Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) (34261 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Biafra Sit At Home:See The Condition Of Douglas Road,The Busiest Road In Owerri / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Caliph69: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
In as much as the onus is on the state government to provide a conducive environment for her citizens, can't the said citizens help themselves? From what I can see in those pics, the trash drums provided possibly by the state government are not filled up. But due to our laziness and I don't care attitude, you will still see people throwing trash on the road...because others did same. I think the psyche of you Owerri guys need to change before throwing stones on the leadership of your state.

Jah Bless!
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
So?

What Should we do?
ask berem to stop lying
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by thaoriginator: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Okoroacha, the only sensible flat headed man undecided

1 Like

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
cindicandy:
PHOTOS: True face of Douglas Road Owerri. Rochas must save this situation right now.
THIS IS NOT THE WORK OF THE GOVERNMENT, LET THE COMMUNITY CLEAN THERE MESS AND PROVIDE A SUITABLE WASTE DISPOSAL,

NOT EVERYTHING WE CALL ON GOVT.
THAT 'S HOW WE DO IT IN THE NOURTH
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
shachris:
it's funny how you keep snapping the same dirt over and over again.

That dirty does not in any way reflect the true state owerri.

Why not show us the picture of Douglas road as at todayundecided
Though Ohakim wasn't a good governor so to say but the neatness of O'town was spectacular... he made me to make O'town my holiday destination... but today under Rochas...smh...
Cc. Rochas propaganda instruments...ujoatu, contactmorak, beremx, Abagworo...
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Lalasticlala,these pictures are as old as three years ago.It is very disappointing that you moved the thread to FP without any verification.

It is shameful of you to do so.

I implore you remove this thread from front page!
3 years? Oh thought it was 10 years ago. Ur godfather, criminal okorocha is a fraud
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
igbsam:
old picture. Go there now and see for yourself

The pictures the OP is posting, I personally took them myself on February 28 and March this year to shut that pathological liar/sycophant Beremx (MzJackBaueress) up, and I can authoritatively tell you that the place has gotten WORSE since the July rain kicked in.
If you doubt me, I'm ready to go back to that same spot and take some new pictures, and I promise you will lose your appetite for at least 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by osualaernest(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
THE ROAD IS EVEN WORSE NOW................ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by shaboti: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lols. Chino ehn, u need help grin
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
I thought igbo land was sparkling shocked shocked..... Then why do u guys abuse others of being filthy?

I honestly thot otherwise shocked. Mind blowing....

To be honest i havent seen anywhere this dirty in ages.... Rochas my man? Too bad
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
In this kind of environment ATHLETE’S FOOT is not avoidable. Read how to manage it here www.bizsworld..com
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
I am not in the mood to respond to low life ediots who keep spamming my mentions. Stay off my mentions dimwits!!
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by cindicandy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
shaboti:
Lols. Chino ehn, u need help grin

This is no chino. I am Cindy
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by henchamb(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
i can see one empty trash container there.
if the pple decides to dump their refuse at the wrong place then they should live with it
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by mandax: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chino, who made you hit front page with all these your many years old collection of adulterated photos you call Owerri?
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:
Thunder strike PDP/GEJ
for wetin dem do dis
country angry

May it strike your entire family too, was it GEJ that ask them to keep their city dirty? Uuh teens

1 Like

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lawd hammercy! shocked shocked shocked
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am not in the mood to respond to low life ediots who keep spamming my mentions. Stay off my mentions dimwits!!
u live in everlasting denial. And are not capable of facing the truth staring you in the eyes one bit
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by cindicandy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
mandax:
Chino, who made you hit front page with all these your many years old collection of adulterated photos you call Owerri?

These pictures are very recent, besides this is no chino. Thank you honey
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Caliph69:
In as much as the onus is on the state government to provide a conducive environment for her citizens, can't the said citizens help themselves? From what I can see in those pics, the trash drums provided possibly by the state government are not filled up. But due to our laziness and I don't care attitude, you will still see people throwing trash on the road...because others did same. I think the psyche of you Owerri guys need to change before throwing stones on the leadership of your state.

Jah Bless!

Truth is there's a market there which generates heaps of dirt unending but had the government been proactive, it will be much better than this nauseating sight here now...

Previous government was corrupt but neatness of the town including this area was spectacular unlike Rochas government now...

So the people are used to some degree of sanity and neatness in this regard so there's need to complain...coupled with the fact that this is a state whose SOLE business and source of livelihood is hospitality industry... How do people come into such place again with this kinda of mess?...thanks
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by jorel1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lowesr form of life, aka savages
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
oteeeddy:
Ok.. A newbie here though... grin grin grin

Nobody gives a fvck. angry

Kidding, welcome to nairaland, the home of information sharing, tribalism and cyber bullies.... wink

1 Like

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by mandax: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Why not show us the picture of Douglas road as at todayundecided
Though Ohakim wasn't a good governor so to say but the neatness of O'town was spectacular... he made me to make O'town my holiday destination... but today under Rochas...smh...
Cc. Rochas propaganda instruments...ujoatu, contactmorak, beremx, Abagworo...

Do you believe those are truly Rochas propaganda people? If they are, Rochas should be reacting to criticisms.
Methinks Rochas and people in his government never read the papers or online publications.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Lalasticlala,these pictures are as old as three years ago.It is very disappointing that you moved the thread to FP without any verification.

Are you still lying like a shameless pathetic animal?
You seem to forget that the day I took those pictures and humiliated you out of that thread, I was smart enough to buy a recent newspapee and taje a shot of it alongside the mess because I wisely anticipated you'd lie here and say the pictures are old.

