Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW (26487 Views)

Tribalism, At It's Peak At Niraland / Forex Shortage: Naira Hits All-time Low Of 409/dollar / Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by femialiu(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Did you read the story at all?

The availability of gas made it possible...GEJ couldn't handle vandalization of gas pipeline...
INTROVERT:
Work of GEJ no doubt because we have no ministers, No allocation yet etc etc.

Let's see how far GMB will go with the TSGP and how many power stations he will add to the grid.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by nkpommpko(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2015
We need pre paid meters simple
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2015
HirstMOG:

Lolz!!! E nor concern me oooooo.
Ma niqqa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by onyii4u11: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks to GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by putin3: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Story I don't believe it,this reigme fake everything how can they achieve such a capacity while in my area there is no light atall,once every wk,it started after election and until,
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by vitality22(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2015
No wonder I've been having atleast 20hrs electricity supply per day for the past 4 weeks. I can't remember the last time I bought petrol for my generator. i pray its sustained like this oooooo.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2015
I don't know where u guys stay o, but here in Lafia, we have light 24hours
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by nasty45(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2015
IF YOU BELIEVE THIS,THEN YOU'RE DUMB AF

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by sheikkhalid: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2015
When PMB has not even formed a govt how cud u say he is responsible. Only an hypocrite will deny what GEJ did in d power sector. The least we can do is give credit when its deserving. Don't criticize cos of hatred. He might have failed in other arears but in the power sector, he surely out-did what all his predeccessors did combined and its what is paying off now.

4 Likes

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2015
This a much awaited development. Hope they surpass this soonest.
Contact HBC - Always surpassing Expectations.

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by kenex4ever(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Burger01:
Fear of Buhari.....

Gradually we shall get it right. Gone are the days of ineptness and sabotage.

Sai PMB. God bless you aplenty

You are what Nigeria need at this crucial time.smiley

Haters and saTANdroids...we know how to manage you lots... Keep hating. undecided
when will some people have sense!
In ur small imagination, fear of buhari will cause power output to double without him taking any action nor including power in his agenda?
Instead of u fans of d brain dead to swallow ur pride and thank the man dat transformed d power sector, u r here talking like an illiterate.
If d so called fear is so active then it should go and wipe out bokoharam.

5 Likes

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by ocelot2006(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Burger01:
Fear of Buhari.....

Gradually we shall get it right. Gone are the days of ineptness and sabotage.

Sai PMB. God bless you aplenty

You are what Nigeria need at this crucial time.smiley

Haters and saTANdroids...we know how to manage you lots... Keep hating. undecided

Abeg shut up!! What has that senile old man Buhari done? Who built and commissioned the additional power stations, fixed and expanded old ones, upgraded and expanded our Transmission grid, ensured gas supply by constructing the gas supply system, unbundled and privatized PHCN, outsourced MGT of TCN, built new distribution substations across the federation, and was responsible for the MASSIVE distribution of step down transformers across the country? That's right, GEJ.

When GMB builds exceed the 28 power stations built by GEJ, exceeds the 5000MW installed capacity by GEJ, THEN we'll talk. Till then just STFU!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by AminuRano87(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2015
YES I witness it, my village had no light over three years, but this week light everyday
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by ocelot2006(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2015
dammytosh:
And TANOIDS be like

BABA GO SLOW

OF WHAT USE IS SPEED WITHOUT DIRECTION.

A purposeful Govt does not rush.

I recall Yaradua was termed a "go slow " too. He ended militancy in the creeks with his amnesty policies and a lot of other progressive things before GEJ changed the GEAR to REVERSE.

List ONE tangible thing that GMB has contributed in the power sector. Just ONE. The Dullard can't even come up with a basic template on how to lead the nation, yet you're here yarning trash. This administration is TOTALLY CLUELESS/CONFUSED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by ogazi007(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
dammytosh:
And TANOIDS be like

BABA GO SLOW

OF WHAT USE IS SPEED WITHOUT DIRECTION.

A purposeful Govt does not rush.

