Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! (5734 Views)

Some Things Car Dealers Do Not Tell Their Prospective Customers. / Beware Of Lying Tongues Of Car Dealers On The Internet / Naira Gain Against The US Dollar: What Will Happen To Greedy Car Dealers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by MrDoGood(m): 2:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Op.........
I laugh.
Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by lebete3000: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Jodesky:
Sorry guys, l cant comment now because am with some fellow N/landers doing thanksgiving at an Abuja pub over the rustication of a once-upon-a-time moderator, chelseabmw.

Come n join us shout Alleluia!

The real Change is here!

I'm sure themodernman will be grinning from ear to ear now. Chelseabmw a typical case of when the "ban-ner" becomes the "ban-ned"!

Hohohohehehoi! cheesy
Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by lebete3000: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2015
gabrielmotors:
DEALERS COMMENTING HERE KINDLY STOP EMPHASIZING ON THE NAMES MENTIONED, a PROBABLY BECAUSE YOUR NAME OR YOUR DEALERS NAME WAS NOT LISTED

WHY DONT YOU LOOK AT OTHER AREAS WHICH I TALKED ABOUT AND DROP YOUR CONTRIBUTION IN ORDER TO SAFEGUARD INTENDING BUYERS

STOP BEING SENTIMENTAL

YOU AND I KNOW THOSE PEOPLE I MENTIONED ABOVE ARE GENUINE, STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM CHANGING PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT

AM NOT SAYING THEY ARE PERFECT

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THEY ARE SAFE TO DEAL WITH FOR NOW

KINDLY STOP TALKING ABOUT THE NAMES MENTIONED AND CONCENTRATE MORE ON HOW WE CAN ERADICATE SCAMMERS

AM NOT RELATED BY ANY MEANS TO THE PEOPLE WHOSE NAMES WERE MENTIONED ABOVE, NOR WAS I PAID TO ADVERTISE FOR THEM, AM A MAN OF 46yrs AND I CAN NOT CONDESCEND SO LOW TO BE BRIBED BY DEALERS

I SAY THINGS AS THEY ARE

IF THERE ARE OTHER DEALERS YOU FEEL OR YOU KNOW WILL NOT GET BUYERS RIPPED OFF THEN YOU ARE FREE TO DROP THEIR NAMES

PEOPLE ARE GETTING SCAMMED EVERYDAY, LETS JOIN HANDS AND FIGHT SCAM

ENOUGH OF THE SO MANY TALKS ABOUT THE NAMES MENTIONED

THANKS

You did well in mentioning secrets but If you're really 46yrs old then you'll realize your mistake in vouching for people and being their referees on delicate matters like ds. Don't put yourself in trouble on someone else's behalf.

Are you really 46yrs old?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by legalwealth(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
gabrielmotors:
The last time i tried to point out real car dealers on nairaland most people went against it, and to be sincere i still feel very bad at what inspired_m did to that young man

He's has killed the trust buyers have for real car dealers on nairaland

I want every intending car buyer to NOTE THIS:

Nigerians are thieves DOESN'T MEAN EVERY NIGERIAN IS a Thief, We have lot of real people

Today i will be letting out some secret how you can identify if a car seller is real or fake so you don't fall into the wrong hands, i believe most buyers are being skeptical now in buying cars here on nairaland based on the issue of inspired_m

I've been on nairaland for about 6years, and by the grace of God i own a car shop here in Benin City and somewhere in Lagos, with my 15years experience in car dealing, i will be letting out secrets how you can identify fake car dealers and lastly i will list out some REAL CAR dealers you can pre-order your cars from

First, if you see a post where car dealer claims he's abroad and can pre-order cars for you, and he doesn't have a phone number of his in that country stated and maybe when you ask he gives one story or the other know he's a big THIEF

If he can not provide an address where he stays abroad, claiming he don't want to disclose he's home address, my brother RUN!

