Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. (4458 Views)

Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / Buhari Not Keen On Asset Sale, For Soludo, It Will Be A Historic Mistake / Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by anssy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
feldido:
There won't be any 3rd world war rather than the end of this wicked system of things.

You must be a jehovah's witness cheesy
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
E be like sey na only two people get this thread. Make I vamus abegy.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
BabaNath:
Warris diz. Gerrarra here mehn

Its Politics bro...for Political geeks. u might not understand. grin grin
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
anssy:

Yeah...kidda
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Jascon4: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
anssy:

Are you a Jehovah's witness too??
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by BabaNath(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
shalomm:

Its Politics bro...for Political geeks. u might not understand. grin grin
was only trying to be funny. I understand every bit of your argument.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Hakagure: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Iran gets the bomb inside a decade and a half, fait accompli
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by anssy(f): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jascon4:

Are you a Jehovah's witness too??

No ,I am an atheist
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
anssy:

wink
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Jascon4: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2015
anssy:

No ,I am an atheist

Oh! Now you ignite a keen interest in you. Meanwhile how did you realize that the guy was a witness?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2015
BabaNath:
was only trying to be funny. I understand every bit of your argument.

Really? so where are you standing? do you think the deal will be at the favour of the World?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by BabaNath(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

Really? so where are you standing? do you think the deal will be at the favour of the World?
my fear is that the ISIS might see the deal as a plot to cow them and this might continue to fuel the militia war
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by anssy(f): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Jascon4:

Oh! Now you ignite a keen interest in you. Meanwhile how did you realize that the guy was a witness?

cause I have seen them all
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
BabaNath:
my fear is that the ISIS might see the deal as a plot to cow them

can you please expatiate
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by BabaNath(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

can you please expatiate
i meant that ISIS will see the deal as an alliance between US and Iran targeted at them and some other militia groups in the region
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
BabaNath:
i meant that ISIS will see the deal as an alliance between US and Iran targeted at them and some other militia groups in the region

what you saying from your comment is that ISIS might attack IRAN because of the deal?

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by BabaNath(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

what you saying from your comment is that ISIS might attack IRAN because of the deal?

Exactly.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
BabaNath:
Exactly.

No, the deal is a bonus to the Muslim world.... if you follow the process of making the deal, you will discovered that Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu kicked against it, cause with the deal been made now, Iran frozen asset will be release and all other embargo will be lifted, therefore giving them enough finance to support militia group and terrorist group in the middle east. ISIS are happy about the deal bro.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by BabaNath(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

so I would say the deal is a welcome development. It will go a long way to help reduce conflicts to the barest minimum in the middle east. I don't trust America tho
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by BabaNath(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

No, the deal is a bonus to the Muslim world.... if you follow the process of making the deal, you will discovered that Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu kicked against it, cause with the deal been made now, Iran frozen asset will be release and all other embargo will be lifted, therefore giving them enough finance to support militia group and terrorist group in the middle east. ISIS are happy about the deal bro.
You're not all right or wrong
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by BabaNath(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
America will always consider their ally - Isreal, before going into any deal

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
BabaNath:
so I would say the deal is a welcome development. It will go a long way to help reduce conflicts to the barest minimum in the middle east. I don't trust America tho

AND YOU TRUST IRAN WILL NOT BUILD A NUKE?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by BabaNath(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

AND YOU TRUST IRAN WILL NOT BUILD A NUKE?
it is a knotty issue. The o reason for which ISIS will be glad
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
BabaNath:
You're not all right or wrong

back up your preposition please.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
BabaNath:
it is a knotty issue. The o reason for which ISIS will be glad

going by past antecedent, i can say it isn't.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by BabaNath(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

back up your preposition please.
seems you're on a computer system. I'm tired of typing
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
BabaNath:
seems you're on a computer system. I'm tired of typing

yeah, i am on..... and i am very fast.
just take a rest wink

i will be waiting when you have the strength to type...... I like Political analyst like you..... grin grin grin
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Jascon4: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
anssy:

cause I have seen them all

Not satisfied with your response...it's a kind of vague response. I know you have seen the witnesses, but have u seen the guy in question to know he is one? Just curious about how you got his religious status right.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by anssy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jascon4:

Not satisfied with your response...it's a kind of vague response. I know you have seen the witnesses, but have u seen the guy in question to know he is one? Just curious about how you got his religious status right.

it is so easy, By their fruit you shall know them, he gave himself away in his post, Satisfied?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Jascon4: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
anssy:

it is so easy, By their fruit you shall know them, he gave himself away in his post, Satisfied?

No dear. What exactly did he say that revealed him as a witness? Just want to know
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jascon4:

No dear. What exactly did he say that revealed him as a witness? Just want to know

una dey derail my thread oooo.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Jascon4: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

una dey derail my thread oooo.

Nor vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? / Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.