Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days (879 Views)

Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships / 11 Things Men Do That Keep Women Falling In Love / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by MixedMan: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin Well This could be a counter thread to "Ten Thing To Do To Keep Men Of These Days"

Enjoy!!

#1 Love Her and Prove To Her That Love Her

#2 Always Give Her Listening Ears

#3 Don't Suspect Her Unecessarily

#5 Try To Solve 50-60 Percent Of Her Needs

#6 Always Remind Her How Much You Love and Adore Her

#7 Change It For Her When She Misbehaves

#8 Let Her Know You are Not in The Relationship Just For The Sake of Being in One but You Want to Take. It to next Level

#9 Encourage Her,outside Being Her Lover,Be her Best friend.

#10 Pray With Her

** In Addition : Be Good In Bed

Cc. Ishilove Lalasticlala
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2015

THIS GOT MY BOXERS ALL WET... grin
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Nancydearie(f): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
I see!
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
#11. Be very rich if not your life will be miserable... very miserable
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
For the sake of fp..lemme comment.
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Diz the only one i needgrin
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by xynerise: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
5 Try To Solve 50-60 Percent Of Her Needs
Like seriously?
I don't mind. Let her cheat on me.
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
solving 60% of her needs? she is a gf not a wife, how many % will her papa solve? ha mama nko, he uncles nd aunts? o lagbara o.

no 7 tho...:-)
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by dareyking(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Y .....
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Tallesty1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
If these are what one must do to keep them then let them go
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by MixedMan: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lmaooo!
Tallesty1:
If these are what one must do to keep them then let them go
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by hasmuz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
I tire for all these Nairalanders sef undecided
Na every topic dey get counter thread now...Oga o angry
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Edwardhead(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
How many time will I read this junk?
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by b3llo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Have a lot of money to meet her demand and be caring.

Call her at the beginning of every month and tell her you've just been payed your salary, then ask her if there is any problem.

Take her out to a nice eatery, buy her recharge card. in fact be willing to Spend 24/7.
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Simple...Give her money....Give her more money.....Give her a lot of money.......Give her plenty money......Give her much more money......Give her all ur money....finally magarize or mugurize urself to her.........thank me later
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
You addition is. Necessary cheesy
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Young03(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
iffa hear
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by freecocoahubby(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by MixedMan: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Where is ishilove and Lalasticlala wink wink wink wink
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by MsBliss(f): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Guys will be like "Take whatever you want baby " and when we take everything we want , they will come to nairaland crying .

If you know you don't have much money,why tell a gal to take whatever she want? why dont you just Respect yourself and order for coke and gala on her behalf?
Re: Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days by Welrez(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Waste of time. Just have money, more money.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Wise He Won’t Marry You / Caption This Picture / Menstrual Cup Can Still Replace Sanitary Pads!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.