Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments (5618 Views)

Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. / It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers / Fani-kayode Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari’s New Appoitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by fulanimafia: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abba999:
Darling, your question should be, why no Igbo in Buhari's appointments
Or is he on Re-revenge mission undecided

Igbos never gave Buhari their mandate...

they said he was too old and illiterate to govern...

so what do they want to do in such a government

All of a sudden the person you call 'dullardidol' is now 'Buhari' because of political position in Biafra Nigeria

Chai Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by orogodoganyin(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abba999:
yh that's true
i totally 4got they're still nigerians

1 Like

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by FastShipping: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why didn't you look at the religious side that you are known for?

Six appointments:

Three christians.

Three muslims.

Thank you jare grin. I was about to say the same thing you said. Each time I come here, The mofo called "shigidi" is all about religious thingy.

As a matter of fact 5 Christians and one Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by arewafederation: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
meforyou1:
everybody from the far north is hausa fulani. From Niger to birnin kebbi, zamfara, sokoto northern kaduna, kano, bauchi, Northern gombe, Yobe all the way to adamawa and borno. Hausa/Fulani is your lingua franca. Don't come now and start reminding us there are about 100 tribes in the far north. Forget that thing, we know the fact

Phew! Ignorance at its peak...

You have a lot to learn about your country, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by Abba999(f): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
fulanimafia:

Igbos never gave Buhari their mandate...

they said he was too old and illiterate to govern...

so what do they want to do in such a government

All of a sudden the person you call 'dullardidol' is now 'Buhari' because of political position in Biafra Nigeria

Chai Igbo grin
shocked chai!
Oga fulanimafia is "Sisi" Ameachi not igbo? Is Ogbonnanya Onu not igbo? Is Mallam Rochase Okoroawusa not igbo? Did Aba Igwe not gave Buhari Igbo title in support? Are there not igbo supporters of Buhari?
Now I see how fooooooolrich those act thou are undecided
Well I know u hate them igbo tongue
But I don't! I love them the way they are kiss

1 Like

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by fulanimafia: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abba999:

shocked chai!
Oga fulanimafia is "Sisi" Ameachi not igbo? Is Ogbonnanya Onu not igbo? Is Mallam Rochase Okoroawusa not igbo? Did Aba Igwe not gave Buhari Igbo title in support? Are there not igbo supporters of Buhari?

This brilliant post is for people like you.

obailala:

One thing you need to get into your head is that the few Igbos who threw away tribalism and ethnicity to support Buhari over Jonathan are a special breed; they are definitely on a different intellectual level from the crowd. How do you expect such people to be bothered by such senseless and petty reasoning.

So how does an Igbo service chief benefit the larger generation of Igbos?... It takes only a person sitting on a higher intellectual level to understand the importance of this question. Now these are the exact kind of Igbos who voted an Hausa man over a Jonathan.
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by hamzeiy: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
astana1:

are you dumb, check the ethnic make up nigeria, majority of people in the North-eastern corridor are not hausa/fulani but they can speak hausa.

The leader of boko haram is Kanuri
you know when you say some one is stu*pid...dt guy yoh quoted is just st*upid...in all ramifications of stupidity
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by hamzeiy: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
meforyou1:
everybody from the far north is hausa fulani. From Niger to birnin kebbi, zamfara, sokoto northern kaduna, kano, bauchi, Northern gombe, Yobe all the way to adamawa and borno. Hausa/Fulani is your lingua franca. Don't come now and start reminding us there are about 100 tribes in the far north. Forget that thing, we know the fact
stupidity of the highest level

1 Like

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by Abba999(f): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
fulanimafia:

This brilliant post is for people like you.

YOU ARE FULANI! & worse still, YOU ARE A MAFIAN undecided

So typical of your expectation! grin
My Aboonki friend lipsrsealed of what good will u be to the east? smiley
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by fulanimafia: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abba999:

YOU ARE FULANI! & worse still, YOU ARE A MAFIAN undecided

So typical of your expectation! grin
My Aboonki friend lipsrsealed of what good will u be to the east? smiley

Don't change the topic, sorry I interrupted your wailing Mr sixth-class-citizen grin grin

With the CNS appointment, SS are now confirmed to be more relevant than nyameeri, after GEJ

Chai grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by Abba999(f): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
fulanimafia:

Don't change the topic, sorry I interrupted your wailing[/s] Mr sixth-class-citizen grin grin[s]

With the CNS appointment, SS are now confirmed to be more relevant than nyameeri, after GEJ

Chai grin tongue

Alhaja thank u cool
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by SporaD8: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abba999:
see mumu question o! When Boko suspect where transfer to the east, hell was let lose how much more if PMB were to appoint Igbo? The song would have change to, "PMB want us to involve in a war that is not ours by appointing one of our own while sparing his own kinsmen!"" confused set of people.

