Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,212 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

MY Friend Is Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Friend Is Heartbroken (3644 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Friend Is Heartbroken by MixedMan: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Evening everyone.. As you are reading this piece,my collague and friend is heartbroken at the moment..
We closed from work not just quite long around 5:25am, so on our way home,I was damn hungry, we are driving down to osolo way 7 8 isolo area.. So we had to stop by one of the restaurant called Dinos just closeby the 7 and 8 bustop..

I got my food,white rice and pair of gizzard and he got snacks and a bottle of coke.. Just we are eating now now! His girlfriend with another guy just appeared at the same eatery all laughing.. I'm telling u! They just showed up now now! My guy just open mouth they look her, the girl do turn back dey go outside at the moment.. What should I even do at the moment.. And to the best of my knowledge they've been dating for 3yrs+ now!
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
So?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by MixedMan: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please I don't need jobless folks to comment.. Thanks
Freemanan:
So?

3 Likes

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by goodmorning40: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
The girl don tire naa ,since three years haba
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Davena(f): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
so coz she's dating or friend she isn't allowed to hang out with other guys?

1 Like

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Davena(f): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
so coz she's dating ur friend she isn't allowed to hang out with other guys?

1 Like

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
What a gossip!

Death by "pair of gizzards".
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Twaci(f): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lemme get this straight, he is heartbroken becos he SAW his girl walking out of an eatery with another guy, another guy who could be her colleague, her cousin, her old time pal, her childhood bestie, her brother sef!...

He berra get his act together and call her for confirmation first before he drinks otapiapia.

3 Likes

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by MixedMan: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Apparently brains aint sold in local provision stores #ignorance
PunkyVeer:
What a gossip!

Death by "pair of gizzards".
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by MixedMan: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
People don't read to understand ,they read to reply.. Didn't u read the part I said the lady turned back and walked out immidiately he saw her
Davena:

1 Like

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
MixedMan:
Apparently brains aint sold in local provision stores #ignorance

Like the store you bought your "pair of gizzards"? grin
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by IamLEGEND1: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
He is already heartbroken, even though he doesnt know the nature of the r/ship between the bae & guyX........?

#GuysTurningIntoDramaKings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
It happens, lots of girls have more than 1 boyfriend, the girls are beating the guys to their game, tell your friend to take heart.

1 Like

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by MixedMan: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
MixedMan:
Lol I'm not shocked, you still blind and an illitrate at same time?? How can I even help you now?? U so wallowing in a pool of stupidityyyyy

"Illitrate" grin I rest my case. I hope your "pair" was a perfect match.

Anyway, does your friend know you're gossiping about him here?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Davena:
Babe, hope u can also allow ur bf/fiance hangout with another babe even in his bedroom without blaming witches frm your village for the heartbreak that will befall you after which?
do unto others what you want others to do unto you and not act as hardened and "i dnt care attitude" just because you are on a faceless online forum.

1 Like

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by MixedMan: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ishilove lalasticlala how market ?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Johnnoah1st: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

"Illitrate" grin I rest my case. I hope your "pair" was a perfect match.

Anyway, does your friend know you're gossiping about him here?
@OP i guess dis lady is as wayward as ur friend girlfriend

1 Like

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@OP i guess dis lady is as wayward as ur friend girlfriend

Ok. You can move along now..
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by gj22(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Davena:
so coz she's dating or friend she isn't allowed to hang out with other guys?

Hang out with other guys at 5:25AM?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by gj22(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, lots of girls have more than 1 boyfriend, the girls are beating the guys to their game, tell your friend to take heart.

How old are you? You think dating for 3 yrs is a game? Smh

1 Like

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Gurgle(f): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
guys

he said as soon as she saw him, she turned around and walked away

that was the heart-breaking part

why is nobody reading the post

anyway OP is your friend the jealous type, maybe that's why she did that

maybe she wasn't doing anything "wrong" but just couldn't be bothered with your friends overreaction
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Davena(f): 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
gj22:

Hang out with other guys at 5:25AM?
So? Must that translate into the fact that she's cheating on him?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by gj22(m): 12:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Davena:

So? Must that translate into the fact that she's cheating on him?

Oh, am sorry. Go and catch your BF of 3yrs hanging out with a girl at 5:25AM then as soon as you see him, he turns around and walks away. Then come and ask me again.

It might not be cheating but it is a reasonable cause for suspicion.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Davena(f): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2015
gj22:

Oh, am sorry. Go and catch your BF of 3yrs hanging out with a girl at 5:25AM and come and ask me again.

It might not be cheating but it is a reasonable cause for suspicion.
Possibly. Howeva rada dan being heartbroken over that and reaching his own conclusions, he could have asked her about it.

1 Like

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Davena(f): 12:27am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

Babe, hope u can also allow ur bf/fiance hangout with another babe even in his bedroom without blaming witches frm your village for the heartbreak that will befall you after which?
do unto others what you want others to do unto you and not act as hardened and "i dnt care attitude" just because you are on a faceless online forum.
don't confuse the facts of d matter. he met his gf with a guy at a restaurant arnd 5 in d a.m not in a bedroom. dose are two different things. and yl to most it might seem a terrible thing to do, yet there cud b a simple explanation for that which the guy in question won't know until he asks his gf. he shouldn't be quick to condemn her without hearing her out first.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by kpolli(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2015
To all the ladies saying "and so".... Please can you explain why she turned back and walked away if she didn't know she has been caught?

Plus will you hang out with other guys without informing your boyfriend?

Mr Poster, tell him to take heart.... He should not worry, another omo will come his way

1 Like

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Davena:

don't confuse the facts of d matter. he met his gf with a guy at a restaurant arnd 5 in d a.m not in a bedroom. dose are two different things. and yl to most it might seem a terrible thing to do, yet there cud b a simple explanation for that which the guy in question won't know until he asks his gf. he shouldn't be quick to condemn her without hearing her out first.
i get u madam ok. though the op didnt mention it but what about if the guy had call his gf mayb before he left work and his gf told him she was at home or even in church praying only to see the gf with another guy? my point here is that the gf have something in her sleeve, you know why? because it takes a guy and a girl who re very close to go somewhere holding and laughing with each other as the op stated, and ehh, the guy is definately not her uncle nor co-worker because also to an extent its hard for co-workers to go out holding and laughing when they are not bangin each other after office hour.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Davena(f): 12:59am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

i get u madam ok. though the op didnt mention it but what about if the guy had call his gf mayb before he left work and his gf told him she was at home or even in church praying only to see the gf with another guy? my point here is that the gf have something in her sleeve, you know why? because it takes a guy and a girl who re very close to go somewhere holding and laughing with each other as the op stated, and ehh, the guy is definately not her uncle nor co-worker because also to an extent its hard for co-workers to go out holding and laughing when they are not bangin each other after office hour.

OK... let's not prolong the issue any further
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Davena:

OK... let's not prolong the issue any further
yea. neither do i want it prolong since its now in public domain and the whole world knows as a guy giving your heart to a nigerian lady is like using your hand to put food in the mouth of a lion because they are not loyal, not trust worthy and also not smilling.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Lawalsuleiman(m): 3:40am On Jul 14, 2015
If I were him I will celebrate that by adding another bottle of Coke- he just saw judgement Live, which is rare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! / When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. / Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.