Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job (47297 Views)

Gianni Infantino Arrives Nigeria. FIFA President On A 2-Day Visit / Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Mbamally(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yustash001:
Let's see how it goes....
Perfect.. $pecial
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Robinhood477: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
my coach wel come back sir i can see de nation cup in naija next year nd world cup too

congratulation dude

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by MakCoby(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShakurM:
Change has come! cool
u think so?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by goshen26: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmmmm, let's see how he intend to perform d magic with poor job environment in Nigeria
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by dilohazard(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
It's a 50/50 chance. Even if NFF brings pep, some 9jerians will still give u reasonz y he may not b gud enuf. Sunny Jst do ur best. grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by islandmoon: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
we know him for quick temper, he should be patience!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by nerodenero: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
There are two types of coaches : the one that has been sacked and the other awaiting sack. By the time he is unveiled tomorrow, he would be awaiting sack. It is all about hiring and firing.

I believe before he is sacked, Nigeria would be glad he was employed. I just believe cheesy
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
How many of una remember this celebration after that screamer that condemned the all star studded Spanish side. .

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Uduakpat(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wlc home. Bt make sure u use ur head
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by AnyibestDede(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
I pity oliseh here, his career is on the line and i thinj he doesn't hv what it takes to coach the super eagles just yet. I pray this job ll not destroy his coaching career.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by AnyibestDede(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
I pity oliseh here, his career is on the line and i think he doesn't hv what it takes to coach the super eagles just yet. I pray this job ll not destroy his coaching career.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by InvertedHammer: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
/
He needs hair plug

/
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by misreal(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8KqQYN53bvA/VaUx7mFBozI/AAAAAAAF5Iw/XaPlCOlkCGo/s400/mail.google.com.png[/img]
Former Super Eagles captain Sunday Oliseh arriived the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, this afternoon ahead of his swearing-in as head coach of the Super Eagles by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) tomorrow Wednesday July 15th. See another photo after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-OzNwkYIxX2k/VaUx0M-9F0I/AAAAAAAF5Io/TokPuAClk3o/s400/a.png[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-sunday-oliseh-arrives-nigeria-to.html

a beg no be naija him been dey sign the contract??just asking..
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by sunkylv(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Time will tell
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by oloriooko(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Did you say swearing-in?
grin grin grin
Him na senator or governor grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by xtervaganza(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
For me ooo, this man was Nigeria's greatest captain. Leaves everything on the pitch

Will never forget how he made Senegal captain run for his life in the nation's cup.

A true Titan

I hope he is a greater coach than he was as a player

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by grin88(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Shaadey:
ok...Welcome....kaabi
kaabiru undecided undecided grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by HRich(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
60billion naira a year job. Wonderful.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by grin88(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Welcome, albino
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by activelyA(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Found myself praying for this man this morning **very wierd of me though**
Please God help him and give him a good tenure smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Brimstone1:
Next coach may be Yobo or Osaze
With Buhari in power and his vindictive nature, Yobo has no chance of coaching any of our national teams. Have u forgotten how he campaigned for GEj? Osaze, maybe. But Yobo, no.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by HRich(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
xtervaganza:
For me ooo, this man was Nigeria's greatest captain. Leaves everything on the pitch

Will never forget how he made Senegal captain run for his life in the nation's cup.

A true Titan

I hope he is a greater coach than he was as a player
Ok
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by engrjacuzzi: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
all former team captains have become coach of super eagles. after the sack of oliseh, okocha and kanu will lobby for d gaffers' role.
we want quality football on the Field not on super sport station oo
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by treach(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Can someone pls tell him welcome. For me am too busy now....
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Harryzon(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Brimstone1:
Must every old player become a coach? This is why we may never win the world cup

chei, guy you badt die.....laugh wan kill me
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by lazsnaira(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
He looks Inbred. Is he enyeama's brother. The National team is full of Igbos. Why cant Yorubas love sports more. Or am i a bastard for loving sports undecided. I wish him luck

LOWLIFER
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by UnknownT: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Brimstone1:
Must every old player become a coach? This is why we may never win the world cup
90% of all coaches worldwide once played football professionally or amateur and most of the coaches that have won the world cup won it coaching their National teams
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Its LOWLIFE. Now go play some HIGHLIFE while you ruminate over that word. I wasnt being tribalistic undecided
lazsnaira:

LOWLIFER
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by sirconfidence1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
A nigerian foreign coach. You're welcome to your fatherland !

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by ruffDiamond: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin
Vanquay16:
He looks Inbred. Is he enyeama's brother. The National team is full of Igbos. Why cant Yorubas love sports more. Or am i a bastard for loving sports undecided. I wish him luck
we'll rather go to SCHOOL FIRST cheesy at least . a broken leg or serious without education, without govt support, could land u one in the sh.t can
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Babham(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
WELCOME..to the hot seat "big bobo"
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Wolexdey(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Coacheeee...Just do your thing but make sure you do your very best and hand-over the rest to THE MOST HIGH

Welcome on board.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm / Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final / Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.