Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" (35737 Views)

Lets Revisit Aliyu Tishau (boko Haram Cofounder) / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2015
[b]. . . . . . .first off, I am not a PDP goon, imp or minion . . . . . . . . . . .but the recent appointment of a new NSA by Buhari has really got me thinking; was Monguno the best in the pack? what were the reasons for his appointment? has Buhari been wrongly advised? . . . . . . . . .I might never know the yardsticks used for his appointment, but what I do know is that Monguno has a lot of baggage!!! angry

How many remember the self acclaimed Boko haram co-founder Ali Tishau? how many remember the controversies surrounding his release from DIA custody on the orders of the then CDI, Gen Babagana Monguno? well to recap;

Ali Tishau a boko haram suspect (and self acclaimed co-founder of the group) was arrested by the police in December 2010, he was interrogated and arraigned before an Abuja magistrate court but was granted bail . . . . . . . . . . . .the police knowing the big fish they had, re-arraigned him before the FCT high court where he was again granted bail!!! . . . . . . . . . . . .for security reasons, police re-arrested him for further prosecution.

On the 27th of june 2011, the then CDI (Gen Babagana Monguno) requested that the police hand over the suspect to the defence intelligence agency, the then IGP obliged Moguno with the understanding that the suspect will be returned to the police after DIA interrogation, this was never to be . . . . . . . . . . . . .Tishau miraculously vanished from detention . . . . . . . . . . accusing fingers were pointed at Monguno!!!

. . . . . . .after inconclusive investigations by the presidency, Moguno was transferred from the DIA . . . . . . . . . . . . .now I don't know the outcome of those investigations, but I do know that with this kind of controversy, Monguno should have been the last man considered for the post of NSA . . . . . . . . .but then again, I am not privy to the information at the disposal of our good President.
[/b]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/fg-to-sack-security-chiefs-over-collusion-with-boko-haram/

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/112370-boko-haram-offering-n50-million-reward-for-sss-director-marilyn-ogar-s-death.html

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by feldido(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2015
Buhari has an agenda... cry

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2015
A lot of things happening in this government shows that they are in the know about the modus operandi of this sect. They allowed BH to grow in order to destabilise GEJs govt but today the evil has grown beyond them.

I concur with the person below me

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by kodded(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2015
"buhari is a terrorist" ......... El rufai

I guess this is one of the plan to give boko haram amnesty by appointing a boko haram sympathizer
angry undecided

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by warrior01: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2015
torkaka:
[b]. . . . . . .first off, I am not a PDP goon, imp or minion . . . . . . . . . . .but the recent appointment of a new NSA by Buhari has really got me thinking; was Monguno the best in the pack? what were the reasons for his appointment? has Buhari been wrongly advised? . . . . . . . . .I might never know the yardsticks used for his appointment, but what I do know is that Monguno has a lot of baggage!!! angry

How many remember the self acclaimed Boko haram co-founder Ali Tishau? how many remember the controversies surrounding his release from DIA custody on the orders of the then CDI, Gen Babagana Monguno? well to recap;

Ali Tishau a boko haram suspect (and self acclaimed co-founder of the group) was arrested by the police in December 2010, he was interrogated and arraigned before and Abuja magistrate court but was granted bail . . . . . . . . . . . .the police knowing the big fish they had, re-arraigned him before the FCT high court where he was again granted bail!!! . . . . . . . . . . . .for security reasons, police re-arrested him for further prosecution.

On the 27th of june 2011, the then CDI (Gen Babagana Monguno) requested that the police hand over the suspect to the defence intelligence agency, the then IGP obliged Moguno with the understanding that the suspect will be returned to the police after DIA interrogation, this was never to be . . . . . . . . . . . . .Tishau miraculously vanished from detention . . . . . . . . . . accusing fingers were pointed at Monguno!!!

. . . . . . .after inconclusive investigations by the presidency, Moguno was transferred from the DIA . . . . . . . . . . . . .now I don't know the outcome of those investigations, but I do know that with this kind of controversy, Monguno should have been the last man considered for the post of NSA . . . . . . . . .but then again, I am not privy to the information at the disposal of our good President.
[/b]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/fg-to-sack-security-chiefs-over-collusion-with-boko-haram/

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/112370-boko-haram-offering-n50-million-reward-for-sss-director-marilyn-ogar-s-death.html

Welcome to the Boko haramic change guys. Na sit don look I kukuma dey. Una never see something

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by dunkem21(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2015
Hmnnn.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2015
He thinks he's doing the right thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Generalkorex(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Ole lo mo ese ole to. Na thief them dey take dey catch thief.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by olapluto(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2015
This release of Tishau even strengthens my believe in the new NSA. You now know that there is going to be a big flow of INTEL. This is a man who knows the internal workings of Boko Haram. He must have released Tishau because Tishau is a good INTEL source.

