Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Robin Van Persie Moves To Fenerbahce - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robin Van Persie Moves To Fenerbahce (320 Views)

[video] JJ Okocha: Best Freekicks Ever @ PSG Bolton Nigeria Fenerbahce Frankfurt / Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robin Van Persie Moves To Fenerbahce by zumen(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Robin van Persie insisted he has “no hard feelings” over his departure from Manchester United after completing his move to Fenerbahce on Tuesday.

The striker, 31, ended a three-year stay at Old Trafford to join the Turkish side for an undisclosed fee.

He said: “It’s part of football, it’s part of life. It was a situation where I could see it coming, if I’m really honest.”

Van Persie added that he “got used to the idea” of leaving United.

He said: “I had a good moment with the players the day before I came to Istanbul so that was special. Then you see that everyone really appreciated my time there, that was important for me.”

The Netherlands international, who praised the “very classy” way in which his transfer was handled by Manchester United chief executive officer Ed Woodward, was unveiled in front of about 10,000 Fenerbahce supporters inside the club’s stadium.

He told them: “I promise you one thing – I will do everything in my power to help Fenerbahce win as many trophies to make you happy. Let’s do it together.

Source: http://zumiinfo.com/2015/07/robin-van-persie-moves-to-fenerbahce/
Re: Robin Van Persie Moves To Fenerbahce by 9aijaboi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Van Persie really enjoyed a Heroic welcome in Turkey, no be small thing.
#wedeyobserve.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Giroud Still Bemused By Henry Criticism / Welcome To Our Do You Know Segment Featuring Sunday Oliseh. / DONE DEAL: Liverpool sign Christian Benteke from Aston Villa https:///1s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.