Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (83572 Views)

Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hope she won't regret later on
mumu
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by doncholino(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Do u really xpect me to believe this! the 2nd girl is an albino joor. abi she bleach her hair too.mscheew
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
seasoned pretty! pathetic... in advance - Sorry for the situation you brought upon yourself

Until then... enjoy your temporary beautiful look!
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by wordbank(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
See as her body don soft like worm, pure am small salt she go just curl for ground

2 Likes

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Wallie(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
One word comes to mind: melanoma. And people wonder why cancer is prevalent!

In this life, we have to make many choices. Some are very important choices. Some are not. Many of our choices are between good and evil. The choices we make, however, determine to a large extent our happiness or our unhappiness, because we have to live with the consequences of our choices. James E. Faust
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Duhundecided[quote author=lalasticlala post=35856075]
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Atk01:
Ha!
That's how peeps miss their blessings. The Angel will be looking for one dark skinned girl, but won't find her.

hahahaha wicked

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by misspicy(f): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mrcork is this your crush?
Seems she wanted you to notice her but she was darskinned and u dnt like darkskinned girls,well she is now lightskinned for your viewing and attention pleasure cheesy
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
The only thing I recognise is the footwear on her feet. Her cup of zobo!!!
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
chymystique:
LoL. sorry to say this but she looks like an Amoeba in her bleached skin.. which kin photo posing be that
I wonder o lol
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
I can comment but I can't create topic on nairaland each time I try to create topic it says empty subject or body

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by sukkot: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
oyinbo pepper tongue
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
doncholino:
Do u really xpect me to believe this! the 2nd girl is an albino joor. abi she bleach her hair too.mscheew
Anatha mumu, don't u knw gyals do attachments to dem hair abi? Na ur type dem dey sell fufu for as fone.

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by lilmax(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ugly is the word
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
nawa o..
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by alfakoro1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Epitome of cancer skin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
u can bleach ur body but u can't bleach ur soul
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
She should also snap herself when her body starts rotting and smelling lyk clothes that have stayed in soapy water for 8months undecided

Mennn u bad gan.....8mths old soapy water.....lwkm
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Willizano(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Eyaahhh.........i wonder wu advice ha go bleach
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by adaxxy: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jeesos
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
bubblebee:

Mennn u bad gan.....8mths old soapy water.....lwkm
its d truth grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by menxer: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the face no resemble but the legs do. grin grin grin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Dindondin(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
She should also snap herself when her body starts rotting and smelling lyk clothes that have stayed in soapy water for 8months undecided
lmao
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Two different personalities. Take a close look at their eyes, face and even height, u'll identify some differences.

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Princephelar(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
Is that Tonto Dikeh?

This girl should also know that there are side effects, for using bleaching agents.

This is the Chidinma or Adaobi(effect) where every young girl, wants to be fair in complexion like those ibo girls.

Inferiority complex comes to mind.

It's okay to be very dark like all the Ijaw girls, I have been seeing all my life and still be hot.

Nna mehn u bad gan o...

Listen to my audio skit... See link in my signature. Grasias. Thanks for d support.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
Is that Tonto Dikeh?

This girl should also know that there are side effects, for using bleaching agents.

This is the Chidinma or Adaobi(effect) where every young girl, wants to be fair in complexion like those ibo girls.

Inferiority complex comes to mind.

It's okay to be very dark like all the Ijaw girls, I have been seeing all my life and still be hot.

IZon girls dark and proud,we rock!!!
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Immarocks(f): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
she should also transform her k.leg
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by xkris11(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lalasticlala,I know this babe wella na ,her name is Doyin,she dey stay jakande for nnpc side...orisirisi iranu
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by nicerichard05: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
[size=25pt]She Must Be An UROMI Girl[/size]

cheesy
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Maintech: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
See this one

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
don't worry lady
hell fire wil Make you black
again
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by xkris11(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
glosplendid:
Biko I dnt bliv she is d one,,,prove it by showin us her face clearer,,,,,,

Yes,its the same person...I know her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haircut Styles For Black Men / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.