Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities (13199 Views)

Pure Honey In Abuja At Unbeatable Price / Discover How You Can Get Pure Honey In Nigeria For Business / Buy Natural And Undiluted Honey In Large And Small Quantity In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by yusuf01(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hello house,

Please, can anybody give me some names of companies and/or industries that make use of honey as their raw material.

I'm in the honey biz, I sell honey to locals, but I'm thinking of looking at companies that make use of it as raw materials.

I'll be very glad if someone could assist me with this. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by madenigga(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Y dont u start up ur own company?
I can give u tips on what to do with the honey, though I don't know about how financially buoyant u are.
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by yusuf01(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
madenigga:
I can give u tips on what to do with the honey, though I don't know about how financially buoyant u are.

Thanks, what I mean is supplying to these companies and industries. I'm looking at large scale supply.
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by feminineA: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
yusuf01:
Hello house,

Please, can anybody give me some names of companies and/or industries that make use of honey as their raw material.

I'm in the honey biz, I sell honey to locals, but I'm thinking of looking at companies that make use of it as raw materials.

where are you based and how do you sell
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by yusuf01(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
feminineA:

where are you based and how do you sell

I'm based in Lagos and I sell in 20 litre kegs, price varies based on location
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by yusuf01(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
kmerusiafe123:
how much do you sell each 20 litres?

Like I said, it all depends on location and quality ordered.
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by feminineA: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
yusuf01:

I'm based in Lagos and I sell in 20 litre kegs, price varies based on location

i stay in Ketu. How much will that be? hope its pure honey not sugarcane
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by yusuf01(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
feminineA:

i stay in Ketu. How much will that be? hope its pure honey not sugarcane

It's original, not sugarcane. Since you stay in Ketu, I believe we should fix a meeting (and of course, I'll come with a sample). I'll send you a pm right now.
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by shilexworldsexy(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2016
Hi, guy pls I'm really interested in the Hot biz and I want to buy in larger quantity, are u sure it's a pure honey and not a sugar honey... Jst let me know if u will be interested in doing business with me.. I need to hear from you asap
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by solbash11(m): 12:54am On May 02, 2016
shilexworldsexy:
Hi, guy pls I'm really interested in the Hot biz and I want to buy in larger quantity, are u sure it's a pure honey and not a sugar honey... Jst let me know if u will be interested in doing business with me.. I need to hear from you asap

How many quantity in litres do you need?
I can get you Natural, pure and unadulterated honey.
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by peterock(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2016
hello all, I bring honey in large quantities from my state, Taraba ready for supplies, I have 45litres now if you are interested. more still on its way
All Pure unadulterated, I can show you all the methods of checking if the honey you buy is pure, if you like

you can retail as follows
750ml --N1,500
500ml--N1,000
wholesale is from 20litres above please call or email me
rayses2006@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by yembill: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2016
Hello house,

Please, can anyone give me a link to companies that are using pure honey as raw materials. M into pure honey biz and I presently sell to locals.
I also sell to interested buyers that want to buy in bulk at an affordable price. No fear, 100 percent purity is guaranteed.
Any help will be highly appreciated. 07036235759 call or whatsapp. thanks
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by alexzeko(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
whatsapp 07033975421
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by davi4u: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Honey is many things to many people. It’s a nutritious, natural sweetener, a concentrated energy source, and an ancient folk remedy for health and healing. Honey is also an active ingredient in beauty and skin-care products and the subject of medical research.

Our Company: Davidah Ent. is into Sales and supply of 100% pure honey to the 36and FCT: Call: 08133758770.
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by pmega: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Welcome to Megagric Farm under the ownership of Promise-Leonard Enterprises, a registered company with Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigeria. Megagric Farm is located in Serti-Baruwa, Taraba State and provides you with pure natural honey, variety of raw food crops like guinea corn, maize, local rice, soya beans, grandnuts, melon etc. We supply in large quantities from Taraba State to nationwide. All produce are pure and unadulterated. Megagric Farm can also show you all the methods of checking if the farm produce you are buying is pure. Please let us know how we can help you?

WhatsApp: 07066018215
Regular: 08138186995
Email: promiseleonardenterprises@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you and serving you better.

~Shalom���
Re: Which Industries/companies Buy Honey In Large Quantities by pmega: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Greetings from here. Pls I would need that tip on what to do with honey. Here is my WhatsApp business pls 07066018215

madenigga:

(1) (Reply)

How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero / Wema Bank Plc Launches Phygital, Its New In-branch Self Service Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.