On another note, this man Monguno is highly qualified. Top of class in almost all prestigous schools, capped with a PhD in Architecture from UK uni. What else do we need?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:
This release of Tishau even strengthens my believe in the new NSA. You now know that there is going to be a big flow of INTEL. This is a man who knows the internal workings of Boko Haram. He must have released Tishau because Tishau is a good INTEL source.

On another note, this man Monguno is highly qualified. Top of class in almost all prestigous schools, capped with a PhD in Architecture from UK uni. What else do we need?

. . . . . . . . . .you are kidding right? . . . . . . . . . .Tishau was released in 2011, and since then we have had the worst waves of boko haram attacks!!!

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by arewafederation: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:

Sincerity and willingness. wink

Whatever the allegations against this man, I trust the judgement of my PRESIDENT on issue of national security.

15 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Built2last: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2015
who took my popcorn?

6 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2015
torkaka:
[b].....after inconclusive investigations by the presidency, Moguno was transferred from the DIA . . . . . . . . . . . . .now I don't know the outcome of those investigations, but I do know that with this kind of controversy, Monguno should have been the last man considered for the post of NSA

3 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by koladebrainiac(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2015
I TRUST BUHARI TO DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by koladebrainiac(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
MOST OF THE ARMY ARE NOW CORRUPT SO MOGUNNO IS CLEAN SEY THIS U SAYING. BUT WE CANT SAY. SINCE HE WAS INTELLIGENT AGENT
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by doctokwus: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2015
So what's the point op:that Monguno,a Borno state indigene has been corroborating with BH to decimate his own Kanuri people,including his immediate community or has been releasing BH agents to decimate the north and fellow northerners since 2011?
There is something am not getting here and somebody could help put me out of this puzzle

42 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by francizy(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2015
torkaka:

Ali Tishau a boko haram suspect (and self acclaimed co-founder of the group) was arrested by the police in December 2010, he was interrogated and arraigned before an Abuja magistrate court but was granted bail . . . . . . . . . . . .the police knowing the big fish they had, re-arraigned him before the FCT high court where he was again granted bail!!! . . . . . . . . . . . .for security reasons, police re-arrested him for further prosecution.

[/b]

Thank God! Finally we have truthful APC supporters unlike mama Owerri. God bless you for saying the truth bro, because that's the only way we can move forward..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by francizy(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:

Lord have mercy! shocked cry

Nigeria is gone for good. No more redemption since someone can utter this kind of statement!

An incidence which happened at a time in the past and almost led to the end of Northern Nigeria..

Oh lord! cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Bonapart(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Islam is a scam

25 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by hazyfm: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
AS FAR AS NATIONAL SECURITY IS CONCERNED...

I TRUST MY PRESIDENT TO DO THE RIGHT THING

WE ARE NOT PRIVY TO ALL INFORMATION PERTAINING NATIONAL SECURITY

BUHARI KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING

CC: Barcanista

4 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Afrocatalyst: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Very funny country.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by PassingShot(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2015
Well, I say let's watch things first. The president must surely have better information than all of us combined.

2 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by jamex93(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2015
some comments sha .....
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by bornmekus: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Comment reserved
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2015
doctokwus:
So what's the point op:that Monguno,a Borno state indigene has been corroborating with BH to decimate his own Kanuri people,including his immediate community or has been releasing BH agents to decimate the north and fellow northerners since 2011?
There is something am not getting here and somebody could help put me out of this puzzle

. . . . . . . .your answer lies with the same scenario that points to Ali Modu sherrif as a sponsor, or Ali Ndume . . . . . . . . . .besides, its not my point . . . . . . . .it's an event that happened!!!

25 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by emamos: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by adadadon(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Our President knows what he is doing
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
which way naija
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by twokilo(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Hnmmmmmmmm..
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Why are all this just coming out. Meanwhile, all dis revelation is making me feel BH is an arrange with link to PMB. #JustThinking

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact / Many Soldiers Killed, Dozens Injured As Insurgents Invade Base In Borno / Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.