Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife (60839 Views)

CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
FREEZE YOU ARE A BOSS...

THANKS FOR NOT HITTING HER...

YOU ARE A HERO

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by adedayourt(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Doobhem:
What does he want to achieve with this pictures?

human are so insatiable.
na una go talk sey pikshor or adonbilivit

nw u got ur pix u stil askin ques undecided

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by cvibe2: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freeze,

This is what happens when you don't marry right.

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by valencia25(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is unacceptable shocked why should a woman do this to a man.

[size=14pt]
My signature is very much available, very fresh, I've been using it since last year. Only decided to share now now
[/size]
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by adedayourt(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
FREEZE YOU ARE A BOSS...

THANKS FOR NOT HITTING HER...

YOU ARE A HERO

hero til d woman go breaj bottle fr him head one day send am go grave

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by tunapius(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
misssclassy:

It requires a certain amount of courage to do that, of which, obviously, you don't have.
na fooool u like!
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by fF01(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
sue dat b¡tch for Aggravated Battery!
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Goddygee(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
This topic title is confusing, it shld be "freeze of coolfm..." and nt freeze coolfm

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
adedayourt:

hero til d woman go breaj bottle fr him head one day send am go grave
Stop hitting ladies... Please
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Reminds me of an old friend's mum back in the days who is a giant married to a short hottentots. The man almost died of beating.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by sunnyuche1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
meimoks:
Chai! husband molestation
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by lohresloco: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
The way I go take beat the woman when go try this nonsense, she nor go believe her eye, ask my Ex when be feel say I be gentleman enough to be punching bag. By the time relationship end, she don create full monster, dey cry foul to anybody when go listen. There is a limit to what one can take. I refuse to take bullshit from any woman. You die well.quote me and see if I bother replying you.
Brugo:
Can you imagine the rubbish comment someone made... "hope you didn't hit back". angry

This is an animal of a woman. Would you stand by and let her throttle you to an early grave?

Many husbands are going through similar things but they keep mute then later we hear that they've committed suicide. I salute the courage of this man.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
misssclassy:

It requires a certain amount of courage to do that, of which, obviously, you don't have.
What iidiotic courage would make a man accept such a beating and still post it just to prove a point?

9 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Eluwilussit(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good for a change. Prey don catch hunter.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
It takes a fooool to believe a pastor that says divorce is a sin...

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Talk about self-defense - on the lady's part. Now I am not defending her because she is a female like me but from my years of experience and as a popular saying goes in pidgin, "Na first to report to police get case", I have come to understand that those who prey always want to be seen as the victims in order to garner public sympathy.

Couples should learn to keep their family secrets to themselves. For crying out loud, the internet is here to stay and in few years time, his children will start seeing all these things, will he be happy when they start asking questions?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
This would never happen to snoop dogg tho,nigga pimpp hand aint strong enough

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by adedayourt(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Stop hitting ladies... Please

DERS ARE WAYS U CAN MAKE A LADY FEEL RAW PAIN WITHOUT HITTING HER.

#sincerely
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by ochiora(f): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Anyone who believes this Freeze of a 'boy' should have his head re-examined. Someone that has d guts to bring his private issues on social media, even when the so-called accused wife, has been mute. What kind of father is he? Even if he no longer has regards for his estranged wife, what of the emotional trauma, and social stigma he's putting his children to? May God deliver my fellow women from over grown babies in d guise of men.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by UniqueGem(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Never knew Freeze was more foolish than i thought. Always running his mouth on air like a cheap gossip.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Sunofgod(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freeze - so u no fit acquire double barrell?

