Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life (1461 Views)

See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by sammyjl(f): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2009
I am currently with my boyfriend for more than 2 years now, and eversince i met him i always get this negative rumours from an ex (high school x) of mine. The 1st time he found out we r together, he told me that my boyfriend is the type that will sleep with a gal and go and talk about it, i ignored this comment, than he told me that my boyfriend has a galfriend, it got me thinking, my boyfriend and I spoke about that, resolved it.
Than i relocated to another part of town with work, my ex calls me up and says he wants to tell me somthing, he started with his sayings again of my man and even goes to say he heard about it and doesnt know if its true or just rumours.
My boyfriend said that if he happens to get/catch that guy he'll see. I told my ex that i told my boyfriend that it was him who said ol those things. The advice that i gave to myself is to stay clear of my ex, stay as far away from him as possible, reject ol his calls and so on. Even wen my bf gives me a misscall for him to cll him back and that ex is present, he complains about it, hallo i do the same if i dont have airtime to call and he calls back. I think its mere jealousy he feels.

I even went to the exten of telling my ex that let him see what he sees' that side and leave me the heck out of it, i got somthing going good here and he wants to ruin it, my goodness!!!!! I asked him, y would a guy waste his airtime to check up on me everytime especially da fact that i relocated and yet up to now he calls, even wen he goes to SA to do his business he calls, and he gave me ol his numbers to cll if i'm clln.
WHAT DO YA'LL THINK?
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by aus123(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2009
@Sammy

You can put a stop to this if u so wish,

Be sincere with urself also,

An Ex is in the past, dicussing abt ur present relationship is nothing but a trouble,

With ur write-up, ur ex is still in love with u, May be u are also finding it difficult to say is over.

What is ur heart telling u,

Let go, to enjoy ur present except otherwise.
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by Woodpecker(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2009
does anyone have an eedris opacks decoder? we need to understand what this babe just said
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by Czarskit(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2009
Is this post in English? I'm not high or am I?
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by sammyjl(f): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2009
@ ausi123,i've gone to the extnt of hvn blocked his clls/texts and i m sincere wit maslf. And again Thanks

@ Czarskit and Woodpecker, grow up
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by Besto(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2009
Mb the chic went 2 a village high skul, poor english, opk
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by aus123(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2009
@Sammy

You are on the right track,

You shd also let ur current bf earned ur trust,

Don't also foregone the aspect of prayers,

Is all abt ur will power to make it work,

Wishing u the best and blissful relationship,
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by aus123(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2009
@all

What is most import ,

Is for us to understand her line of thots,

Pls, if anyone has a useful info,

Let us help our dear sis,,,

I guess, this is what this forum is all abt.

Not an Enlish Language or Semantics class!!!!!
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by sammyjl(f): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2009
Besto:

Mb the chic went 2 a village high skul, poor english, opk

Yes she did, but atleast ppl like aus123 are way intelligent to understand what she just said and are gr8 help indeed, unlike mere ppl like Besto, who are here to criticize rather than give advice, i say if you not in it to assist, keep your negative thoughts to ourself.

@ aus123, thanks again, i appreciate it a gr8 deal.
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by yme1(f): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2009
Tell him to back the hell out of your relationship before he will regret it
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by aus123(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2009
@sammy

Tnx sis,

Keep ur head up,

Even those that criticize are all part of the healing or remedial processess,

Just sift the wheat from the grains,

These are phases in life,

Be strong and always be a woman,
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2009
Tell him to stop callin u n dont cal him either,else ur next topic would b 'help i just slept wit my ex,what do i do'
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by tommy2k2(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2009
pretend like u wanna quit and she if he wud adjust, and if he did not, Quitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt sad sad
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by sammyjl(f): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ Tommy242 and tininyata, lol and true and thanks a lot
And aus123, thanks once more
cheesy
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2009
U're welcome
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by Treetop20(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2009
you shouldn't even be talking to an ex
to begin with. get rid of him
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by Omolola1(f): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2009
Tell him off
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by DaPhoenix(f): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
You know you can report him to the police right?
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by Czarskit(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ sam 'sumtin'

I was actually high but I'm good now. All the same, I still culdn't comprehend ur post but the topic & replies gives me an idea.

1. Get rid of ex-es.
2. Neva contact 'em for any reason whatsoever.
3. The most u shuld av with an ex shuld be 'Hi' or 'Hello'.

My ex left me 4 her ex & I'm going baq 2 my ex-ex (penultim8) galfriend. So learn frm my encounter. . .
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by dae(f): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

You know you can report him to the police right?

LOL and wat they gonna do? take him to court and accuse him of harrasment ?!?! ---- we talkin' about naija, calling police might = to more wahala. Except if things have changed around there sha!
=================================================================================

However, Best thing to do ma'am --- change ya digits and stay COMPLETELY and TOTALLY away from him, if he comes around, shout Ole!!! ole!! so that ara adugbo will chase him away, i bet u. if he see's you again. he'll pick race! grin
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by DaPhoenix(f): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2009
dae:

LOL and wat they gonna do? take him to court and accuse him of harrasment ?!?! ---- we talkin' about naija, calling police might = to more wahala. Except if things have changed around there sha!
=================================================================================

However, Best thing to do ma'am --- change ya digits and stay COMPLETELY and TOTALLY away from him, if he comes around, shout Ole!!! ole!! so that ara adugbo will chase him away, i bet u. if he see's you again. he'll pick race! grin

Her location says Namibia.
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by dae(f): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2009
There are different types of blockers - as we have C--K blockers, there are also relationship blockers --- in summary,  they're called ENEMY OF PROGRESS, you dont need those kinda people in your life.

He's mad that u got a man, i bet you he's so single, if he is, his intentions are CLEAR, he wants to make you single like him, and if he's not ---- he's just JEALOUS.

Read comments made by; Omolola1,  Treetop20 , y me ----------- VERY TRUE!!

PS;
that dont mean the heads of people mentioned a bove should swell oh,  grin lol -- just kiddin! y'all are keepin' it real jare.
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by dae(f): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Her location says Namibia.

Oh, ok -- didnt pay attention to where she at, i wonder what the police system is like there, prolly not better than naija, and if better, maybe just a lil bit, @ DaPhoenix; Anyways , Honey,sweetypie -- didnt mean to pick on you eh, kiss
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by DaPhoenix(f): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2009
dae:

Oh, ok -- didnt pay attention to where she at, i wonder what the police system is like there, prolly not better than naija, and if better, maybe just a lil bit, @ DaPhoenix; Anyways , Honey,sweetypie -- didnt mean to pick on you eh, kiss

Why would I feel like you were picking on me?
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by dae(f): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Why would I feel like you were picking on me?

Cuz i questioned what you said, smiley
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by DaPhoenix(f): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2009
dae:

Cuz i questioned what you said,  smiley

Oh . . . I didn't take offense to that. I really could care less.
Re: My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life by dae(f): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Oh . . . I didn't take offense to that. I really could care less.

Oh okay smiley , just checking. Lotta other people could be a lil testy you know.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Hear U Plz / 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! / Abeg Which One Is Marine Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.