Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Boko Haram Conspiracy And Military Hierarchy - Detective Krojo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Boko Haram Conspiracy And Military Hierarchy - Detective Krojo. (539 Views)

Rebuild Borno: Osinbajo Meets With Shettima And Military Chiefs [PHOTOS] / OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boko Haram Conspiracy And Military Hierarchy - Detective Krojo. by AOjoeguari(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
The BOKO HARAM CONSPIRACY AND MILITARY HIERARCHY | Detective Krojo.

In a sane society, the Governor of Borno, Shettima - who's been angling for amnesty for BH boys - should have been probed by now. Well, what do I even know? The last time an officer called for the arrest of Modu Sheriff, a suspected BH sponsor, he lost his job under the previous administration. His name is Major-General Monguno (RTD), newly appointed NSA by President Mohammadu Buhari.

Do I still need to analyse the crucial case of [the then NSA] General Azazi of Bayelsa? He lost his job when he criticised the FG of being an integral part of the BH's rise to supremacy. Again, what do I know!
But if I were to be President Mohammadu Buhari, Governor Shettima would be answering some questions now at the DSS.

These Boko boys use GSM phones, not SAT phones like Thuraya, they use mobile networks like you and I do; they power their vehicles and gadgets with fuels, not waters; they even have official social media accounts. How do they gain access to all these without being traceable? Yet, we have Secret Service and Defence Intelligence. Yet, over 600 Nigerians have been killed in 45 days.

Those possibilities wouldn't have been if our Military and National Security infrastructure have not been compromised. Our top military chiefs have probably been the biggest beneficiaries of this BH atrocity, hence, their protruded bellies.

With an enhanced military budget of around N5 trillion in 4 years - who, amongst the service chiefs, would want BH to end? Who?

So many Nigerians believe President Mohammadu Buhari was the architect of BH, others believe Dr. Jonathan encouraged its widespread; well, believe whatever you want, but truth is, BH is not only an apparatus of some Northern oligarchs - it's also being sponsored by some vested interests in the North, South, East, West and Military. Please, don't quote me.

This means that, in the fight against this sect, one should be very careful on how one shares his laid down plans and strategies with some leaders and the press. You should remember how the British Forces were infuriated when they noticed that their 'plan' to gas up Sambisa Forest and eliminate BH, was leaked by our Military; and the next day, all BH boys in Sambisa Forest were wearing gas masks, when aerial surveillance was conducted. One of the reasons the British Forces left Nigeria.

Such will be the case in this regime if Buhari is not selfish with his military strategy. He has assured Nigerians that his JMTF assault will commence this month end to end BH once and for all but Nigerians want to see his military blueprint. No, we can't!

What's most important is that, whatever military strategy he's cooking with Chad, Niger and Cameroon, he should be fast about it - Nigerians are dying! End of;

I must reiterate here that, guns, tanks and other sorts of sophisticated military hardware cannot defeat Boko Haram alone. Nigeria needs other 'non-military' strategies such as intelligence gathering, military personnel overhauling and border protection, to end this scourge once and forever. This, I think, is what the FG is doing right now.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

‪#‎DetectiveKrojo‬.
Re: The Boko Haram Conspiracy And Military Hierarchy - Detective Krojo. by RichDad1(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
ok
Re: The Boko Haram Conspiracy And Military Hierarchy - Detective Krojo. by feldido(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2015
No start wetin u no go fit finish, u no be George Finidi oo... Psquare
Re: The Boko Haram Conspiracy And Military Hierarchy - Detective Krojo. by temitemi1(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari, is a terrorist!
Re: The Boko Haram Conspiracy And Military Hierarchy - Detective Krojo. by shamsuRana(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2015
I de come sharply..
Re: The Boko Haram Conspiracy And Military Hierarchy - Detective Krojo. by shamsuRana(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari, is a terrorist!

Who knows..but without facts..it is absurdity.

BOMBSHELL! HOW GEJ, SAMBO DASUKI, AND NIMASA DG CONNIVED TO DEFRAUD NIGERIANS TRILLIONS OF NAIRA! - PART 1
We write to applaud his Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, for canceling the dangerous and bogus security contract between NIMSA and Tompolo. However, Tompolo's contract is just one of the illicit contracts that needs canceling by his Excellency. We will expose these contracts one at a time starting with today.
The CUPS organisation has obtained authentic documents showing how ex-president GEJ, the former NSA (Sambo Dasuki), and the present DG NIMASA (Ziakede P. Akpobolokemi), have connived to defraud Nigerians trillions of Naira in relation to Tompolo's and other illicit contracts. We are releasing these documents to assist the prosecution of these individuals.
On the 15th April 2015, the DG NIMASA put forward a bogus request for N318 Million to Sambo Dasuki's office. The request was to "Address Capacity Gaps" in NIMASA. On 22/04/2015, this bogus request was recommended to GEJ for immediate consideration by Sambo Dasuki. On 27/04/2015, the bogus contract was approved by GEJ.
In less than two weeks (12 days), Nigeria was defrauded of N318 Million. Find attached are authentic copies of all the relevant documents relating to this scam. You need Acrobat Reader to read the documents. If you are a CUPS member please go to the CUPS group to download the documents, otherwise go to the new (Dr Idris Ahmed) page to download it. Sorry there is no provision to upload it on this page.
May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.
Dr. Idris Amed.
14/7/2015.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CUPS_Nigeria/status/621028521679421440/photo/1

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 3 Finally Hangs Self In Ekiti After Several Failed Attempts / is this Inustice? Illegal Gold Mining in The North Should be Probed 8tn Lost / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi In Tears While Speaking On Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.