Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Photos: Mother And Triplets Spotted Begging In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Mother And Triplets Spotted Begging In Abuja (787 Views)

LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself / Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets / Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Mother And Triplets Spotted Begging In Abuja by Fatdon(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
This young mother was spotted
begging for alms with her triplets on
the pedestrian bridge by NICON
Junction, Maitama Abuja. Is there
something anyone in Abuja can do
for her, because of those children?
www.tatafodroid.com.ng/photos-mother-and-triplets-spotted-begging-in-abuja/

Re: Photos: Mother And Triplets Spotted Begging In Abuja by nerodenero: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
I feel her pain and hope she gets succour soon but why conceive when you know you don't have the financial strength to feed yourself let alone feed your unborn children?

Anyway, it might not be her faith because she would definitely have a story grin, I also have story too grin. I pray she gets the needed assistance.
Re: Photos: Mother And Triplets Spotted Begging In Abuja by youngberry001(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
cry cry
Re: Photos: Mother And Triplets Spotted Begging In Abuja by youngberry001(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
eyyah were the husband now cry

men's"men's" men's with dere hungry conji...may God help her nd her children's
Re: Photos: Mother And Triplets Spotted Begging In Abuja by Sommyangel(f): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
And there are rich couples praying for children.. Irony of life.. I hope she gets help soon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Don Jazzy / Tom Cruise Set To Propose To Emily Thomas? / Six Reasons Why A Vir.gin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.