Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger (13251 Views)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver / I Need Help Experience Webmaster/blogger / Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
my signature
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Warris dis?so u mean i should dump my banker bf and run after one yeye blogger? cheesy op must b kidding!
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by NobleG1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
[size=13pt]Complete nonsense!![/size]

There's no evidence available that shows being a Webmaster or Blogger makes a great relationship! It doesn't guarantee a good relationship in any possible way more than any other profession!

What is the single most important thing for a lasting relationship and why do couples neglect it?

What is the element that almost guarantees the success and longevity of any relationship? It is fulfilling the emotional needs of our significant other. When we feel good and fulfilled in any relationship, it is because our emotional needs are being met, and when we feel empty and unfulfilled, it is because our emotional needs are not being met.

Stop for a moment and think about your past relationships. Do you see a correlation between your happiness and the fulfillment of your emotional needs?

Have you ever had the experience of finding yourself in the same relationship over and over again, despite how different your partners may have seemed at first glance? If you think about it, you will likely see a pattern that revolves around not getting one or more of your emotional needs met. If you look closer, these are probably the same needs that were left unfulfilled in your childhood.

Could it be that you have been going from one relationship to the next in search of getting your needs met, yet you keep picking partners who just don't know how to meet your emotional needs? There is nothing wrong with you. The simple reason that we pick partners who do not meet our emotional needs is that we get stuck in a dynamic of trying to get something that we never had, like chasing the carrot on the stick.

It is time to get your emotional needs met and experience your best possible relationship! So, what emotional needs are we talking about? Emotional needs vary from person to person, but the most common emotional needs are appreciation, understanding, being heard, acknowledgment and respect. All of these needs represent a particular manner in which we show and express love.

Mutually meeting emotional needs in any relationship fosters intimacy, trust and a feeling of great satisfaction. On the other hand, the opposite of meeting emotional needs - criticism, undermining, minimizing and disrespect - all cause separation, resentment and a lack of trust. When we understand this dynamic, we are immediately empowered to improve any relationship.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by uchennaq(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is all true, so girls and ladies what are you waiting for?
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:
Bloggers Una no go rest

yes they won't rest until money is made.
don't be left out.

https://www.nairaland.com/2453421/real-time-free-forex-trading#35887673
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
oladeledave:
LOLZZZ grin grin grin grin grin
MAYB SHE MUST AV DATED a blogger b4

Enhance Your Dieting And Weight Loss Mentality

This is a notion everybody should be clear about, dieting does not come by starving. I have heard about people who literally starve themselves all in the name of wanting to shed some heavy weight

see more here

Lol av not ooh
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by edigas1996: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
edigas cnt wait to b one
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Tycoach: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol!!!..I Like that @ Tycoach..com
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by oladeledave: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
hmmmm i see
MhizDeedy:

Lol av not ooh
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Tycoach: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol!!!..I Like that @www.Tycoach..com
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by princenation(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Web masters/ Bloggers Just Some Group Of Poor Humans Who Thinks They're Rich But In Reality They're Deadly Poor. Jobless Set Of Persons grin
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by adexsunspy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
yeah..... blogger like us are always delicated in our works..... ;Dyeah..... blogger like us are always delicated in our works.....
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by rhames(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
www.alqintara.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by bamac(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
I am proud to be a blogger though but am sad when people categorize all bloggers to be gbeboruns... So many people will be afraid of you so dat u will not turn their matter to post on your blog... Well, i love when a blogger is creative and not following others. @op, nice write-up, in fact am blushing
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by donwise1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
do u want to know the latest phone in town? let's go there www.wisetechs..com
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by scentmarlc(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Guruscrew:
1. We are too busy with our work to think
about other girls in the world! So don’t worry,
We wont cheat you.

2. We are aware about every Important event
on the calendar, from valentine’s day to
chocolate day to # love – your-gf-more-day

3. We are entrepreneurs, We love to stand on
our own and not under some Fat-Bottom !

4. We don’t have fixed timings, so going out at
busy office hours wouldn’t be a problem.

5. We earn alot! So you won’t have any worries
about your future

6. We are clever and intelligent, you will not
have to listen Bull-poo as We know what they
are talking !

7. We are very creative and innovative in our
work, so you’ll have many surprises to look
forward to!

8. In case of any misunderstandings and fights,
your friends will come directly into the picture,
as they know how to get genuine backlinks.

9. You don’t need to wear good clothes and have
facials done every week, We don’t really care
about your materialistic looks, as far as We
sure you love you.

10. If you won’t find Us or We go missing,
don’t worry about complaining to police, We will
Probably be in the nearest
Internet cafe!

11. We will gift you things or gift which you can
show off to the world. How about the Latest
Iphone 6? This is rather good compared to gifts
you hide like Sexy Looking “Undies”.

12. We have a lot of Brand Value in the
Blogosphere, at some point you’ll feel like a
Celeb Gf or Wife!

13. You need not worry about job, Apart from
your personal job, Its fun working together(blogging).

14. You can fight a lot with Us, as We have a
lot of Patience. Since we dont worry waiting for a website to rank and
get traffic !

15. We make sure that there won’t be any kind
of penalty on your relationship, as We are
aware of all
the algorithms leading to penalty.

16. We have a different kind of romantic sense,
but don’t worry We are obviously very # good-
In- bed !

Written by Lawal Oladimeji

Na so...on point.

Blogging is life.

