Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic (47256 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by simdam500(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why pay that much to look different from the way I first say her...

If am to sell her with her siblings join, e no fit reach 200k sef... lol... kidding angry grin cheesy
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by MrDoGood(m): 1:44am On Jul 16, 2015
booqee:
this was originally posted by the make up artist on twitter but i took it from linda's blog tho...
Check out how much they charge!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JOaLkI_gMcA/VaQ3-49H-vI/AAAAAAAF4nc/FJqpooxdz9I/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-3gSoEXizMMM/VaQ3_RmlPZI/AAAAAAAF4ng/ENsrjVsLScM/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Do they really make that much?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SOURCE.
It's not upto. My wife is a make-up artist and she learnt from house of tara makeup school.
I'm planning on sending her outside the country to learn more.
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by beelon1020(m): 1:55am On Jul 16, 2015
You just saved yourself over 300k.. Wise choice. wink cheesy grin
Bilabong:
Instead make I pay, I paint my wife face myself.
Then she cover veil
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2015
MrDoGood:

It's not upto. My wife is a make-up artist and she learnt from house of tara makeup school.
I'm planning on sending her outside the country to learn more.
wowww... That's really nice.. i'm impressed

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by MrDoGood(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2015
booqee:
wowww... That's really nice.. i'm impressed
Thanks dearie
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by LesEnchantes: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
For bridal makeup, special occassions makeup, evening makeup. contact Les Enchantes beauty enhancements on 07057010090. Our bridal makeup within lagos is 50k only with airbrushing machine. somethings in life can be perfect

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by chioma90: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
I am not really not into makeup. I really can't see the need of spending so much on makeup. On my wedding day I made myself up and I regret it today after I saw my friend on her traditional wedding day. She looked really flawless and transformed. She didn't even charge much. I had to quickly collect her phone number. That was the only info I got about her. 07010940390. She really is a great MUA.

1 Share

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by chosenpraise(f): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Now open!!!
Bride of the year store opens in a grand style.
*Wedding gowns
*Bouquets and buttonaires
*Jackets and Veils
*Bridal Beads
*Reception dresses
*Aso oke
*Souvenirs etc
We cater for your bridal needs @ a stop.
The first 10 brides in September gets a free bouquet,handfan and buttonaire.
Call 08062566441 for more enquiries.
Call/WhatsApp 08030625817 to checkout our available designs and book an appointment
Visit us @ Omorilewa Shopping Complex Opp Uncle Joe,Ibadan.
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by chioma90: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2015
chioma90:
I am not really not into makeup. I really can't see the need of spending so much on makeup. On my wedding day I made myself up and I regret it today after I saw my friend on her traditional wedding day. She looked really flawless and transformed. She didn't even charge much. I had to quickly collect her phone number. That was the only info I got about her. 07010940390. She really is a great MUA.

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by chachabae(f): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
A perfect touch of bronzing pearls gives that little extra of terracota shade which provides natural glow, beautiful radiance for everyday look......
Giordani Bronzing Pearls is one of our most sought out product.

Place your orders today
Distributors needed nationwide.

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Freshsnoow2(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2017
I am going to learn make up this September or October so by December am done learning it... Certified information Scientist tho..
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by bewitching: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2017
If you want to be free from make up , take care of your skin the right way, Learn cream promixing ( lightening, whitening, glow, halfcast, Arabian, Indian etc) serums, organic black soap, kids soap and cream, hair, treatment for stretch mark, pimples, green veins, sun burn, acne, dark knuckles and lots more

Contact 09093308321

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things To Avoid One Week Before Your Wedding Day / Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.