Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Wavemasta-----da Breakdown - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wavemasta-----da Breakdown (1251 Views)

Another Facebook Breakdown / Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. / Whom Did U Miss During D Breakdown??(question 2 All Nairalanders( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2006
Hi, im wavemasta im a Nigerian
And i only date BIG girls. By BIG i mean chicks that weigh greater than 70kg, so any interested chicks here shld hit me. Im also a Christian. I basically joined up cus i love the idea and the vision behind a site like this, and i can know what other Nigerians are up to, ok, im done, for now cool

p.s seun, this site tap!!

Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Bhola(f): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2006
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy, a thread for big ladies. Ok o, all the big ladies, wavemasta is here for una o. No talk say, man no like big women o. And kindly stop hating on the lepas. Just kidding.

Welcome to NL. Got a friend in Delft. My cousin is going too, next year. Have fun here. The site definitely rocks!
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2006
Bholamen thanks
grin always liked peeps with a sense of humor!!
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Oracle(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2006
Welcome wavemaster, it is great to know that you're a nigerian and once lived here.

You've got great hobbies, but don't you think you've overgrown watching cartoons? I love watching carttons but itz not my hobby
and as for your big girls, i hope you don't get one that will send you to an early grave coz of her size
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2006
Amen brother!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Bhola(f): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2006
wavemasta:

Bholamen thanks
grin always liked peeps with a sense of humor!!

Did you mean Bhola mehn or Bhola as a guy? Bhola na woman o. cheesy

Oh well, thanks for the compliment. Life too short to be sad. Breakdancing ehen? Me I like to dance, but no breaking o. I too lepa. cheesy cheesy
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Oracle(m): 1:12am On Sep 25, 2006
too lepa?
thatz the best body type for breakdancing
at least Michael Jackson is not Fat
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by thedondada(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
wavemasta:
Hi, im wavemasta im a Nigerian studying in the Netherlands, i graduated from UNILAG.read computer science, studying computer Engineering for my masters at TUDelft, Netherlands.
lets see : i like Programming, breakdancing,watching cartoons, listening to Rock music, reading Novels.
And i only date BIG girls. By BIG i mean chicks that weigh greater than 70kg, so any interested chicks here shld hit me. Im also a Christian. I basically joined up cus i love the idea and the vision behind a site like this, and i can know what other Nigerians are up to, ok, im done, for now cool

p.s seun, this site tap!!

This guy you be old school oh. Since 2006. Correct man.

Here's the chat room.
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
thedondada:

This guy you be old school oh. Since 2006. Correct man.

Here's the chat room.

Bros why you come find me hia? You be detective? grin grin grin

Yeah been here a while...lol, thanks bro...you be correct person yourself

Abeg you fit pass me that person with the son you mentioned?

And how I fit get some of those mamas you mentioned? You fit help me get their digits?
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by thedondada(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2017
wavemasta:

Bros why you come find me hia? You be detective? grin grin grin

Yeah been here a while...lol, thanks bro...you be correct person yourself

Abeg you fit pass me that person with the son you mentioned?

And how I fit get some of those mamas you mentioned? You fit help me get their digits?

Here's her digits...the name is AY.

0816 220 6280.

I don't post on the main thread due to small boys who misbehave that's why I came to a long lost thread. Lol.
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 27, 2017
thedondada:

Here's her digits...the name is AY.

I don't post on the main thread due to small boys who misbehave that's why I came to a long lost thread. Lol.

Hey man, thanks a lot. Really appreciate.

Whats the best way to enter her? I dont have time for story, I bin wan import her come my side.

Thanks.

PS: If you meet any of those overweight mamas, abeg, help me with their contacts...just say its for a friend grin grin
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
thedondada:

Bro how far na? Still waiting o
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by thedondada(m): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2017
wavemasta:

Bro how far na? Still waiting o

Check the 3rd post above. I sent that stuff like 3 days ago.

Just call her up and day you saw her some time ago on social club road. Take it from there.

I don't think she's going to leave there and come your way though. But try your luck

1 Like

Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
trolley:
Wavemasta, I no fit access the email acct to my moniker. Can you mention me in a dead thread? Thank you.

Bro...how far?
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
wavemasta:

Bro...how far?

Baba, I dey o. I no fit check my email. Even after login, Google dey tell me say no be my account.
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
trolley:

Baba, I dey o. I no fit check my email. Even after login, Google dey tell me say no be my account.

No mind google.

Abeg those mama paroles nko?
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
wavemasta:

No mind google.

Abeg those mama paroles nko?

Na for empire dem dey and one I use at Oshodi.

If you enter empire, after the Ludo hotel, the next hotel has a woman there with huge tits. Also when you enter empire through the street beside USA motor park, there is a hotel by the left, where there is also a woman with huge tits. There are also other mature women in Ludo hotel and the other hotel I described but they don't have huge tits.
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
trolley:

Na for empire dem dey and one I use at Oshodi.

If you enter empire, after the Ludo hotel, the next hotel has a woman there with huge tits. Also when you enter empire through the street beside USA motor park, there is a hotel by the left, where there is also a woman with huge tits. There are also other mature women in Ludo hotel and the other hotel I described but they don't have huge tits.

Do you have any numbers? Esp the one in Oshodi?

And do these women have big asses?
Re: Wavemasta-----da Breakdown by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
wavemasta:

Do you have any numbers? Esp the one in Oshodi?
And do these women have big asses?
No, I do not keep their numbers.
Their asses are moderate.

(1) (Reply)

23.5 Karat Gold Dust In Nigeria / What Is Your Definition Of Poverty / Make Cool Guaranteed 10% Monthly Returns On Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.