I recall Yaradua was termed a "go slow " too. He ended militancy in the creeks with his amnesty policies and a lot of other progressive things before GEJ changed the GEAR to REVERSE.

Gej real changed the gear to reverse my brother.Sick sick Yaradua also created ministry of Niger Delta and carried out electoral reforms.He is no more but he left a legacy Nigeria people could associate with his Administration.What is the legacy of the past Administration except "money miss money no miss" and they spent the time to better the lives of their fellow country men blaming everything. They never took responsibility for anything and that what his followers are still doing today.
You can imagine when they hailed him for improvement in power supply even when he is no longer in the office but refuse to blame him for the Bokoharam mess he left the country in....SMH

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by bizhub: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2015
APC never resume

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by frankzy90: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Its a welcome development. Let's pray that power (light) is steady.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by no2fuks(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2015
DesChyko:
Na only wattmeter e dey power? Abi e reach our houses so?
yes o...they have improved greatly for my side. it is almost constant
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Princephelar(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Kindly download "THE INTERVIEW" my audio comic skit. Link on my signature. Tnx for d love y'all
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by kenex4ever(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2015
femialiu:
Did you read the story at all?

The availability of gas made it possible...GEJ couldn't handle vandalization of gas pipeline...
dumb!
So d gas built new power stations, privatised it, distributed transformers to some areas.
Poor attempt at.

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by tunde1200(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2015
is still dey pain you abii...
take heart for the loss.....

INTROVERT:
Work of GEJ no doubt because we have no ministers, No allocation yet etc etc.

Let's see how far GMB will go with the TSGP and how many power stations he will add to the grid.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by 7lives: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=16pt]APC is good at one thing

COSMETIC PROPAGANDA

[/size]

creating a false impression that the government has done so much within a short period of time. These sorts of cosmetic propaganda only excite those with poor to zero analytical, calculative & retentive skills.

Say whatever you like, at least I'm no longer buying petrol for my generators.
The fact that you can't see something does not means it isn't there, call it APC propaganda, i don't care i love it.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Jay5000(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Under GEJ, Barth Nnaji gave 9jans light for 3weeks and GEJ sacked him immediately and quickly sold off a sizeable chunk of PHCN 4 peanuts so don't blame it on sabotage. GEJ enjoyed watching 9jans suffer. He probably made money out of d deals as well. If i was C-in-C of the entire 9ja armed forces, a few oil thieves will not be able to sabotage my govt unless my name is GEJ.
aenero:
Not a fan of GEJ but the sabotage in this beautiful country of our's is jus too much... Buhari hasn't approved a dime to phcn and der is light,ow come there was no light during GEJ's tenure
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by niceguy7(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by aAK1(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Nigerians are gullible.from time in
Memorial,power always improve when it rains

2 Likes

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by netmillionaires(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I never see light ooo
nawaoh! U mean u never see light? We don dey get between 6-12 hours of electricity per day here o since Buhari enter. We even dey get 2days non-interrupted power supply once in a week 4 here now unlike in previous administration where to see 30mins light na grace. Sometimes light no go even dey 4 3-4 days. We are gradually getting there. We only need more power generating capacity.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by Sweetrolly(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2015
[/b]LIES UPON LIES

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by ambient: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Big liars I hardly have light here in port Harcourt and am paying 5000 a month.mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by lightsaber(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2015
translate this info from being a statistic to what Nigerians can measure in quantity of hours of power enjoyed. all I see is the service charge is 3times what I consume monthly.
Re: Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW by lightsaber(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
netmillionaires:
nawaoh! U mean u never see light? We don dey get between 6-12 hours of electricity per day here o since Buhari enter. We even dey get 2days non-interrupted power supply once in a week 4 here now unlike in previous administration where to see 30mins light na grace. Sometimes light no go even dey 4 3-4 days. We are gradually getting there. We only need more power generating capacity.

abeg where be that cos in my area all BEDC does is flash it for 10mins. its really pathetic. bihari should change the leadership of the power regulatory agencies. I think they have lost their bite and focus on the gencos and discos. if they can't perform. outsource to foreigners who will deliver. we ready to pay if the light is constant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.