If a car dealer claiming he's abroad and doesn't have a representative here in Nigeria, that person is a bloody scammer, insist on meeting his Agent over here in Naija, even if you no go, you understand what i mean

If dealer claim you should wire the down payment abroad, to a strange name or a name different from his original name given to you, don't fall for that, he might want you to wire the fund to his OYIBO maga's account over there, and decieve the woman to send it to him here in naija

It safer to use his Nigeria's account so if anything goes wrong you can trace him using the account, insist on using their Nigeria account, atleast he can get an access to the funds abroad if he's serious, except the dealer is real and the wire details he provided is in his name

Do you know some fake car dealers don't even know what is a BILL of LADING? ask them questions on that and about the shipping company they want to use, fake ones will not be able to give accurate answers to the questions

If a dealer claims he's in USA and sent pictures of vehicles carrying UK or Australia or any other country's plate number, my dear RUN

If a dealer claim he's going to deliver your car in 2 weeks after payment, my dear na lie.... Atmost it should be from 3 weeks to 7 weeks

If after making payment based on the percentage you agreed, the dealer is requesting for more money, i don't need to talk much you should know what to do...

You can quote me if am wrong

Meanwhile, this trick has worked for me

Below Are Trusted Dealers Your Should Patronize for Now

These are people i've personally ordered cars from and they delivered

"The List Below Are Dealers I've Had Successful Transactions With"

If your name is not here, i didn't say you are a scammer, don't get me wrong

* Auction Export (Export1)

* Fhemmmy Motors

* Kings Autos

* carXus

* Kakakibuy

* USAutoBuy

* calculusx

For now you are safe to deal with those whose name are listed above, except you want to joke with your money

Don't be a victim of scam, just like the guy who got scammed by Inspired_m

A word they said is enough for the wise

SOME MOD WHOSE NAME ARE NOT HERE MIGHT WANT TO BAN ME OR EVEN DELETE THIS THREAD, I WILL NOT STOP SPEAKING THE TRUTH, NAIRALANDERS MUST NOT FALL FOR SCAM AGAIN

#FightAgainstNairalandScammers#

Read up

https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs

https://www.nairaland.com/4483152/accident-free-2015-toyota-camry and

https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/1

to see what the bolded moniker in the quote up there has turned into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by legalwealth(m): 1:23am On Feb 25, 2019
phammyus:

OP.......The secret to identify fraudulent dealers as highlighted by you is welcomed by every well meaning Nairaland members, but my concern is accreditation giving to some set of Dealers you claimed to have used and trusted instead of mandating unsuspected buyers to make due diligent before dealing with any dealer. Many dealers who had been blacklisted were tested and trusted at some period of time, so have it in mind that the constant thing in life is change. People can change easily due to greed, and you will be amazed at what they condescend to.

So please don't completely accredit any dealer here, the secrets you highlighted are enough. But if you so wish to affirm your accreditation for them, you should also affirm to take responsibility of any deal gone bad and refund the affected party duly . If you can not do that it is honorable to keep your suggestions at the secret to identify fraudulent dealer on pre-order list and others. Thanks.

Thumbs up! !!
Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by dannybrasky(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2019
@ stray dog grin grin

Guy man doesn't want a taste of his own medicine grin

kingreign:

You this stray dog, pot calling kettle black. You gave fake reviews, cyber bullied defrauded and libeled and also lack manner and same measure was served to you, you're wailing like a deranged fellow who you are. FYI get ready I'd still write more damning review on your google page. Since you claim you are an expert at writing I'd show you I've been writing reports and reviews longer than you think.

Dingbat.

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by legalwealth(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2019
kingreign:

You this stray dog, pot calling kettle black. You gave fake reviews, cyber bullied defrauded and libeled and also lack manner and same measure was served to you, you're wailing like a deranged fellow who you are. FYI get ready I'd still write more damning review on your google page. Since you claim you are an expert at writing I'd show you I've been writing reports and reviews longer than you think.

Dingbat.

Thanks so much for this feedback; it is going to be very useful.

History has it that you are corrupt lomomike who was removed as moderator and as well banned after which you deactivated the account;
you are just confirming who you are and your days are numbered if you don't know. You will be held responsible for all fake reviews that appear on the page and at the right time, you will pay darely for them.

Please don't repent! !!

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by kingreign(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2019
legalwealth:

Thanks so much for this feedback; it is going to be very useful.

History has it that you are corrupt lomomike who was removed as moderator and as well banned after which you deactivated the account;
you are just confirming who you are and your days are numbered if you don't know. You will be held responsible for all fake reviews that appear on the page and at the right time, you will pay darely for them.

Please don't repent! !!