"As old as three years ago" yet the newspaper says February 28 2015?

MCMLXXVI:

Berem, you miserable, lying buffoon. Your father and entire generation are the ediots.

This is a photograph of today's newspaper I took there...
From ThisDAY. Anybody who bought today's edition of the newspaper would identify it...

Everybody, look at it. See the date: Saturday, February 28 2015...

Now, look...

Now, as I shift the focus to the wider environment, you'll see that SAME Rochas billboard Valicious1 posted here...

Berem, you are a totally shameless assholle. THIS is the road you claim has been fixed!

Berem, can you see your lying ways laid bare on this thread?

Berem, are you proud of yourself and your shameless lies?

Berem, do you now understand why you need to shut the FUCCK up when Imo-based Nairalanders talk about Rochas and his deceit on this forum?

This is another one of the infamous white elephant "city gates" by your con artist Rochas Okorocha. Not one single gate has been completed since they were awarded 4 years ago. COMMON city gates! Interestingly, he was able to complete his 28-mansion Spibat estate ranch in less than 4 years!
Note: I took the shot along with the recent newspaper so you wouldn't have another excuse. These photos were taken today!

There is daylight robbery in Imo state! People, do not be deceived by this fat criminal and his propaganda on this forum. He has completely destroyed our institutions and hospitals while using public funds to build his own private companies to avoid competition. This man has converted the lands in Orlu as his! The Imo State University site (which was eventually canceled) in Orlu, he has converted the area to his own!
Another scam is the Ochiedike private hospital which belongs to his wife. Mr. Fans (close to Mbari Kitchen) has now been acquired by his daughter and his now being renovated as "Tweeter Bites".
This same man demolished our Owerri Library and built a PARKING LOT for the GOVERNMENT HOUSE CHAPEL there. On the same piece of land is the "Imo Collections" store which belongs to his daughter. Is it any surprise that Imo has tumbled from number 1 on the WAEC best performing states list to number 9 under this buffoon?
The so called free education he claims he provided is nothing but a complete scam. Free education in IMSU while the acceptance fee has shot up to 70,000 for indigenes and 120,000 for non-indigenes?

By the way, this is Douglas Road:

Berem, you are the REAL ENEMY OF IMO STATE.
You stay in Lagos but feel you know more than the SAME people who actually live in Imo State? What sort of immbecile are you?
What do you hope to achieve with this sort of idiocy you showcase on this forum?
You would have served humanity better as a fuccking stillborn! EDIOT!!!

Tags: Firefire, Rozayx5, Valicious1, Eaglechild, Ochejoseph, Stinggy, Onyegecha, Drnoel, Jmaine, Temitemi1, AgabaI23, Anonimi, Badneat

MCMLXXVI:
Mizzjullie, you tried to lie to Nairalanders by trying to pass off Wetheral Roundabout as DOUGLAS ROAD.

Well, Nairalanders, here are the pics...

See the newspaper. Today's edition of Punch. 9th March, 2015. Anybody who bought today's edition of Punch would confirm.

Now, check out Douglas Road...

With filth and waste lining up the center of the road and acting as the road median. Filth and waste.
Even the little schoolboy couldn't help covering his nose. It is that bad.

After 4 years...

And before the usual hungry lapdogs try to come up with another lie by claiming that road isn't Douglas, look at this building...

Now, zooming in on that building, you'll see the address...

"Imo City Optical Services. 35 DOUGLAS ROAD Owerri". Nuff said...

I rest my case.

Berem, why do you keep doing this to yourself? Why do you keep setting yourself up for humiliation like this?
These ones sef na February oh! dry season! Do you want to see the recent shocking disgusting rainy season pictures of that road?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by cindicandy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
What about our city gates that were abandoned for the past 3yrs? We are suffering both bad roads, filth and uncompleted projects in the state.

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Beremx quit blackmailing mods here because of partisan interest... What proof do you have to show that it is an old picture?... How's Douglas road as at today?...Have you been there?...I bet because you aren't hence health of those there aren't important to you...so far your partisan interest in Rochas is protected...Turn a new leaf...

Cc. Lalasticlala...

2 Likes

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by hareskay(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
shey na dey government go troway dirty for middle of road?
C'monn at least the govt's attention needs to be brought to such an unhygienic matter which is highly hazardous
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by litetias(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
ITbomb:
Where is the date

The practice of dumping dirt in the middle of the road which I observed mostly in Port Harcourt, Aba and Owerri should be stopped. Apart from making the picking up stressful for the dump guys, it is an eyesore.

The model used in Uyo and Calabar where where there is a specific dump bin/site easily accessible should be adopted.

Easy steps to start a blog
Check here to get everything you need to know

There was this Keep Imo Clean campaign when Ikedi Ohakim was governor with the provision of dust bins everywhere. I don't think Okorocha continued with it though.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by mandax: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
cindicandy:

These pictures are very recent, besides this is no chino. Thank you honey

Abeg clear way. This is Chino's handiwork. He does not like Imo state and Okorocha. These photos here, Chino collected them from wherever, he has been showing most of them on NL in their last two years.

Mind you, I am not standing for Okorocha. Okorocha scrapped many urban roads in my Orlu in the last three years and left them like that.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

You're an irredeemably pathological liar and a buffoon, and I make it a special point of civic duty to shame and humiliate people like you.
To the best of my knowledge, you don't own the site, neither did you contribute a single code during its creation, so it is not in your place to tell people what "mentions" they should make.
Create your own site and chat with yourself if you're unhappy when people rattle you out, or better yet, rope a giant anvil around your waist and take a refreshing swim.

2 Likes

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rochas is working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.