Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

**kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside (3573 Views)

*** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
2000 Toyota RAV4 L Special Edition

Price: 900k

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by FastShipping: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
mexxy1:
quote author=calculusx post=9875856]Happy New Year to all Nairalanders. I'm dedicating this link strictly for my pre-order deals with 50% deposit, 7 - 8 weeks delivery with a competitive price ever.

I have 2 Payment Options depending on my financial strength and the number of pre-orders i have at the time of Purchase.

Option #1: 50% deposit upfront by prospective client and balance upon delivery after inspection/test drive.

Option #2: I can help respective client source for the unit, purchase and ship the unit without me using my funds and owner also pay for cost of clearing the unit in Lagos upon arrival. With Option 2, respective client will only pay me a service fee of $500.

With Payment Option2, Respective Client will save between 100k - 300k or more depending on the worth of the Unit since i don't have to use my funds.

I understand money isn't easy to come by, I WILL NOT rob Peter for Paul and your hard earned money is in safe hand.

No too much talk or advert, action speaks louder than words.

cc:
Calculusx
Seun
Ikenna351
Pafestula

https://www.nairaland.com/836694/pre-order-cars-suv-50-deposit#9875856

Copy and paste. TRY TO BE ORIGINAL.
This is plagiarism and makes you suspicious.

I can authoritatively say KingsAutos is a scammer in auto section.

The guy is a con artist. He is not based in Texas. He is using an internet phone created in San Jose, California.

Do business with him at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by calculusx(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
FastShipping:

I can authoritatively say KingsAutos is a scammer in auto section.
The guy is a con artist. He is not based in Texas. He is using an internet phone created in San Jose, California.
Do business with him at your own risk.

grin grin grin Kingsauto, Busted grin grin grin
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by calculusx(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
[s]
KingsAutos:
[/quote][quote author=KingsAutos post=35991424]I have 2 Payment Options depending on my financial strength and the number of pre-orders i have at the time of Purchase.
Option #1: 50% deposit upfront by prospective client and balance upon delivery after inspection/test drive.
Option #2: I can help respective client source for the vehicle, purchase and ship the vehicle without me using my funds and owner also pay for cost of clearing the vehicle in Lagos upon arrival. With Option 2, respective client will only pay me a service fee of $400.
With Payment Option 2, Respective Client will save between 100k - 300k or more depending on the worth of the vehicle since i don't have to use my funds.
I understand money isn't easy to come by, I WILL NOT rob Peter for Paul and your hard earned money is in safe hand.
[/s]

Mr KingsAutos...Please try and be real, dealers are yet to get buyer's confidence after revlution thread. Please try and be honest and transparent with your quote. We want a Fraud free Auto Section abeg

What will be will surely be. And don't forget to apologise for copying my write-up word for word grin

1 Like

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2015
calculusx:
[s][/s]

Mr KingsAutos...Please try and be real, dealers are yet to get buyer's confidence after revlution thread. Please try and be honest and transparent with your quote. We want a Fraud free Auto Section abeg

What will be will surely be. And don't forget to apologise for copying my write-up word for word grin

My Quote are absolutely real.... my price doesn't include clearing don't forget
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:
Based on popular demand and numerous calls, email and text via BBM and skype . . . . . . Here we go guys, you know yourself and like we always say, you are the reason we are in business and we will always be ready and willing to give the best for less to our lovely buyers and clients.

This machine below are all LESS than 1 million Naira

We will use this thread to showcase different CLS model, from 1998 to 2014 . . . Tell us what you want and we will display it here, imagine yourself in one of this beauty with just less than 1m

I have 2 Payment Options depending on my financial strength and the number of pre-orders i have at the time of Purchase.

Option #2: I can help respective client source for the vehicle, purchase and ship the vehicle without me using my funds and owner also pay for cost of clearing the vehicle in Lagos upon arrival. With Option 2, respective client will only pay me a service fee of $400.

With Payment Option 2, Respective Client will save between 100k - 300k or more depending on the worth of the vehicle since i don't have to use my funds.

No too much talk or advert, action speaks louder than words.

For questions and concerns: kingsautos101@gmail.com OR +1 4084787014

Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being your dealer too.

BBM PIN: 5616B1F6
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by FastShipping: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:

Quit this scam. You have been busted. You are no where in Texas. You are in Nigeria claiming to be in TX.

Be real, bros. Return the money you took as deposit from the people you took deposit from. I have been contacted to investigate you after you gave them some info that show red flag.

I will post all I know very soon. Fraud doesn't pay. I know you have one other guy here who claims to be your agent in Nigeria, whereas you are both conniving to defraud people. You and your so called rep in Nigeria are fellows in crime. You are both based in Lagos working in hands. The so called rep in Lagos will be exposed here soon too.
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by calculusx(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:

And what do you have to say to this? https://www.nairaland.com/836694/pre-order-cars-suv-50-deposit

Copyright
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2015
calculusx:

And what do you have to say to this? https://www.nairaland.com/836694/pre-order-cars-suv-50-deposit

Copyright

I won't dispute that, because I've always admired your write ups and your method of operation

Sorry about that... But it doesn't make some a scam
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by FastShipping: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:

I won't dispute that, because I've always admired your write ups and your method of operation

Sorry about that... But it doesn't make some a scam

Oh, stop it. Admirer? You are indeed a con man.
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 12:26am On Jul 21, 2015
FastShipping:

Oh, stop it. Admirer? You are indeed a con man.

CONSPIRACY DOESN'T PAY

Go ahead with your investigations
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by boliano(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer neither do I sell any ghost product, all my cars land n houses are all visible for inspection in lagos Nigeria here,
I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is located at klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

His profile was open 7:54am On Jul 02
1 Like (Like)
Personal text: MY NUMBER +1 4084787014
Time registered: July 02, 2015
Time spent online: 2 days & 19 hours

While my own profile has been in existence since. Time registered: October 06, 2011
Time spent online: 16 days & 23 hours
View My posts (5507) | View My topics (429)
Section Most Active In: Autos

There is difference in my own business name and this so call kings Autos,

Thanks and God bless.....
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by boldlink2: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
KingsAutos:
This Clean 2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 se can be your for only 900k

Can it fly for 720k?
BB pin: 534BE5D5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registered Ford Explorer 2006/7 Clean Wit Full A/C Clean Leather DVD @1.550m / Toyota Tacoma 2010 Fulloption Toks...6.8m / »»»Sold!! Toks Jaguar XF 012 @ N6.8M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.