I take it that you're threatening me, may I make it known to you that I don't ignore threats neither do I treat them lightly, I will ensure you pay for this threats by every legitimate means known to mankind. Watch me.
Already, your case of defamation of character is already in NPF and my legal team.
Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by Timagex(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2019
Jodesky:
Sorry guys, l cant comment now because am with some fellow N/landers doing thanksgiving at an Abuja pub over the rustication of a once-upon-a-time moderator, chelseabmw.

Come n join us shout Alleluia!

The real Change is here!
. Who is Chelsea BMW and what has he done?
Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by legalwealth(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2019
grin grin grin

LMAO! !!
Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by kingreign(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2019
legalwealth:
grin grin grin

LMAO! !!

This dolt, you had the guts to even start following me so as to troll me?
Las Las na hypertension and hatred go kill you finally. grin
You never learn yet. If I want get your time seriously, you'd not be online typing anything anymore.

I just dey ignore you.
Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by legalwealth(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2019
grin grin grin

I started following the three(3) of you since yesterday or so that I saw gazzuzz started following me.

All eyes; mine and that of others you don't know are monitoring your dubious and corrupt activities on this forum.

You will all be alright at the end of the day if you don't stop your devilish activities on this forum most especially on the auto and cartalk sections. #PEACE

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by kingreign(m): 3:21am On May 26, 2019
legalwealth:
grin grin grin

I started following the three(3) of you since yesterday or so that I saw gazzuzz started following me.

All eyes; mine and that of others you don't know are monitoring your dubious and corrupt activities on this forum.

You will all be alright at the end of the day if you don't stop your devilish activities on this forum most especially on the auto and cartalk sections. #PEACE

We know you are mentally deranged and unstable but we'll advice you go for urgent psychological evaluation and rehabilitation before its too late.
Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by legalwealth(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2019
grin grin grin

You are in severe pains and it is very obvious around you.

Kpele ti e Oooo! !!

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by kingreign(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2019
legalwealth:
grin grin grin

You are in severe pains and it is very obvious around you.

Kpele ti e Oooo! !!

I should sleep while you stalk me. The wicked shall see no sleep. Keep stalking
Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by legalwealth(m): 12:20am On May 27, 2019
kingreign:

At least I go on trolling, but you really are a specimen yaba left can't handle. Go drink sniper. Yeye fowl

kingreign:

I should sleep while you stalk me. The wicked shall see no sleep. Keep stalking

Mr troller, check the screenshots attached plus you are no longer faceless in this faceless forum and the earlier
the better it will be for you to change or be using another account because I know that once a troller will always want to be a troller.

I'm not the wicked one but you are and you will and can never have peace let alone good sleep. I have peace and I slept for over 4 hours after church yesterday while you were busy with your wicked ways all over the internet; and that is one of the reasons I'm still awake plus I will soon work on my customers weekend orders before I take a nap. tongue tongue tongue

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by Braaad: 1:48am On May 27, 2019
Been following post on Nairaland auto section lately, the scam here is just too much. I have had some had experiences of loosing money to people I once trusted, and I can say its a very sad and depressing experience.

In my own opinion, I would suggest that:

1. it should be made mandatory to post VIN for ALL vehicles to be sold on this forum. Be it tokumbo, Nigerian used brand new, etc.

2. Also, the moderators should take it as a responsibility to "certify" dealers that meet some stringent requirements. This dealers should be people that the MODERATORS of this forum can vouch for, and can be made available in any case of investigation or fraud.

3. Thirdly, for those that have gotten their hands burnt severally and would want to DIY, by buying and shipping their vehicles themselves, the Moderators should as well "certify/recommend" dealers/agents that such people can deal with from point of inspection, purchase, trucking/shipping, clearing, repairs/fixing/spraying, registration and delivery.

It should be the duty of the moderators to make sure that anyone recommended by the forum for any of the above can be held responsible for it.

