Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,739,921 members, 6,497,627 topics. Date: Monday, 20 September 2021 at 04:21 AM

Police, Report Fees & 10% Of The Cash Retrive From Case Of O.b.t Belongs To Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police, Report Fees & 10% Of The Cash Retrive From Case Of O.b.t Belongs To Them (599 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" / Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police, Report Fees & 10% Of The Cash Retrive From Case Of O.b.t Belongs To Them by ajimega: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
I went to the police station recently to report a fraud case, the suspect whom i took to the station myself because he refuse to give me accommodation after payment of =N=264,000.00 would not be detained because i am refusing to pay Two thousand naira at the counter.
As if that was not enough, after we settled that of counter fees with =N=500 my I.P.O said i am to pay =N=10,000.00 for the case to be handled, we argued and argued so I ended up paying =N=2000.00 cos i was there with a navy friend. After 48hours of detaining the suspect they ask me to sue the suspect to court but I know how long the procedure will take so I refused. The suspect family brought 60,000.00 and after it was handed to me they said 10% of the money retrive belongs to them which they got before finally allow the undertaking signed.
The question now is "Is it under the constitution of Nigeria Police Law for all these funds.
please no insult just a way to help our society from corruption.
Re: Police, Report Fees & 10% Of The Cash Retrive From Case Of O.b.t Belongs To Them by hawk05(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Police?? Soja sure pass..

(1) (Reply)

Pirates Attack Military Base In Nigeria, 5 Dead / See How A Nigerian Fugitive, Wale Kekere-ekun, Jailed For Life In UK For Murder / Popular Fela Kuti Dancer Murdered In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.