital of Egypt, headed by Negro 'Ubaydah as the ablest of them all. To the sacred Archbishop's astonishment, he was told that this man was commissioned by General 'Amr; that the Moslems held Negroes and white men in equal respect judging a man by his character and not by his colour.[9]
This episode gives you in a nutshell what I propose to explain at length in this booklet.
Notes:

[6]. Ameer Ali, op. cit., pp.260-261.

[7]. Lecky, W.E., History of European Morals, vol.II (New York, 1926), p.61, as quoted by Will Durant, op. cit., vol. IV, p.77.

[8]. Clarke, Rev. W.K.L., The Concise Bible Commentary (London: S.P.C.K., 1952), p.976.

[9]. Leeder, S.S., Veiled Mysteries of Egypt (London, 1912), p.332.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by delpee(f): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Pls shut up! Are you saying God himself has nullified his old testament?
you guys are so confused. So your God is not perfect enough to say some words and stick to it? He can say something today and say it is not tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha I wonder the Type of God una dey worship ooo grin

Accept the Truth.

It's a pity that passing insults is considered acceptable even while fasting. Ignorance is a terrible thing! Best wishes. Case closed!
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by profmallory(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Na so o, he deserves a chance at least. But objectively, i still want to believe that the mother should determine if she wants it or not. She is the mother you know, and the circumstances at which it was conceived would leave a bitter scar. Remember the father of the child not only raped her, but murdered her parents. She was only a child o. ah its hard on her. No one prayers for what happened to her..

bigv:
Yeah, you do have a point. I think the child deserves a right to life the same way you do.
He didn't ask to be born. He never chose his background and circumstance of birth, neither did you or I.
He deserves a fair chance at life. What he grows to become is totally up to Him.
Adolf Hitler's father wasn't responsible for his and what He did. He chose that path for himslef.
Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by bigv(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
You're right. The choice is up to the mother. However, having the child and he/she later becomes great, the mothers tears would be wiped, more like a compensation for her grieve.
profmallory:
Na so o, he deserves a chance at least. But objectively, i still want to believe that the mother should determine if she wants it or not. She is the mother you know, and the circumstances at which it was conceived would leave a bitter scar. Remember the father of the child not only raped her, but murdered her parents. She was only a child o. ah its hard on her. No one prayers for what happened to her..

Re: How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner by kaybyte: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
markidoo:
Why on earth wud sm1 offer these infide/l terrorist AMNESTY? It ws understandable wen niger delta militants were given amnesty cos d neva hurt civilians n innocent soul bt had problems wit politician n white men that looted,exploitd n were milking d NIGERIA dry of it resources. If amnesty is given to dz TERRORIST let government also provide dem wit WITNESS PROTECTN PROGRAM cos if i happen to see any of them walk freely i SWEAR/VOW by the OLD N NEW gods I WILL DECAPITATE THE INFIDEL WITHOUT GIVING 2 FVCKS ABOUT THE LAW.
naso only mouth you they make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.