Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals (1137 Views)

Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals... / Nigeria jams radio Biafra signals, better days for Nollywood. / NBC Jams Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by emmydarl(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nigeria jams radio Biafra signals

National Broadcasting Commission, NBC has successfully jammed signals from Radio Biafra, the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Information, Dr. Shade Yemi-Esan has said.

This is as President Mohammadu Buhari has ordered the reopening of federal information centers abroad to boost the Nigeria’s image abroad.

The president also frowned at the conditions of Journalists and other media practitioners whose salaries are being delayed or outrightly not paid.

The development was the outcome of a meeting between officials of the Ministry of Information and president Buhari who took briefing from them on the activities of the ministry.

According to Esan who briefed Journalists after the the meeting, president Buhari also directed that producers of Nollywood movies should be made to have uninhibited access to what is due to them to ease their work, charging the Ministry to reduce the menace of piracy.

She said “The Federal Ministry of Information went to tell Mr President what we have been doing. The major activities in the ministry which are geared towards publicity of government programmes and how we get the feed back from Nigerians which influences policy decisions.

“We also talked to him about the nine parastatal that are under the ministry, the work they are doing and some of the challenges they face.

“We are happy with the response we got and the concerns of Mr President on the work we are doing, especially the publicity aspect. He wants us to intensify publicity because he wants every Nigerian to know about the policies and programmes of this government.

“He also raised concerns about piracy in Nollywood and he has instructed us to work harder to ensure that the producers of Nollywood films get what is due to them and that we reduce piracy to the barest minimum.

On Radio Biafra, she said “We also have a report on that. Right now the signals from radio Biafra have been jammed successfully by the NBC.

The commission is also working with security agencies to get those that are behind that radio because it is an illegal radio. It is not licensed by anybody to be on the airwave in Nigeria.

Source: Vanguard
www.vanguardngr.com
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by Greycious(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
cool
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by alrahmanonline(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Baba bubu... keep the flag flying...
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by YoruBanger: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Apparently the NBC has only succeeded in jamming the analog signal and not the digital.

At least Buhari has been duly briefed about it.
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by janengozi(f): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
oh, this radio Biafra must make some people run mad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by unstableaswater: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am telling you. This one is way out of their league and control
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by ketekete: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Radio Biafra I dey listen to now?

FM 102.1 Lol.

Hahahahaha, Nigeria and lies

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
hmm!
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by nigerdeltaaa: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
NormalCodes:
FM 102.1 Lol.

Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by feedburner(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Don't worry, let them keep deceiving themselves with their analogue technology.
Buy the time we float our free dial to listen on mobile phone technology, AM wave to cover west Africa and TV station on decoders, the zoo NBC will realize that THE ZOO IS GONE. maaad people

FYI I am re-listening to d directors broadcast in Spain (recorded) waiting for him live from 7pm

IgwuOcha, we r live n direct grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by Abba999(f): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
No be only jam, na jamb undecided
Na today rocust okoroawusa began to jamb cheesy
Zoo jam today, Radio Biafra unjam tomorrow grin
Na them zoo go tire undecided
Mumulicious zoo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by omoelesa(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Who Cares,biafra Must Come By Fire By Force.We Want A Sane Lagos Devoid Of Crime And Rowdyness

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by Abba999(f): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
feedburner:
Don't worry, let them keep deceiving themselves with their analogue technology.
Buy the time we float our free dial to listen on mobile phone technology, AM wave to cover west Africa and TV station on decoders, the zoo NBC will realize that THE ZOO IS GONE. maaad people

FYI I am re-listening to d directors broadcast in Spain (recorded) waiting for him live from 7pm

IgwuOcha, we r live n direct grin

cheesy
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by Buchukwu: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
NormalCodes:
FM 102.1 Lol.

THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by dtruth3(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
#APCliedagain Radio Biafra is even airing now. 102.1FM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
omoelesa:
Who Cares,biafra Must Come By Fire By Force.We Want A Sane Lagos Devoid Of Crime And Rowdyness

wen igbos leave Lagos, Lagos internally generated revenue will fall from 384 billion to 22 billion naira.

Do the maths
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by daniska3yaro(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
My country I hail.
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by wordcat(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
NormalCodes:

FM 102.1 Lol.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals by Uyi168: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
d signal neva rch benin me fr like listen o

(1) (Reply)

Governor Rochas With United States president and Secretary Of States / We Have No Hand In Marilyn Ogar’s Ordeal – APC / Prof. Jega Appointed Plateau University Pro Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.