5 Likes

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by attacker231: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
SporaD8:

see mumu question o! When Boko suspect where transfer to the east, hell was let lose how much more if PMB were to appoint Igbo? The song would have change to, "PMB want us to involve in a war that is not ours by appointing one of our own while sparing his own kinsmen!"" confused set of people.

Good point.

3 Likes

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by sparkleRed(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
meforyou1:

Hian thank God say I don go Niger, Niger is a Nupe speaking state,and gwarimpa or so buh majorly nupe
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by Abba999(f): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
[s][/s]
SporaD8:

[s][/s]
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
sparkleRed:

Hian thank God say I don go Niger, Niger is a Nupe speaking state,and gwarimpa or so buh majorly nupe
Gen Nsima, leave all dese people joor, na U Booharry suppose appoint as Chief of Army Staff. A whole Guard Commander like U at Paiko. lol...#PrinceEdateLG
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by sparkleRed(f): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Gen Nsima, leave all dese people joor, na U Booharry suppose appoint as Chief of Army Staff. A whole Guard Commander like U at Paiko. lol...#PrinceEdateLG

Jesus christ! Prince ooo! Parade commander sir! I hail oo
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
sparkleRed:

Jesus christ! Prince ooo! Parade commander sir! I hail oo
Hahahahahahahahaha, Na U get Nairaland o, all of us including seun dey aspire to be like U. lol.
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by CounterBoom(f): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
astana1:

It is stupid to compare a Nupe man to a kanuri
i am Nupe, we are different from the Kanuri's and different from the Hausa's and Yoruba's who are even closer to us.

1 Like

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by CounterBoom(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
sparkleRed:

Are you Nupe? I am

1 Like

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by pryme(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abba999:

shocked chai!

go play for sand sand. you think you know something but you are nothing. you think you know but you are horribly blind. it's pointless to argue with you cos you guys are so low down the valley, you guys are trapped there because of your hate.
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by CounterBoom(f): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
meforyou1:
Your ignorance and stupid1ty is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by sparkleRed(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Hahahahahahahahaha, Na U get Nairaland o, all of us including seun dey aspire to be like U. lol.

I don deactivate dis night so...may d good Lord bless u well grin

Hian General parade commander no dey do like dat, ow far any text from LGI
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by sparkleRed(f): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
CounterBoom:
Are you Nupe? I am

No am nt I just happen to serve there

Ku be yeshi grin

1 Like

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by Abba999(f): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
pryme:

[s][/s]
go play for sand sand. you think you know something but you are nothing. you think you know but you are horribly blind. it's pointless to argue with you cos you guys are so low down the valley, you guys are trapped there because of your hate.[s][/s]
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by meforyou1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
sparkleRed:

says who? I grew up in Minna, so I know them more than you. Bida, lapai, agaie and co are nupe. Minna was a gwari town before but now cosmopolitan with lots of hausa fulani. Suleja and madala is hausa. The emir of Suleja, former governor awwal ibrahim is a descendant of zazzau emirate Kingdom in zaria. The other major town kontagora area is 100% hausa fulani. So nupes are not majority one bit. U have more hausa fulani in Niger State than nupe
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
astana1:

What does an Igbo man gain by fighting boko haram, have they come to south east and killed your people. shouldn't you be suggesting that the people from the affected region solve the problem.

Alex Badeh is from NE, Adamawa precisely. Boko haram has already ravaged his village n captured it last year.

Do the maths.

1 Like

Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by ibisko04: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Six appointments
2 Southerners
4 Northerners.
Keep counting.
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by meforyou1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
arewafederation:

Phew! Ignorance at its peak...

You have a lot to learn about your country, Nigeria.
I know so much about this country than you and your entire generation
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by meforyou1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
astana1:

It is stupid to compare a Nupe man to a kanuri
hope you know of banza bokwai. Kanuri is among
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by Arch1: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
meforyou1:
says who? I grew up in Minna, so I know them more than you. Bida, lapai, agaie and co are nupe. Minna was a gwari town before but now cosmopolitan with lots of hausa fulani. Suleja and madala is hausa. The emir of Suleja, former governor awwal ibrahim is a descendant of zazzau emirate Kingdom in zaria. The other major town kontagora area is 100% hausa fulani. So nupes are not majority one bit. U have more hausa fulani in Niger State than nupe
you are partially correct
Re: No Hausas/fulani In Buhari Miltary Appoitments by meforyou1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
astana1:
We Have to appoint Generals that Know the region very well and can tackle the menace of Boko boys
General Ihejirika from South East decimated boko haram. On the verge of destroying them completely when your northern elders threatened ICC and forced President Jonathan to remove him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shell To Continue Operations, Denies Plan To Evacuate Workers / Next Level. Nigeria’s Total Foreign Trade Rose To N8.603 Trillion. / Yar'adua Removed As NNPC GMD,Barkindo Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.