Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (40495 Views)

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / I Lied About My Degree In Order To Apply For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Habisoye: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hello House,
I just got an employment letter of the job in which it was an experienced position but I lied on my CV that I had d experience.
We've started the interview processes since last 2 months before I went for the final interview last week and I was called on Friday to come for the letter.

Please my fellow nairaland, help me, it's not my fault oo, but since there's no job in town, I had to alter my cv from the Store/inventory experience I had to Accountant experience. Now I was told to resume on Tuesday next week.
How woud I do it. Its an Accountant position.

And I was told I will be preparing Accounts by entering ledgers, cashbook and bank reconciliation stmt all in their software, both Excel and on Peachtree and even with quickbook.

Although I studied Accounting oo but I have Never worked as an Accountant before.
So please someone should just please help me in the house.
Wether to still go for it as I will be tested on Tuesday morning by the Finance Manager of the company, or to step back or to find someone that could teach me here in the house who is already working as an Accountant?

Plz advice accordingly, and if u can put me through within the short period, just lets communicate.

Pls, this is a big challenge for me.
What should I do?

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by barbiegirl4luv(f): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
I think u r in trouble already for stating the company's name shocked

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Amodsun(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
in d fullness of time your act will be dealt with...
but on d brighter side,if you are a smart enough to avoid being a smart Alec...you Wud get to knw a thing or two about how it's done b4 Tuesday...Monday z public hols

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by AdeniyiA(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
A house built with spittle is destroyed by dew...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by brainzdh(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lie beget lies....ds small lie will give birth to millions more. My advice, look for someone that will put you through between now and your resumption date, and for your own good edit the post and remove the name of the company(else you'll start blaming the witches in your village once this thread hits FP).

22 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by debris: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lolz make una leave him jor,someone ready to teach him or get knowledge of accountancy should volunteer Tuesday its still far he can try....likewise you dude telling the manager its been a long time you did the job hence you can try something good on that Tues.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by olajumoke12: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
just edit your post
Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Situation001(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
k
Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by eleojo23: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
OP, shebi you said you have experience? You must go and prove it o! grin

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Sveen: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op, won't you let us know your full name, so that the helping hands would be more effective.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
lobatan, but since you studied Accounting, your problem might not be much, good luck o

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by ebony2012: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
@Op, first remove the name of the company. You shouldn't have included it in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
correct guy. cheesy U do well.

Now u r on ur own!!!!

And of all d places to fing help, na dis forum u come. Just be ready for the insults of ur life. Kpele

9 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by nenergy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
ebony2012:
@Op, first remove the name of the company. You shouldn't have included it in the first place.
You are right! Reasoning and analytical skill is 0%

14 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by phyllosilicate(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Simple look for a person that can teach you as much as possible, tuesday is still far.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Mystiqme: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Since you have put the company's name and the position you interviewed for, could you please include your full name so it would be easier to identify you?
Thanks

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jonser 101 grin
Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
fake it till you make it.

just work hard, research on the job massively.

i did the same and landed an assistant managerial job at filmhouse ng.

before leaving them for something better

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Odikwa die.....
This is what seeking for candidates with 2.1 , below 24 and 5 years working exp usually caused. SMH for some COYs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by orogodoganyin(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
if u no get mb, go thief am. thn go online nd download all d related pdf files available.
abt d otha trouble u put urslf, i used to do this whn i was a kid nd it used to work.
dig a small hole, cut 2 of ur eye lashes, place them in the hole, cover it up nd piss on it. the coy's representative will 4get woh they've seen as long as u re-edit ur post to remove it

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
OP...E don be for you grin
Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
orogodoganyin:
if u no get mb, go thief am. thn go online nd download all d related pdf files available.
abt d otha trouble u put urslf, i used to do this whn i was a kid nd it used to work.
dig a small hole, cut 2 of ur eye lashes, place them in the hole, cover it up nd piss on it. the coy's representative will 4get woh they've seen as long as u re-edit ur post to remove it
Ibile to tight.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by orogodoganyin(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Ibile to tight.....
u sabi am?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! by sunnyblaz: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
not to worry just go to Alison.com to practice.

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise / What Is The Best Certification For Someone Who Needs An IT Job? / Npower News Nairaland Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.