BITC.H aaass NIGGA!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by NaijaCuzin: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
#SayNoToMolestion
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by UniqueGem(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
ochiora:
Anyone who believes this Freeze of a 'boy' should have his head re-examined. Someone that has d guts to bring his private issues on social media, even when the so-called accused wife, has been mute. What kind of father is he? Even if he no longer has regards for his estranged wife, what of the emotional trauma, and social stigma he's putting his children to? May God deliver my fellow women from over grown babies in d guise of men.
That guy na great fool. Your wife beats you and even cuts you and you fold your hands and wail around the house. Then come on Air or Instagram to form Rtionship expert.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by raayah(f): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mobebi:
You were beaten by your wife, and u had the guts to show the world your injuries...... issoriat.....

which mouth I want use tell the world say my wife beat me, still injure me again?

I don't support violence on women, but a woman who has d guts and mind to inflict injury on a man should be properly dealt with....

If he had beaten the wife back and she had bruises, he would be the one taking the abuse and being called a violent man.

Men are abused in regards to domestic violence everyday yet they are afraid to speak up because they will be called weak.

Let us support this man. He did a courageous thing. He restrained himself.

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by cococandy(f): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
I wish I can copy these his words and post it everywhere possible.

Good thing he knew to walk away.

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Dragonking: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
misssclassy:
Wow! I must say, this is really surprising.
I have heard of numerous cases of abuse in marriage, but most of this times, it usually involves abuse on the wife.
This is the first time I am seeing someone who is in the public eye come out to openly state that he was abused by his wife

I respect freeze's courage to post this pictures, because it's not every man that would come out and tell the world that he is/was being physically by his wife.

I know some people will say that he is trying to pile up more reasons in his defense for divorcing the wife and all that. But let's all look at it this way. If it was a woman who came out and tweeted these pictures saying she is suffering abuse from her husband, everyone would have wanted the man's head hanged on a gallow for all to see.

Let me also use this medium to say this; I believe there are other people out there, both women and men who are also experiencing physical abuse from their partners, and they are scared to come out and tell anyone about it.

Please if you are such person, just understand that there are just some things that can't be fixed.
We shouldn't always try to endure everything and try to wait for things to change. Some things just can't change.

If your partner can raise his/her hand to hurt you, it means that person has no value or respect for you. It means the person doesn't love you.
Just like freeze said, your life is more important than any relationship.

Please, if you are in any relationship where your partner abuses you physically, please don't hide, come out and let someone know.
There are NGOs here in Nigeria that handle cases like this. Your life is important. Your happiness is important. You deserve to be happy. Don't let anyone take that away from you.

It is better to be single than to be in an abusive relationship.

I have said it severally that many men suffer in abusive marriages just like women but they are ashamed to come out to say it..freeze made a bold step by letting everyone know that not only women suffer abusive marriages but men too.

The comment below is one of the reason men who suffer abusive marriages don't voice out.

UniqueGem:
That guy na great fool. Your wife beats you and even cuts and you fold your hands and wail around the house.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by kliq(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
angry
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by VickyRotex(f): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
All these people saying Hmmmmmmm,Waaaooohhhhh undecided undecided

Let me also join them by saying it.

"Hmmmm!!! Waoooooh!!! sad undecided

Wetin I wan talk for here, wey go solve the matter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by happney65: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Doobhem:
What does he want to achieve with this pictures?

He wants Buhari to give him Minister of Women affairs... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by VickyRotex(f): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
cococandy:
I wish I can copy these his words and post it everywhere possible.

Good thing he knew to walk away.

You can type it. wink wink
Re: Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
scribespad:
Talk about self-defense - on the lady's part. Now I am not defending her because she is a female like me but from my years of experience and as a popular saying goes in pidgin, "Na first to report to police get case", I have come to understand that those who prey always want to be seen as the victims in order to garner public sympathy.

Couples should learn to keep their family secrets to themselves. For crying out loud, the internet is here to stay and in few years time, his children will start seeing all these things, will he be happy when they start asking questions?

Don't you think the children have seen & heard it all? I don't think it'll be a shocker to them later on when they experience it whenever it happens. Depending on their ages of course. Children today aren't as clueless as we make them out to be. They learn a lot at schools these days. Nothing is too taboo nowadays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies / Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.