Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,560 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) (90886 Views)

Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos / Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by Olushauneddy(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Jonathan go collect the interest on top of the N1tr wey him give Ngozi Ole-Iweala during the last election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by shammah1(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2015
When kids without brain comments, this is the trash u get.
BIGERBOY1:
This guy should leave Abuja ASAP. Is there no FBN in otueke? All former heads of states/presidents return to their states or graves (as the case may be) and leave the he centre to the incumbent after their terms. But it seems GEJ can't stand the ND or his people after tasting Abuja .

2 Likes

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by bigtt76(f): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2015
Jonathan the BVN ambassador grin
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by gidado14(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
The most democratic President ever
and the most corrupt too
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by zheroes(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2015
UnknownT:
Hmmmm! So he follow for the last rush guys? Btw, it was in his tenure the CBN initiated the BVN thing, I thought the president is usually the first person to register/flagoff the policy. Like they do in National ID card, and others
funny you when you are a president you dey go bank?? everything is presidential lol even to shite cheesy
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by laffytaffy1: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2015
How come that ugly baboon Obasanjo never gets this kind of receptions outside his home state.

2 Likes

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by reuben79: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
The most democratic President ever
in history of igboland Nt 4 Nigeria okk
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
This guy should leave Abuja ASAP. Is there no FBN in otueke? All former heads of states/presidents return to their states or graves (as the case may be) and leave the he centre to the incumbent after their terms. But it seems GEJ can't stand the ND or his people after tasting Abuja .
When u bin fail jss3 did u leave the school or when u bin get carryover you comot for school well na cowards they always change schools or location...just saying things as it is sha if the cap fit where it and reply

1 Like

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by tpiadotcom: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Where is his personal assistant, isn't he supposed to have a secretary.
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2015
BIGERBOY1:

And is Abuja your father's property? Please show some respect! Don't hide under the annonimity of the internet to spew caustic and toxic bile that only portrays how eaten up you are

2 Likes

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by morbeta(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
tuscani:
this man has a date wit history. i always blame him for losing. he is a good man but too many bad people

Indeed he has a date with history as the most corrupt Nigeria leader. I concur that he is a good man but that is not a yardstick, he came as the must like and left as the must hated. He is a disappointment to many both locally and internationally.
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by aaamos(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2015
So u juSt wan Do ur BVN...a clueless willl alwAys be a clueless
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by Omahony: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2015
slimfit1:
What is this guy doing in a bank as big as he is, is he looting the bank !
. Did u read the caption at all?

1 Like

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by M4gunners: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
GEJ my HERO since you left, i can see how refreshed you are.

3 Likes

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by ajepako(f): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
thaoriginator:
Agbaya, he never do BVN

You wey don do your BVN, no be JAMB score dey your account?

Bedwetter! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by ajepako(f): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Dont mind the serial farter! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by ajepako(f): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2015
ibedun:

Olorun Oba ngbo. Cluelessness runs in his DNA.

How did your ' sia baba ' look when he was standing aimlessly to see David cameron in England?
You didnt see the photo right?
That is the definition of cluelessness and brainlessness

2 Likes

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by Silencerh(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2015
I just love this man, though am a loyalist of APC (Sai Bukky to be precise)

1 Like

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Wolf in lamb vessel, thank you, your administration and political party for putting this great country in this current state. Nemesis will surely visit you and it's very soon
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by babiskinado(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2015
After insulting him and Mama Patience, now you want to take selfie with him. Choi
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by chase101: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2015
BIGERBOY1:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by goziedave(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2015
[b][/b]#GEJ while you were away buhari and his aides have denied many things they said

1 Like

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by ABAKA72(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2015
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! see as the world dey reject people wey make nagetive comment against the man, the luckiest among them are getting 1 or 2 likes while the rest are ignored, you dont need to look far to know when someone has posted a stup*id comment, you only need to look at the number of likes. Lols!!!!!!
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by mozay2015(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=BIGERBOY1 post=35829863]This guy should leave Abuja ASAP. Is there no FBN in otueke? All former heads of states/presidents return to their states or graves (as the case may be) and leave the he centre to the incumbent after their terms. But it seems GEJ can't stand the ND or his people after tasting Abuja . what are u saying

1 Like

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2015
This guy remains my President until we have a new one.
God Bless you Sir.
GEJ, My Hero - My guy

2 Likes

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2015
kayalla:
i wish i can meet him one on one someday smiley smiley smiley
Trek for him to Otuoke.
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by repogirl(f): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2015
IzonOwei:
you resemble on of my small worry worry niece... grin grin
lol grin....strange, considering I am not small neither am I worry worry, except you deserve the worrying anyway.
Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by izaray(f): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2015
GEJ, looking really refreshed and younger even....Peace of mind matters a lot!

God bless u, great and peaceful man!

1 Like

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
ELTON123:
what is this one sayingundecided
The dude say Laugh Wan Make Me Slap Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (LWMMSGEJ)..... shocked

Some people sef with lame comments.... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
slimfit1:
What is this guy doing in a bank as big as he is, is he looting the bank !

That's what it takes to be a democrat. Get a life and education.

1 Like

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by rigarmortis: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Get ready for your prosecution.

don't hold your breathe

1 Like

Re: Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2015
repogirl:
lol grin....strange, considering I am not small neither am I worry worry, except you deserve the worrying anyway.
lol//.... grin..bring the worry worry on...i dont think it can match up with the ones i face with my nieces and nephews... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Ministerial Nominees And Their States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.