Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (31372 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by londonrivals: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4jmTKaVseFg/VaTmF_lW3yI/AAAAAAAAFrk/Rn_zZ1vDg34/s1600/blog.png[/img]This story and photos have been trending on instagram, So i decided to share here. Read how it was narrated below..

This is what I saw this morning.. Sigh* when will people learn that domestic violence doesn't stop a thing?! That's the man walking away from the camera, he knocked out two teeth from his baby mama because she refused to allow him see the child he supposedly can't/doesn't feed. He is a driver named Dominic Akpan popularly called Archibong and she is Cecilia Etim (a domestic worker), both live in ajah. I don't care what she did and trust me man, no one will ever pay attention to you again, not after what you have done to this girl! I will follow this matter up. His boss took her away, I'm guessing to the police station and then to a dentist/hospital as the driver is on the run. #SAYNOTODOMESTICVIOLENCE #ITKILLS

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9JL8WXsJlxY/VaTmHjK-MYI/AAAAAAAAFrs/22uhi2YZPac/s1600/Screenshot%2B%2528182%2529.png[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-driver-knocked-out-two-teeth.html

cc: lalasticlala , ishilove

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2015
MAYBE TOOTHLESS WOMEN TURNS THE MAN ON...

OR WHAT DO YOU THINK, THE MAN BELOW ME?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by INTROVERT(f): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2015
Violence against women shoul attract stiffer punishment

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by YoruBanger: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
That man is an animal! Say NO to domestic violence.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Bonapart(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
That's what happen when you open your legs for every man that comes your way...
Are you he's the real father or a wanna be dad

Close your legs and you won't be a baby mama but a wife mama

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by NaijaFutbol: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
He turn her into "Saka"ress

He should be jailed.
That is after the entire front row of his teeth is as empty as the front row of teslim balogun stadium on weekday games.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by swagdopey: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
K
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by veekid(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
him no see him mate for road to follow fight? akindindinrin
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Whizzing(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Some men ehnnnnnnnn....
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Shaadey: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
#SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

#SAY NO TO BEING A BABYMAMA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by sukkot: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
well dayummmm i guess no more ogunfe for this woman as she no longer get incisors to incise the meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Georgekyrian(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Mayweather

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Afrocatalyst: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Domestic violence again? When will we learn the right way to live as a family? A fool at forty is.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by okeke00(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2015
some people are suppose to be use as an example to other animals out there
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by newslife: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2015
this op eeenh
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by dipopooo(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Bad guy... Abeg go fight that arrogant guy wey dey called Mayweather
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Georgekyrian(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

he wana become a bouncer smh
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by calabaman(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
and she did nothing, if it were some nairaland females i know ehn

NA DIE THAT DRIVER DEY cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by ggrin(f): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
^^ see them mofos throwing thrashangryangryangry una dy bad mouth that OAP freeze guy yesterday say why hin no fight back?undecided This one fight back now una dy yarn dustangry

Alabosi'sundecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by WIZGUY69(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

hahahahaha. you don't mean it. so many things is going on with Human this days. sometimes we behave like cartoons.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Marysamp: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oh my God!
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by crazygod(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
That man is a beast. How this lady go dey smile now without feeling awkward?

[quote author=ggrin post=35846431]cheesy[/quote

U are booking space now abi? u're next in line to loose ur teeth

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by NaLaugh: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Crazy shitt
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by DEngineer(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Holy cow shocked shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Lildreezy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
technical knock out...

to all men out there who still do these kind of things to their wives, God is speaking to u.. ur calling is in the boxing ring, don't die poor, ur wife is not a WBA title contestant... she is meant to be your partner, not a rival!!

to the ladies, the best virtue a wife or supposed baby mama can ever possess is knowing when to shut up in an argument. Mehn always see it as an injury to their ego when he says one and u say 20, if u know ur man doesn't understand ur worth and is very quick to raise his hands, meet this woman above, and let her tell you how she plans to smile for a photoshoot ever in life...

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by holluwai(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Maybe quality time in a jail cell with turn him on undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
You know see the name? ACHIBONG
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by chudez0147(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4jmTKaVseFg/VaTmF_lW3yI/AAAAAAAAFrk/Rn_zZ1vDg34/s1600/blog.png[/img]This story and photos have been trending on instagram, So i decided to share here. Read how it was narrated below..

This is what I saw this morning.. Sigh* when will people learn that domestic violence doesn't stop a thing?! That's the man walking away from the camera, he knocked out two teeth from his baby mama because she refused to allow him see the child he supposedly can't/doesn't feed. He is a driver named Dominic Akpan popularly called Archibong and she is Cecilia Etim (a domestic worker), both live in ajah. I don't care what she did and trust me man, no one will ever pay attention to you again, not after what you have done to this girl! I will follow this matter up. His boss took her away, I'm guessing to the police station and then to a dentist/hospital as the driver is on the run. #SAYNOTODOMESTICVIOLENCE #ITKILLS

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9JL8WXsJlxY/VaTmHjK-MYI/AAAAAAAAFrs/22uhi2YZPac/s1600/Screenshot%2B%2528182%2529.png[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-driver-knocked-out-two-teeth.html

cc: lalasticlala , ishilove
every time Ajah! Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by brirold(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lol.

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by ShayGirl(f): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Domestic violence everywhere u go...Its just a pity.

See d man walking majestically, feeling funky about what he has done like nothing happened.....Barbarianistic creatures everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.