Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief (92865 Views)

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Laid2001: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2015
But police dey wear skirts too. or haven't you seen a policewoman wearing skirt too?
Freemanan:
Totally not allowed... IT'S A MILITARY FORMATION SO SKIRT IS NOT ALLOWED FOR ACCESSIBLE MOVEMENT..

CAN A FEMALE SOLDIER WEAR SKIRT? NO

DEEPER LIFE SISTERS MY APOLOGIES
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Pebcak: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2015
maverickdude:
strange but true

d lady bside ha,dt one na jasigrin

that one na omo aye grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by kellyJames5(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Alphastoner1:

Use google to answer any other question you have for me.
#peace

Mtcheww!
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Skako(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Hijab should be cancelled in our society!
are they talking abut hijab now? Soon u go die of hypertension bcs of islam

i lov islam
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by kazzamaks28(f): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, they need to allow skirts, to help members from deeper life, eckankar, ogboni and some witches that like wearing skirts to fly.

But na when she won jump rope, the skirt come fall, she go explain the situation to baba God, because she would become the center of attraction sharp sharp.
grin grin grin grin hahahaha
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by olawoyintolani: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Sman37(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
U are evil to mention bad about hijab
if its Muslim that want or put on hijjab to office, camp and school u christian will start saying rubbish now u are saying about her belief what of Islam belief that forbid woman to go out on naked dressed wit out putting on

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by abei: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2015
I THINK HER EXCUSE SHOULD RATHER BE THAT SHE WONT BE COMFORTABLE ON TROUSERS INSTEAD OF THE RELIGIOUS LINK..
NIGERIANS LOVE TO USE RELIGION AS THEIR LAST RESORT!!
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
woodcook:
Damaturu corper how far? u be batch A or batch B ?
batch B! Na we start Fika camp oooo
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by hotspec(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Olofintoto:
That's her belief.
But not NYSC belief. Its not compulsory for her to serve if she cannot abide by the NYSC rules and regulations.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Decency differs from one person to the other based on religion or personal believes and values. The funny thing i've just realised is that she may think she's more decent than the lady beside her but someone from another religious sect will still say she indecently dressed even with the skirt because her head,neck and lower arm are still exposed. If your choice of dressing takes you closer to your creator, fine. But don't expect others to do the same.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by INTERMAN: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
dammywapes:
I pray nothing will happen to those that put on skirt at the camp but if it happens i won't show compassion on anyone. My post will even be against them. The God wey i serve gives grace.
grace to wear trouser? Are u sick?
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by 2tangle123(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, they need to allow skirts, to help members from deeper life, eckankar, ogboni and some witches that like wearing skirts to fly.

But na when she won jump rope, the skirt come fall, she go explain the situation to baba God, because she would become the center of attraction sharp sharp.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Bakrabas: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
they can only cancel hijab if you can bring the picture of mary the mother of jesus where she exposes her head...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by activelyA(f): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Another christains bashing their religion thread
What you can never see of the opposite religion. sad undecided SMH

Even does who do not believe in God do not bash themselves.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by ofomzi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

When someone makes utterances he/she cannot attach a basis for it gives the impression u just want to be heard even when u have nothing to offer.

But again that's ur thinking n we all have to respect that.

I believe the NYSC should look into this tho
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-hfKQtWmRmto/VaViufP5ROI/AAAAAAAF5Nc/jMfBhJHigGE/s400/CJ5eKjdVAAAHdQL.jpg[/img]

So this is allowed? You can wear skirt for NYSC if your religion forbids trousers?

SOURCE:

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-nysc-member-gets-skirt-uniform.html

I am not interested in skirt girl but trouser girl.. Her curves no be here.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
parkeration:

I am not interested in skirt girl but trouser girl. She looks good.
sonofananimal1:
NA really nawa ohh. By the way! How you dey na. I even forget to say good morning

I just dey on low key jare.....I wan repent small grin

How is ur day going?
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

I just dey on low key jare.....I wan repent small grin

How is ur day going?
we thank God ohh. Na true ohh, me too make I repent, the way I Don fine trouble, NA only God fit forgive me.

I go enter low key very soon, if not today. Make I free una women
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by debbydee(f): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
it does not change anything.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by dammywapes(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
INTERMAN:
grace to wear trouser? Are u sick?
did i quote u ? Ki lo kan agbero pelu twitter handle? Why can't you mind your business ?
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
yes!it's allowed damn you! go to Kano and see girls dressed like mummies even when they wan take passport.

all nah religion. why can't she make baggy trouser? ok now! what's the need? cos I can see her protruding grenades on her chest and it turns me on as I stare.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
sonofananimal1:

we thank God ohh. Na true ohh, me too make I repent, the way I Don fine trouble, NA only God fit forgive me.

I go enter low key very soon, if not today. Make I free una women

Yeeeeeeeeshocked shocked shocked

You wan repent? shocked

Chaiii......thank God oooogrin
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by nathoski(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
missKiffy:

That's their choice, na them sabi
....it depends on so many factors. I had silmilar case during my time, keffi camp 2011.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

Yeeeeeeeeshocked shocked shocked
You wan repent? shocked
Chaiii......thank God oooogrin
we get limit were we fit go na. ME Don reach my limit grin grin
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by funstufz: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:

I wonder ooo, if people wear hijab they seem to look the other way because its the 'right' thing to do, so I wonder why wearing skirt should not be allowed afterall, it is not NYSC that made the skirt for her.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
sonofananimal1:

we get limit were we fit go na. ME Don reach my limit grin grin

Lol......thank God for your lifegrin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Janelle07(f): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why are you guys hating on her Is it now a crime to be different? Smh for you guys.
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by INTERMAN: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
dammywapes:
did i quote u ? Ki lo kan agbero pelu twitter handle? Why can't you mind your business ?
ema binu sir
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by dammywapes(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
INTERMAN:
ema binu sir
GOOD
Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by Ephemmm: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:

How does hijab relate to the subject matter? It seems you are high on weed like your role model tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / NYSC Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.