Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Yemi Alade (SEE PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Yemi Alade (SEE PHOTOS) (4592 Views)

Latest Ankara Asoebi Styles & Dresses (2017 Collection) / 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (PHOTOS) / How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Yemi Alade (SEE PHOTOS) by Stoja: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Our fashion gig for the week is Yemi Alade. Checkout her collections.

We present top Aso Ebi styles in the wardrobe of the Afro pop singer.

SEE MORE PHOTOS: http://getlistednigeria.com/?p=27709

Yemi Eberechi Alade simply known as Yemi Alade, is a Nigerian Afro pop singer. She came into the limelight after winning the Peak Talent Show in 2009. She is best known for her hit single “Johnny”.

In 2012, she signed to music label Effyzzie Music Group and released her single “Ghen Ghen Love”.

The music video for “Johnny” was released in March 2014 to critical acclaim and now has more than 16 million views on VeVo/YouTube. “Johnny” became an international smash hit as the single dominated the top of music charts and became an anthem in countries like Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Liberia, Uganda, Zimbabwe, The United Kingdom and more.

Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Yemi Alade (SEE PHOTOS) by ASHTAROTH: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
oya wey dem?
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Yemi Alade (SEE PHOTOS) by Stoja: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
ASHTAROTH:
oya wey dem?

SEE MORE PHOTOS: http://getlistednigeria.com/?p=27709

Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Yemi Alade (SEE PHOTOS) by seankay(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
I wish 2 sample dis babe. I'm sure I can handle her
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Yemi Alade (SEE PHOTOS) by ASHTAROTH: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
seankay:
I wish 2 sample dis babe. I'm sure I can handle her

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Yemi Alade (SEE PHOTOS) by seankay(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
ASHTAROTH:

kai! no try am o! That babe na fire... ahaya kata!
if she cas you, you go see cloud 11
speaking from my experience with her grin
U fk o. So ur one of dose 2second boys
Re: 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Yemi Alade (SEE PHOTOS) by ASHTAROTH: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
seankay:

U fk o. So ur one of dose 2second boys

grin grin grin

i just gave you an advice
flee!

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Ankara Styles / Are You Wondering On How To Tone Your Skin Naturally? / How Can I Get Rid Of Dark Eyes Circles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.