Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You (8729 Views)

I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Sidney1990: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
My name is Sidney, i'm a graduate of Business Management. I'm a certified manager from Nigeria institute of management, I also acquired a PGD in customer Relationship management. I am highly skilled with the use of computer, interpersonal relations, good communication skill, technical skill, problem solving skill, attention to details E.t.c. My area of expertise are: Business Development, customer service, General Administration, Human Resource.

I desperately need a job in Abuja or anywhere, being unemployed is really demoralizing. Someone pls help me I beg you.
My number 08036105536
Email: austinesidney@yahoo.com

Thanks and God Bless

2 Likes

Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by bankyblue(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
why not try ICSL, location- area 2 section 1 plot 2 gongola street just behind the national libery.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Sidney1990: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
bankyblue:
why not try ICSL, location- area 2 section 1 plot 2 gongola street just behind the national libery.

OK, thanks I will check it out. But pls are they reliable and effective in getting someone a job? I don't really mind the paid, I just need to do something
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by slim002: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
A human capital development firm based in Ibadan, Oyo State hereby requests suitably qualified persons to apply for the underlisted positions

1. Training Officers
2. Admin Officers
3. Marketing Officers
4. Research Officers
5. Communication Officers

Requirement/Qualification

Minimum of a masters Degree in any discipline. Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Computer Operations. Must be articulate, speaks fluent English and be a good team player.

MODE OF APPLICATION

Interested and qualified persons should send in their application and CV via e-mail to:- recruitmentmanagement8@gmail.com
within 7 days of this publication.

Please state the position you are applying fo as the subject of your e-mail.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by bankyblue(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sidney1990:

OK, thanks I will check it out. But pls are they reliable and effective in getting someone a job? I don't really mind the paid, I just need to do something

yea!

i was with them for 4 years. before i got this present place.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Igemburg(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Need a job to keep u busy for now, follow this link and thank me later http://urlt.ag/Bb4zT.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Sidney1990: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
bankyblue:

yea!

i was with them for 4 years. before i got this present place.

Thanks. I really do appreciate it OK. I will go check it out and get back to you.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by dudu200: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Icsl is good place to go they can get u a placement also browse about the location of workforce in your area and resources intermediary they are all recruiting firm helping banks to get contract staff also try people plus they are basically In Lagos recruiting for zenith bank only all the best sha I am with icsl working in bank as well.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Icecream4U(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
dudu200:
Icsl is good place to go they can get u a placement also browse about the location of workforce in your area and resources intermediary they are all recruiting firm helping banks to get contract staff also try people plus they are basically In Lagos recruiting for zenith bank only all the best sha I am with icsl working in bank as well.
this icsl, is it only banks they recruit for?
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Sidney1990: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
dudu200:

Thanks bro......God bless you
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Enahi(f): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Hi Please forward your CV to Me through my nairaland email address.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Onajevwe(m): 12:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:

I'll send you mine too.

Hope you don't mind.

smiley
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Enahi(f): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Onajevwe:

I'll send you mine too.

Hope you don't mind.

smiley

Hi my nairaland mail is not opening, don't know why. Put down your email address like d Op did, will tell someone to contact you.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Wolexdey(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Onajevwe:

I'll send you mine too.

Hope you don't mind.

smiley
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Wolexdey(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:

Kindly help...I am also in need of job. Presently lives in Ibadan.
Thanks
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by donfemo(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:

My email is talk2donfemo@yahoo.com. Many thanks
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Onajevwe(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:

Hi my nairaland mail is not opening, don't know why. Put down your email address like d Op did, will tell someone to contact you.

Mronajevwe@gmail.com
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Enahi(f): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Hey guys take it easy, I can't help everyone but will try. I will forward your email addresses to someone to contact you OK.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Enahi(f): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Hello Op has my friend contacted you? Sent her your email address, She said She will ask you to come for a test and interview after She has gone through your CV . Give me a feedback here.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by zeusdgrt(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:
Hello Op has my friend contacted you? Sent her your email address, She said She will ask you to come for a test and interview after She has gone through your CV . Give me a feedback here.
Nice heart.can i still get some of that kindness towards me?
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by somez(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Can i send mine qlease?
Enahi:
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by somez(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Somymaurice2848@gmail.com
Enahi:

Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by somez(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Thank you mam. Here is my email. Somymaurice2848@gmail.com
Enahi:
Hey guys take it easy, I can't help everyone but will try. I will forward your email addresses to someone to contact you OK.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Gibjewel(f): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:
pls can I send mail too?
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by hasdan(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:
Pls help ur brother from anoda mother....hasdan2k5@yahoo.com BSC in Biz Admin, NIM, PMP and IBA....pls I reside in Lagos. Tanx you in advance.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by olumayowaakin(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=Enahi post=35871847]Hi Please forward your CV to Me through my nairaland email address. [/quote

We need more of your like, graceful and kind! Please, add my email to your list of those you will be sending to your friend
olumayowaakin@gmail.com
Thank you ]
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Sidney1990: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:

Thanks so so much, may God Bless abundantly for your help.

Phone Number: 08036105536

Thanks once again
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Sidney1990: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:

Pls am the owner of this Topic/thread. I want to thank you so very for your concern to help, may God Bless you abundantly.
Phone number: 08036105536
Thank you and God bless
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by arshavineering(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
arshavineering@yahoo.com
thanks for your efforts @enahi
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Sidney1990: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:

Yes she has. I have replied her. Thank very much, I really appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Funminicrown: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sidney1990:

Yes she has. I have replied her. Thank very much, I really appreciate that.
Nigerians are kinda funny...op, let nobody rob u of diz opportunity oo... And try to cum bck 4 testimony.

2 Likes

Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Sidney1990: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Funminicrown:

Nigerians are kinda funny...op, let nobody rob u of diz opportunity oo... And try to cum bck 4 testimony.

Thanks pal, I'm trying to ensure that I don't get rob that's why my information is there, Email and phone so that no one could rob me.
I appreciate your concern, thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do If You Don’t Know How To Write A Resume And How To Impress Hiring Emp / Nafdac Has Shortlisted The Names Of Sucessful Candidates For The October Text / Manchester United Football Manager Job Ad (Jobberman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.