Meanwhile , have you guyz gone through N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 Awareness thread?

Here you have it:

www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by scentmarlc(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
wealthmission:
Hahaha lol cool i rep http://amebocity.com

And i rep http://scentmarlc.

Meanwhile , have you guyz gone through N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 Awareness thread?

Here you have it:

www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hey MissTechy, have you seen this? cool cool It seems you inspired someone.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by bobfash(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
interesting

shocked

shocked
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by possibilita(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Are u implying I should marry Linda Ikeji?
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by ddeston(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Disadvantages
1. Most of them re always boring, they prefer their computers to stayin with u.
2. They re just out of ur social life, all dy do all day is to stare @ the computers like they re in a relationship with it. M sure they will choose their computers ova their girlfriends.
3. They ain't romantic: they will rada ask the Internet abt dating e.g if u re angry with them for smtn they did wrong they go to the Internet to search 'my girlfriend is angry with me, tips on making her happy'. tongue

You just described me and my set of friends.
We make minimum 6figures monthly, but my sister all of us fit dy house morning till night and won't even talk about food talk less of taking our bath.

Aside school, reading our books, coding, or we are carefully observing how much we have made for the day. Gf finds it difficult to get to us cause we don't have their time.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by aristosoft(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
One Big Cons:

They would most likely know your password, and know your movement......so you rarely lie without being caught.
grin angry grin
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by ddeston(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
aristosoft:
One Big Cons:

They would most likely know your password, and know your movement......so you rarely lie without being caught.
grin angry grin

Hahaha. Yeah very true.
She can't even hide her password from me unless am not serious about knowing,

And regarding her movement, there are some girls that are bad like that and even with all the trackers on her you won't still be able to monitor her.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
ddeston:

You just described me and my set of friends.
We make minimum 6figures monthly, but my sister all of us fit dy house morning till night and won't even talk about food talk less of taking our bath.

Aside school, reading our books, coding, or we are carefully observing how much we have made for the day. Gf finds it difficult to get to us cause we don't have their time.

Lol for defining u..u must get me a price tongue
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by mayorisaac: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nice one
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Orikinla(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
princenation:
Web masters/ Bloggers Just Some Group Of Poor Humans Who Thinks They're Rich But In Reality They're Deadly Poor. Jobless Set Of Persons grin
Bad belle kills o. grin
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by aristosoft(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
ddeston:

Hahaha. Yeah very true.
She can't even hide her password from me unless am not serious about knowing, grin

And regarding her movement, there are some girls that are bad like that and even with all the trackers on her you won't still be able to monitor her.

Except she's not using Android, BB, windows or iphone. You know her password, whenever she lies, you'll just smile.

Abi, you are a learner
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Orikinla(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
femcruz:
It's only in Nigeria people take Blogging as a profession, its so sad at the level of backwardness of our tech orientation cry, In the western world almost everybody own a blog, even little kids.

You are ignorant.
HUFFPOST is a blog worth millions of dollars and now has more than 100 employees.
Daily Kos has employees.
Nigerians Report Online endorsed GMB for President and cost millions of naira and today GMB is now PMB.
Spent hundreds of thousands of naira on charity and has the only Nigerian education project on the world map of UNICEF's State of the World's Children 2015.
And other bloggers are active employers and we don't owe salaries.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by tania28(f): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Guruscrew:
1. We are too busy with our work to think
about other girls in the world! So don’t worry,
We wont cheat you.

2. We are aware about every Important event
on the calendar, from valentine’s day to
chocolate day to # love – your-gf-more-day

3. We are entrepreneurs, We love to stand on
our own and not under some Fat-Bottom !

4. We don’t have fixed timings, so going out at
busy office hours wouldn’t be a problem.

5. We earn alot! So you won’t have any worries
about your future

6. We are clever and intelligent, you will not
have to listen Bull-poo as We know what they
are talking !

7. We are very creative and innovative in our
work, so you’ll have many surprises to look
forward to!

8. In case of any misunderstandings and fights,
your friends will come directly into the picture,
as they know how to get genuine backlinks.

9. You don’t need to wear good clothes and have
facials done every week, We don’t really care
about your materialistic looks, as far as We
sure you love you.

10. If you won’t find Us or We go missing,
don’t worry about complaining to police, We will
Probably be in the nearest
Internet cafe!

11. We will gift you things or gift which you can
show off to the world. How about the Latest
Iphone 6? This is rather good compared to gifts
you hide like Sexy Looking “Undies”.

12. We have a lot of Brand Value in the
Blogosphere, at some point you’ll feel like a
Celeb Gf or Wife!

13. You need not worry about job, Apart from
your personal job, Its fun working together(blogging).

14. You can fight a lot with Us, as We have a
lot of Patience. Since we dont worry waiting for a website to rank and
get traffic !

15. We make sure that there won’t be any kind
of penalty on your relationship, as We are
aware of all
the algorithms leading to penalty.

16. We have a different kind of romantic sense,
but don’t worry We are obviously very # good-
In- bed !

Written by Lawal Oladimeji
hmmm niceee
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by gidimasters(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
na so.... visit www.Gidimasters.com for health info
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by africanpea: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please check my blog out and share your sincere opinion.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Warris dis?so u mean i should dump my banker bf and run after one yeye blogger? cheesy op must b kidding!
Must you announce that ur bf is a banker? See me c trouble o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / Airtel Cheap Data Bundle Plan for Android and iOS (N300 Montly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.