Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies (49860 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by ajahexcel(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2015
This post is not to rate any school above another but by the evident works of the alumni bodies of the schools listed below we have compiled this list.

If your school do not make this list, it simply means it's high time you started getting your alumni together to form a stronger union.

1. University of Ibadan (UI)

2. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)

3. Obafemi Awolowo University Ife (OAU)

4. University of Benin (UNIBEN)

5. University of Nigeria Nsukka

6. University of Illorin (UNILORIN)

7. University of Lagos (UNILAG)

These Alumni bodies have websites and have contributed to the development of their alma mata in one way or the other.

Note: Our Result above stand to be corrected, as such feel free to add any school you think should make the list.
SOURCE: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Please Unban my link and make my contributions on NL worthwhile
www . nigerian university scholarships .com

cc: lalasticalala

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by wenger2(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2015
festus commentus

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Belvine33(f): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by acenazt: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2015
I trust ABU dos guys get wahala na dem get ASUU sef

21 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Escalze(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Seunvense(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Correct...University of Ibadan has been taking the first position since 17 November 1948.

11 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by lative(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2015
some1 once told me these universities are overrated, I jst smiled n walked away

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by tpiadotcom: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Strong meaning what?

You just compiled a list of the first universities in nigeria, that doesn't mean other schools don't have their own strong alumni, you simply didn't bother searching.

AAU for example, has very strong alumni, yet you did not mention them at all.

The private universities are backed by their founders and sponsors, you also ignored them completely.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by baruzeez(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2015
notified
Unilorin ma alma mata I sing
always beta by far
If u are not a student of the beta by far university get one as a friend

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by percyoats(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2015
I think you don't get his point exactly.

AAU may have a strong alumni, just like some other schools not mentioned here... But he has just mentioned the top 7s.

tpiadotcom:
Strong meaning what?

You just compiled a list of the first universities in nigeria, that doesn't mean other schools don't have their own strong alumni, you simply didn't bother searching.

AAU for example, has very strong alumni, yet you did not mention them at all.

The private universities are backed by their founders and sponsors, you also ignored them completely.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by aminho(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Buk kano and Unimaid should be there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by ajahexcel(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
percyoats:
I think you don't get his point exactly.

AAU may have a strong alumni, just like some other schools not mentioned here... But he has just mentioned the top 7s.

Thanks Percyoats for noting that.....

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Futurecrown(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
ajahexcel:
This post is not to rate any school above another but by the evident works of the alumni bodies of the schools listed below we have compiled this list.

If your school do not make this list, it simply means it's high time you started getting your alumni together to form a stronger union.

1. University of Ibadan (UI)

2. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)

3. Obafemi Awolowo University Ife (OAU)

4. University of Benin (UNIBEN)

5. University of Nigeria Nsukka

6. University of Illorin (UNILORIN)

7. University of Lagos (UNILAG)

These Alumni bodies have websites and have contributed to the development of their alma mata in one way or the other.

Note: Our Result above stand to be corrected, as such feel free to add any school you think should make the list.
SOURCE: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Please Unban my link and make my contributions on NL worthwhile
www . nigerian university scholarships .com

cc: lalasticalala
ALMIGHTY UNIBEN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by sheddo619(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
so tru of ABU

20 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by tuoyoojo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
ok
ABU is so so on point

largest university south of the sahara, north of the limpopo

the alumni is really working

if you rep ABU......click like

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by allanphash7(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nigeria school has no value
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Correct....

Lotta Governors and President from ABU... Great school...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
allanphash7:
Nigeria school has no value
REALLY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by MizMyColi(f): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Uniben must always represent niiicheesy

Greatest!

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by EagleScribes: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
What of Federal Univerity of Otuoke?

Just kidding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Dannyset(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Of the Greatest LASU

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
aminho:
Buk kano and Unimaid should be there
UNIMAID?
My Lawd

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by eluquenson(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
I love UI but i attended Lasu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Psuedy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Of course...dey r d oldest unis in naija ;its only natural for dem to av a strong alumni...wat a topic?? *sighs& walks out*

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Babcock University also has a strong Alumni network.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by jammani(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
BetterByFar

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Pavore9: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
UNN na confirm! cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Mintek: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Subjective.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by NaijaCuzin: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
#TeamUNIBEN

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
beta by far must be there

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
FUTO nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren / You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.