Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (83567 Views)

Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by joory1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
I really pitty this girl. Maybe she did it at of ignorance. She will look for her black skin back but she won't see. tongue shocked grin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Swarshtiger(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chai She be dudu turn white
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Topman0001(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is impersonation of its highest other
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Tex42(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
See as she don turn herself to lab rat... Specimen for chemical company.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Marrtynze(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wen u see true APC members,u wil jez knw dem nashurali
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by ukren(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
If looking sexy is your priority why not try Natural body enhancement product of Dr.Zoh reliable and of no side effect: Botcho ass & hip , standing and curve boobs, virgina tightening liquid, /Penis enhancement cream and Syrup. whatapp:+2348057562168 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chi_vi-Herbal/474844926015496?fref=ts
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by anigbajumo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
No matter hw,she can neva bleach da middle of her nyansh....
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by dododawa1: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls I need her face name pls
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Marrtynze(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Godsonkemz:
Two different personalities. Take a close look at their eyes, face and even height, u'll identify some differences.
lol bro its d same pesn,i knw her well,dnt jez wanna release her name hia cos of privacy sake,she was ma junior in sec sch&she bleached&she's even proud of it
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by raysville(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
she looks finer
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Chadso(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
adeh39:
Nawa oooogrin

Mmmmn......lipsrsealed
hmmmmm... You Dis babe
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chadso:
hmmmmm... You Dis babe

Hey! where hv u been? shocked shocked
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by jeevyww(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Girls now looking brighter than their future
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by KanayoIkeh(m): 12:01am On Jul 15, 2015
And so what?! If you like her, toast her, if you don't, let her be. Not your problem
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by fisholadonte: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2015
No be she. Look at the eye balls, shape of nose and breast configuration. Those can never b bleached. Tho, the afin on d right did bleach. Buh d blackky on d left is definitely in her own...no follow her join gbege way no b her own.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hope she won't regret later on
How many people can you point to that regretted it? You envious rumor monger. Live your life. angry
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by AreaFada2: 1:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Wahala dey o. Doing lot of skin damage. Eroding protective skin pigment. Now candidate for skin cancer living in a hot sunny country. grin cheesy
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Jerryspryng: 1:58am On Jul 15, 2015
raysville:
she looks finer
Many thanks to #Hypo. Hypo go wipe ooo...
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 3:09am On Jul 15, 2015
after is fugly...black-women still dont want to get it...anyways,i am not surprised,they are women..since the days of adam and eve...her mind still hadnt changed that much...
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by dododawa1: 5:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Yetunde or ronke
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by AlphaDibia(m): 5:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Another lost soul

Ugly thing..
Yeye thing..
Fuckin' thing..
Musical Muse: Yellow Fever by Fela Kuti
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by juvent110: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2015
just hope her nose won't fall like Michael Jackson'$ nose
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by sleeksamurai(f): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
Is that Tonto Dikeh?

This girl should also know that there are side effects, for using bleaching agents.

This is the Chidinma or Adaobi(effect) where every young girl, wants to be fair in complexion like those ibo girls.

Inferiority complex comes to mind.

It's okay to be very dark like all the Ijaw girls, I have been seeing all my life and still be hot.

pls guys this my first comment here. pls how to i create a topic? i have a phone issue i need help with.
thank you
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by andreernest28(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2015
All for prick tinz,inspite of all,she will end up on a 6x6 mouka foam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by callonme(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hope she won't regret later on

that sounds rhetorical......

My blog,my concern.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by doncholino(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Anatha mumu, don't u knw gyals do attachments to dem hair abi? Na ur type dem dey sell fufu for as fone.

see u when don swallow cheap lie like this dey call person mumu. wiseman.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Chadso(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

Hey! where hv u been? shocked shocked
see u.. U nor ask since shey.. Been offline for a while tho.. Buh I'm baq
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chadso:
see u.. U nor ask since shey.. Been offline for a while tho.. Buh I'm baq

Oh! *hugs him*....I've missed youwink
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Chadso(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

Oh! *hugs him*....I've missed youwink
i missed u too.. Message me on whatsapp.. I lost yo contats..
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chadso:
i missed u too.. Message me on whatsapp.. I lost yo contats..

Nawa oooogrin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Omakraid(f): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
She's initially beautiful though
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nostradamus: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
the power of hypo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haircut Styles For Black Men / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.