Until this is done, we will still be going round in circles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by yeldey: 11:23am On May 30, 2019
gabrielmotors:
The last time i tried to point out real car dealers on nairaland most people went against it, and to be sincere i still feel very bad at what inspired_m did to that young man

He's has killed the trust buyers have for real car dealers on nairaland

I want every intending car buyer to NOTE THIS:

Nigerians are thieves DOESN'T MEAN EVERY NIGERIAN IS a Thief, We have lot of real people

Today i will be letting out some secret how you can identify if a car seller is real or fake so you don't fall into the wrong hands, i believe most buyers are being skeptical now in buying cars here on nairaland based on the issue of inspired_m

I've been on nairaland for about 6years, and by the grace of God i own a car shop here in Benin City and somewhere in Lagos, with my 15years experience in car dealing, i will be letting out secrets how you can identify fake car dealers and lastly i will list out some REAL CAR dealers you can pre-order your cars from

First, if you see a post where car dealer claims he's abroad and can pre-order cars for you, and he doesn't have a phone number of his in that country stated and maybe when you ask he gives one story or the other know he's a big THIEF

If he can not provide an address where he stays abroad, claiming he don't want to disclose he's home address, my brother RUN!

If a car dealer claiming he's abroad and doesn't have a representative here in Nigeria, that person is a bloody scammer, insist on meeting his Agent over here in Naija, even if you no go, you understand what i mean

If dealer claim you should wire the down payment abroad, to a strange name or a name different from his original name given to you, don't fall for that, he might want you to wire the fund to his OYIBO maga's account over there, and decieve the woman to send it to him here in naija

It safer to use his Nigeria's account so if anything goes wrong you can trace him using the account, insist on using their Nigeria account, atleast he can get an access to the funds abroad if he's serious, except the dealer is real and the wire details he provided is in his name

Do you know some fake car dealers don't even know what is a BILL of LADING? ask them questions on that and about the shipping company they want to use, fake ones will not be able to give accurate answers to the questions

If a dealer claims he's in USA and sent pictures of vehicles carrying UK or Australia or any other country's plate number, my dear RUN

If a dealer claim he's going to deliver your car in 2 weeks after payment, my dear na lie.... Atmost it should be from 3 weeks to 7 weeks

If after making payment based on the percentage you agreed, the dealer is requesting for more money, i don't need to talk much you should know what to do...

You can quote me if am wrong

Meanwhile, this trick has worked for me

Below Are Trusted Dealers Your Should Patronize for Now

These are people i've personally ordered cars from and they delivered

"The List Below Are Dealers I've Had Successful Transactions With"

If your name is not here, i didn't say you are a scammer, don't get me wrong

* Auction Export (Export1)

* Fhemmmy Motors

* Kings Autos

* carXus

* Kakakibuy

* USAutoBuy

* calculusx

For now you are safe to deal with those whose name are listed above, except you want to joke with your money

Don't be a victim of scam, just like the guy who got scammed by Inspired_m

A word they said is enough for the wise

SOME MOD WHOSE NAME ARE NOT HERE MIGHT WANT TO BAN ME OR EVEN DELETE THIS THREAD, I WILL NOT STOP SPEAKING THE TRUTH, NAIRALANDERS MUST NOT FALL FOR SCAM AGAIN

#FightAgainstNairalandScammers#

Not all of those listed up there are 100% honest, I personally caught one who manipulated/doctored an invoice from Copart for me to pay, he is well known person in this section. I'm still gonna expose him with time. The best bet is to buy directly from Copart and do away with those idi.outs who claim they are licensed brokers. They are all full all of fraud.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by yeldey: 11:25am On May 30, 2019
yeldey:

Not all of those listed up there are 100% honest, I personally caught one whose name U listed up there. He manipulated/doctored an invoice from Copart for me to pay, he is well known person in this section. I'm still gonna expose him with time. The best bet is to buy directly from Copart and do away with those idi.outs who claim they are licensed brokers. They are all full all of fraud.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On May 30, 2019
yeldey:

Not all of those listed up there are 100% honest, I personally caught one who manipulated/doctored an invoice from Copart for me to pay, he is well known person in this section. I'm still gonna expose him with time. The best bet is to buy directly from Copart and do away with those idi.outs who claim they are licensed brokers. They are all full all of fraud.

If you have evidence, why not spill it NOW, why wait till more people fall victim? If we want to clean the section, it starts with us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by lizdammy: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
yeldey:

hmm.
Re: How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! by Danisaint112(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

just arrived from US. 2012 Camry toks with perfect options / Honda accord 2002 and 1997 model for sale / 2012 MODEL TOYOTA COROLLA GLI FORSALE,VERY CLEAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.