Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? (2265 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... / 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 3:14am On Sep 25, 2006
Since am new here it is hard for me to think of any but for those who have been here for ages, let it rip, gist, gist, gist,
By the way, I am doing my homework; meaning I am checking,
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 4:07am On Sep 26, 2006
Why aren't you people talking here. I am new here but I have hot for kiki. Lawd have mercy,
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 5:06am On Sep 26, 2006
Does the person have to be on nl?
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by GNature(m): 5:31am On Sep 26, 2006
oo, sorry for interrupting
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 5:33am On Sep 26, 2006
lol you're not interrupting o
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by kennyuche(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2006
I only hav hotspot for some one's view. Cos i havnt met wt d person
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Dvampire(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2006
well, as for me, i aint saying. *notices iice* hey girl, I love your whirlwind signature. so cool
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2006
hey Dvamp grin thanks jare i love it too, describes me in a way grin tongue
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Dvampire(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2006
*scratches head* pardon my asking iice but in what way does a hurricane match your personality?
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by kimba(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2006
having a hotspot for someone you dont know? lawd have mercy
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 2:23am On Sep 27, 2006
@DVamp, don't worry about it man. . lets just say its one side of my personality. or maybe the wind speaks to me grin
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 2:42am On Sep 27, 2006
iice:

Does the person have to be on nl?

Yes, that will help. But then who cares but you so go for it,
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 2:44am On Sep 27, 2006
Oh in that case i have the hots for Johnny Depp grin grin grin
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 2:49am On Sep 27, 2006
Isn't he married?
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 2:52am On Sep 27, 2006
Nope, but he lives with his long time gf Vanessa Paradis in france. Even if he was married i would still drool over him grin grin
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 2:55am On Sep 27, 2006
Yerk!! Is he that handsome for your eyes?
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 3:11am On Sep 27, 2006
Yes o, the cheek bones, the eyes. . .*sighs* plus all that elusiveness and the roles he takes up just tells you he has to be a lil bit eccentric, yeah am drooling grin grin

Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 3:22am On Sep 27, 2006
My God you really have hot spot for him. I hope he is worth it for your sake ooo,
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 3:23am On Sep 27, 2006
LOL yes i have the hot spot for him and he is worth my drool grin grin
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 3:29am On Sep 27, 2006
good luck to you love,
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 3:31am On Sep 27, 2006
I dont need it man! i know where i stand, i just drool over him, i do not harbor illusions of dating him or whatever nahhhh
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 3:37am On Sep 27, 2006
How stupid I am I should have checked your profile first before talking about your hot spot. Are you 61 or the information on your profile are for virtual pc only,
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 3:43am On Sep 27, 2006
What? do you have anything against 61yr olds? tongue well the pix on there says it all, still drooling. As for female, yes i am that.
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by segun111(m): 3:48am On Sep 27, 2006
Sorry, I don't mean to get you upset. I will not ask any question again. Please forgive me oooo.
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 4:03am On Sep 27, 2006
LOL am not upset. There's nothing to forgive man. So since you have the hots for kiki, did you talk to her today? She get lots of bobos chasing her o
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 4:05am On Sep 27, 2006
I have the HOTS for you iice. undecided
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by GNature(m): 4:07am On Sep 27, 2006
@iice

You have lots of bobos chasing you too. I have been on this forum for just over a month and
I have seen tons of admirers (i think @zulunation commented on this too).

Na waa ooh my sister. Na waa  cool
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 4:14am On Sep 27, 2006
Hi Freewilly.

@GNature, na waa my broda lol i only have the hots for Johnny and don't mind Zulu o angry angry
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 4:17am On Sep 27, 2006
Hi iice I thought of you all weekend. sad Did you have a good weekend sweetheart ?
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 4:21am On Sep 27, 2006
Ehmmm yes and you? How was your weekend?
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by Freewilly(f): 4:23am On Sep 27, 2006
I was helping my bestfriend move, I told her all about you
Re: Who Has Hotspot For Who Or Who Do You Think You Want To Date? by iice(f): 4:28am On Sep 27, 2006
Oh ok lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Get New,interesting And Discussable Topics In D Romance Segment? / Which One Would You Go For Guys!!! / See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.