Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money (2872 Views)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by creative11(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2015
A wife sent this to us, let help her.

I am almost ashamed to share this but I had to share this with you so that I can get your candid opinion before I completely lose my mind. My husband and I have been married for over 8 years and we haven’t had it good financially. He just got a new job and I never really liked his new boss because the first time I visited my husband at work he started making passes at me and that was the last time I visited that office. I spoke to my hubby about it and he said I was overreacting until he came home a month ago telling me about how I hold the key to the prosperity of the family. I was still trying to understand what he was up to when he broke the news that his boss would want me to have a night out with him in exchange for N3.5million. I almost lost my mind because I wasn’t sure this was my husband talking. I have not known peace since then and I am totally confused about his pressure

http://www.familyparliament.com/200/he-wants-me-to-sleep-with-his-boss-for-money
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by Irises(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
hmm
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by buygala(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2015
3.5 million for totoshocked ..... Na Gold?

*walks out of this cinema undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by consultancy: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2015
funny tale.night out for 3.5 mil. golden punnanni
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by bellong: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2015
This was an Hollywood movie... I have forgotten the title.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2015
the boss must be crazy! what is so special about the woman's V. that he is betting with 3.5m, he is a devil incarnate and want to destroy that family. shame on poverty in this country!
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by DuchessLily(f): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2015
And Ur husband wants u go do such rubbish ?

Hmmmm..... God punish poverty and wicked men... Amen

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by viceldo(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2015
end tmy tinz
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by segemint(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Babe take my advice, run as far as u can from tat man.. Am sure the juju he serves is demanding for another human life undecided thunder fire poverty embarassed
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by tiredface: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2015
I HAD TO READ THIS TWICE, NOT EVEN SURE WHETEHR TO BELIEVE THIS OR NOT. I JUST HOPE IT'S ALL A JOKE CAUSE SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY NOT RIGHT HERE. HUSBANDS, POOR OR NOT , MEN ARE USUALLY VERY PROTECTIVE OF THEIR WIVES. IF THIS IS FOR REAL,YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR HUSBAND BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE SHARING YOUR BED WITH A DEVIL. NOW YOU KNOW. HOW ELSE CAN ONE SPELL EVIL AND I SINCERELY WISH YOU WELL

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by Nancydearie(f): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2015
The man is not in his senses at all,imagine asking ur wife to sleep with ur boss coz of money. She had better run for her dear life coz that man is not her husband and he should be ashamed to call himself a man. Nonsense!
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by southernbelle(f): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2015
even if the money isn't up to 3.5million, any man who would pressurize his wife to sleep with another man for whatever reason obviously doesn't treasure her anymore and it will be better for the lady to quit the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by jashar(f): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
sad
Bitter truth. Your husband doesn't love you. God forbid should you do it, he'll be the same person that would broadcast to the whole world how women are not loyal because of money.

Don't do it. If the pressure becomes unbearable, broadcast it to family members.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by crackhaus: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
N3.5million just to have sex with a married woman who probably has kids...

Somebody lied!

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
crackhaus:
N3.5million just to have sex with a married woman who probably has kids...

Somebody lied!
i tell u. i think the boss lied to the fool!sh hubby and he believed. beautiful girls in my area will collect 1k and give u the thing until u scream, "NA ONLY ME WAKA COME ?"

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by crackhaus: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
lofty900:
i tell u. i think the boss lied to the fool!sh hubby and he believed. beautiful girls in my area will collect 1k and give u the thing until u scream, "NA ONLY ME WAKA COME ?"
The story itself doesn't even make sense.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Fake story!
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by focus7: 1:22am On Jul 16, 2015
The woman should turn down that evil proposal without giving it a second thought and save her pride and dignity if the man does not has sense for value. The man has demonstrated a level of desperation in his quest to make money the wife should be afraid of, he has just indicated that he will use his wife for ritual or as an exchange for anything if it so require for him to have money. We sometime read a similar story here on nairaland where the wife succumbed to the man to secure a job and she ended up becoming an object of reproach and ridicule to this same man who would later treat her like a filthy slut and divorce her to remarry a new lady. Some people can be so low minded, how much is 3.5m to exchange the dignity of your wife with.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by cococandy(f): 6:15am On Jul 16, 2015
Story time.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by timilehing(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2015
3.5m for kini? I'll go search online shops for virgins auctioning their virginity. I'm sure I can buy more than 10 virginity with that instead of an outdated punny.

My guess is; na ritual both your husband and boss wan use you do
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by freecocoa(f): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Story story.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money by breathless(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
N3.5m? Your hubby must really think of you so cheap (trying not to say WORTHLESS).
He's the one that is WORTHLESS and should be "SLAPPED" to "SNAP" out of his nightmare.
He has just shown you his real person. He's got no shame and has no iota of respect or regard for you.
Play them both (hubby and boss) by recording future conversation(s), request that your personal bank account be funded before the "show".
Once you get the alert, call/text the he-goat boss and thank him for his 'kind gesture" towards your family and walk away. Worse case he'll sack hubby but won't be bold to ask for the money back. (I'm sure the money will be a good buffer for a while if well managed and invested)
But, if can't play them both, go report the poverty-stricken, sick-minded, lazy hubby to his parents and ask that they call him to order.

(1) (Reply)

Should She Tell Him?? / Why Are In Laws So Wicked???? / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.