Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos (52110 Views)

Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics) / Senator Robert Ajayi Rescues Accident Victim In Ondo State. / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by MixedMan: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, on Monday alighted from his vehicle to assist in the rescue of an accident victim.

The victim, Miss Anukam Angela, who was driving alone in a wine Toyota Corolla with number plate EKY 415 CG, at about 8.15am, lost control and rammed into the median of the road along Osborne Road, Ikoyi, before the vehicle somersaulted.

Ambode, who was heading to the office through the direction before the incident occurred, ordered his convoy to stop at the scene so as to enable him to assess the situation as well as help rescue the passengers.

The governor instructed the ambulance attached to his convoy to convey the victim, who was in a state of shock, and could barely move or talk, to the Lagos Island General Hospital for treatment.

Angela’s sister, Amaka, who was contacted shortly after the crash, said she was treated for minor injuries free and discharged on the order of the governor.

She said the ambulance also conveyed her sister back to her residence at 3, Efosa Ehiedu Close, off Modupe Thomas Estate, Ajah, while the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority assisted in towing the vehicle away from the roadside to prevent traffic gridlock.

The Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Habib Aruna, said, “What the governor has done is typical of him. It is indeed a demonstration of his concern to the well-being of every resident and Miss Angela is not an exception.

“He has also, with this act, shown his commitment to an all inclusive approach in protecting the lives and property of citizens in the state.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/ambode-rescues-accident-victim-in-lagos/

pix credit: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/07/13/photos-governor-ambode-gets-down-from-convoy-to-rescue-accident-victim/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by MixedMan: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
ambode to me will do well only if he puts his mind on it and all that

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
I just like this man.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by destinysaid(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
no pictor?? angry ..... good man ambode

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
MixedMan:
ambode to me will do well only if he puts his mind on it and all that

Here's the big question: Will Tinubu allow him?

Your guess is as good as mine.smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Praktikals(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
misssclassy:
I just like this man.
Me too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by LoveMachine(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
The govs are now trying to outdo one another. The people will benefit.

29 Likes

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by kennydee05(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ambo... The right Governor for Lagosians.

I never wasted my vote on Ambode Akinwunmi.
God bless Lagosians

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Over to the police who will charge the woman N200,000 bribe for damage to public properties

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by free2ryhme: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Punch! Why did you stop at giving only the victim's address? You should have also given the whole world her room/apartment #. phone #, banking information and more... Junk journalism!

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by docphresh(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Leading by example. .. An exemplary Leader

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by boolet: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
undecided I am not impressed.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by free2ryhme: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good one Ambode. Thank God the casualty level was not severe.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by SmooshCHN: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
boolet:
undecided I am not impressed.
Of course you can't ever be. Kudos to the man though. Lagosians couldn't have hoped for someone better. All the best in his tenure.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Lasgidy1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
This appears like a well rehearsed event to me.

Hopefully waiting for a counter tread

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by unitysheart(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thank you Mr Governor.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Hidentity(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Impressive. That is how it should be, after all these are the people who were responsible for the votes cast and they are not less human.
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by wellmax(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Welldome my governor, haters will call it show off, if you hadn't stop they will say you don't have empathy. They must talk and you must work.
Itesiwaju eko

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by bmxshop: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Great Gesture.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Elslim: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
i only saw people walking nah

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Mark4reel: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good one for lagosians

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
That's my gov

This is definately a bad news to d wailing wailers..

Taniods, hw market today??

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by fatdon2(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nice one my governor, Pls provide ambulance and more emergency
team
to take care of these issues.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by uioqwe153: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by WisdomCanada(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
He looks like Gov Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by veeberry(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
The more you look.......................

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
APC! change!
Change who? Change Jonathan!

LaaaffFfssssssssssss
Laaaffssssssssssssssss
Laaaaaafffffffssssssssssssss
Llllllaaaaaaaffffffffffffssssssssss

I don forget say we don change sef.. To God be d glory .. Children of hate.. Oya make una attackk and start barking..

Lllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffssssss

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by dazzysleek(f): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hehehehe...d leg of d guy on blue suit tho!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by MSItachi: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Power of media
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by tunwumi: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos / Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja / Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.