Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. (14961 Views)

Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event / Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief / Can One Donate Blood During Ramadan Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Sissie(f): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
What is happening in our country is really sad with the level of despair and destruction boko haram has caused. We can no longer keep quiet and just complain without doing our own part to help the victims of boko haram and help make the country a better place.

NAMUSORG (Nairaland Muslims) raised N100,000 on whatsapp group last week to buy foodstuff and toiletries for the internally displaced persons. Clothes were also donated in Abuja.

We visited 2 of the camps.

Durumi camp

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Haywhymido(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Salam alekun,To all those dat contributed jazakumullah kharian.but why didnt u people create a thread for such contribution here

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Sissie(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Karamajiji Camp

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Wizeboy(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Ma Sha Allah

It was a wonderful and eye opener for us (Nairaland Muslims) to do more towards alleviating the sufferings of those victims of Boko Haram and also less privilege in our Society. We can definitely do more!

As a Muslim, it is importance for us to always engage in Sadaqah from whatever Almighty Allah blessed us with at every point in our life... Alhamdulillahi we are making progress towards obeying what we were enjoined by Almighty Allah in the Qur'an: Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and spend (in charity) out of the (substance) whereof He has made you heirs. For, those of you who believe and spend (in charity); for them is a great Reward. Suratul Al-Hadeed Qur'an 57 : 7.

I hope we will continue to do more than what we have done to the IDPs and less privilege in general, because this should be a continuous process and not once in a while thing.

JazaakAllah Khayran to the initiators, facilitators, contributors and everybody who partake in one way or the other in making it a success. Almighty Allah will accept it as an act of Ibadah and continue to lead us towards the right path (Ameen)

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by tbaba1234: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2015
Mashallah

cc: Lalasticlala , Seun

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by PassingShot(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Very good initiative. May Allah replenish your pockets in many fold.

But you should have reached out more nah! embarassed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by baba11(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Aliamdulilah....if we can be cohabiting this kind gestures, Islam will go places and the conversion rate will greatly reduce sad

Weldone namusorg!!!!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2015
lol...

Do we have Nairaland Muslm Organisation NaMusOrg?

Please let's get it right...i read 'typed' materials Mr Chairman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Readonee35L(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Huh...
I wasn't aware of this
I would have tried my best in donating some stuffs

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by pmc01(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2015
Ma shaa Allah la quwwata illa biLLah.
TabarokaLLah.
JazakumuLLahumkhayran fee duniya wal aakhirah.

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by baba11(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2015
soe:
lol...

Yea,there exists a one..

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Ramadan!!! Touching lives.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by omusiliyu(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Allahu akbar.
May Allah bless all those that contributed to the accomplishment of the project.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by deebsman1(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Lovely,jazakum lahu khairan, Nairaland d best Nigeria online forum is here to stay

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by sleemoon(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Jazakum llah kairan....
Buh y didn't i hear anything about this contributions? Paining me though

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2015
nyx 1. May ALLAH bless us

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by iidibaraya(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Jazakumulaahu khair to those who contributed and may He reward them abundantly

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by sleemoon(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2015
soe:
lol...
Seriously me sef no know until now
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by idris4r83(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Jazakallahu khairan, may Allah replenish your pocket in manifolds

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Jazakumunllahu Khairan. May GOD reward u guys (Amin).

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by heemah(f): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Maa Sha Allah! Pls create a thread here on NL next time so other Muslims can donate too..Jazakallahu khairan

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by DMainMan: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Jazakallahu khairan. Ramadan Kareem guys. Happy Eid in advance. May Allah reward you all. Amin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by alaoeri: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Jazakallahu Khairan
May Allah (swt) rewards you ppl abundantly. cool

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by pmc01(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2015
For all those who wish to contribute, I'm sure it's not too late and something can be worked out.

In the spirit of rationality, will the 'all Muslim are terrorists' and the 'Islamabad' gangs give their sincere take on this?
Let's see how objective you are or if you're merely hate-mongers.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2015
so u ppl did not even make it publicly that there is a group and ur aims?.. e pain me o. no p sha.
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by kunleee(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Ma Sha Allah. May Allah help the needy, displaced and less privilege people around the world. Aameen.
Jazakumullahu khairan.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by efilefun(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2015
Alhamdulilah, nice gesture but a gofundme account or a normal bank account should have been opened and made public so a lot of people can contribute, both Muslims and non Muslims and even people outside nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by DMainMan: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2015
sleemoon:

Seriously me sef no know until now

heemah:
Maa Sha Allah! Pls create a thread here on NL next time so other Muslims can donate too..Jazakallahu khairan

Haywhymido:
Salam alekun,To all those dat contributed jazakumullah kharian.but why didnt u people create a thread for such contribution here

soe:
lol...

sleemoon:
Jazakum llah kairan....

Buh y didn't i hear anything about this contributions? Paining me though
rahazaqa:
so u ppl did not even make it publicly that there is a group and ur aims?.. e pain me o. no p sha.

You might want to visit the nairaland muslum forum often. http://nairaland.com/islam

You all can still contribute o. There are lots of other stuffs.

Send an email to:

nairalandmuslim@gmail.com

You will be contacted

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by dridowu: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Jazakhullahi khairan to all those that contribute financially, morally in whatever way. May Allah be with us all. (Amin)

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by taiwoliu(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Nice move..... A welcomed development, but reach out to more next tym. My suggestion is: the fund raising shouldn't end here cos Boko Haram isn't d only tin punishing Nigerians. The fund can be used for other charitable missions. Barakalahu fih

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by gbongbo6070(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Jazaka'ALLAHU khaira...... islam religion of peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian 'islamic' Songs' Videos / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.