Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? (37617 Views)

James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Benue Community Exhumes Corpse After 48 Years, To Be Reburied In Hometown (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
babasade:
okay agbenu where are you locate I have called my friends and family we are coming to pluck a beautiful flower
suburb of Abuja,there are many flowers in my house lol ,in my world women are not called flowers.I
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by babasade(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
suburb of Abuja,there are many flowers in my house lol ,in my world women are not called flowers.I
I know the flower I'm coming for, what are they called then.
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2015
babasade:
I know the flower I'm coming for, what are they called then.

you know the name lol
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by frenzymirakk(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
lol my price is,,,,,, just simple don't beat her and feed her well don't cheat .shekina

if dats jst it then u av no problem. My dat is a farmer so it helps. Gud monin and ur nyt
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2015
frenzymirakk:

if dats jst it then u av no problem. My dat is a farmer so it helps. Gud monin and ur nyt
OK my night was great ,yours?
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by babasade(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
you know the name lol
don't worry as a lagos boy with ibadan blood I will take good care and be the best husband knowing fully well I didn't pay..Ibadan Men are the best husbands in the world. You can google search.
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by babasade(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2015
frenzymirakk:

your dad is a farmer am an agric engineer incase he needs an engineer on the farm.
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2015
babasade:
don't worry as a lagos boy with ibadan blood I will take good care and be the best husband knowing fully well I didn't pay..Ibadan Men are the best husbands in the world. You can google search.
lol u could be a comedian though
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by frenzymirakk(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
OK my night was great ,yours?

it was kul, jst dat nepa took light in d middl of d night makn d whole place heated and was jst too tired to go put on d generator
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by frenzymirakk(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2015
babasade:
your dad is a farmer am an agric engineer incase he needs an engineer on the farm.

really?
Dat gud, but he is into cocoa farming and most tyms needin researchers and marketers
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by babasade(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
lol u could be a comedian though
will take you round the world on BOAT so that you can have a better view of the world..I haven't seen my share of your birthday cake..
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by babasade(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2015
frenzymirakk:

really?
Dat gud, but he is into cocoa farming and most tyms needin researchers and marketers
seriously where is the farm located but I live in lagos anyways but if it around southwest I don't mind coming down, finished from FUTA,area of specialization : soil and water and sometime livestock additional knowledge ..if you talk to him about it you can mail me
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by frenzymirakk(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2015
babasade:
seriously where is the farm located but I live in lagos anyways but if it around southwest I don't mind coming down, finished from FUTA,area of specialization : soil and water and sometime livestock additional knowledge ..if you talk to him about it you can mail me

the farm is located in Ondo state also, smwher around Ore.
I will try talkin to him and will get bak to u, seems i will b visiting them nxt weekend
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by babasade(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2015
frenzymirakk:

the farm is located in Ondo state also, smwher around Ore.
I will try talkin to him and will get bak to u, seems i will b visiting them nxt weekend
just send me a mail..thanks..
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Woah! ok,dats cool.
Am 4rm Ahiazu Mbaise too
Which is your village
...Umuihuocha *kpomkwem* cool
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
babasade:
will take you round the world on BOAT so that you can have a better view of the world..I haven't seen my share of your birthday cake..
lol don't mind me I didn't celebrate Buhari refuse to share money lol
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by Umuchoke(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ego2:
my lil cousins. Wanna wait till dey older?
Mthchew! undecided
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by Ego2(f): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Umuchoke:
Mthchew! undecided
take hrt wink
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by babasade(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
lol don't mind me I didn't celebrate Buhari refuse to share money lol
so them don dey share you money before, EFCC no sabi their Job.. The giver and the receiver, hope you got the chocolate I sent..
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
babasade:
so them don dey share you money before, EFCC no sabi their Job.. The giver and the receiver, hope you got the chocolate I sent..
I collected d chocolate in my dream but when I woke up it was stolen lol
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by sammyj: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Which state be this ??
sukkot:
no bride price. just so long as you love their daughter and are ambitious enough to take care of their daughter and respect her , she is yours
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by Umuchoke(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ego2:
take hrt wink
You, what are u waiting for? tongue
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2015
anjwo ha adam can I know u .more??
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Loooool I never lie I said 5,000 only na
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by yashayaaliyu: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2015
In our trip is the most cheapest I think. thy even give u free in some areas u can pay later or highest 10 to #15,000. that's for Nupe land. @ Niger State.
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by yashayaaliyu: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2015
In our trip is the most cheapest I think. thy even give u free in some areas u can pay later or highest 10 to #15,000. that's for Nupe land. @ Niger State.
[color=#550000][/color]

Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by nkyblast(f): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2015
purityval:

IKA IKA IKA!! Hmmmm person tell me say una pple dey munch person meat. My broda na True?
who tell u?we no be isiala ngwa pple
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by cicodeblazzer(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2020
ekiloui:
In my Place, Arochukwu in Abia state the bride price is N25. I dunno much about the lists tho
U are into event decor? Whr in abuja are u. How do i reach u so we talk
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by cicodeblazzer(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Omo am learning here oo. But why is it hypocritically like this....very meager bride price(except some parts of imo & abia so far) but neck-cutting non-refundable bride list?
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by cicodeblazzer(m): 1:28am On Aug 11, 2020
What of cost implication of bride price and bride list in ezinifete anambra
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by Collinsemegreat(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ishilove:
In my side, the Ukwuani speaking part of Delta state, the bride price is 10k.

Dem don dey tear eye small small grin grin

dele?
Re: What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Collinsemegreat:

dele?
Ke'oma

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion / The ILAJE People Of Ondo State(history, Fact, Culture) / A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.