Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos (24688 Views)

Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
More of God's grace upon you, Sir...

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by eleko1: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
cool The rod,spear,arrow,Gun/bullet of the wicked/enemy can't rest/touch him..He that keepth him will not sleep

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Rexyl(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Making hey while the sun shines. Be instant in the season and do the work.while it is the day, night comes when no one can do much again.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chukai:
Attend at your own risk.
wot does dat means flat head coward

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by kilode100(f): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Story!!
There are no more threats to Christianity biko.

No Paul to prosecute and order his stoning.

Abeggi!!

As if he's not going with security..

... And this is news because??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Cooljoe1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ride on pastor,No weapon[IED,RPG,grenade,shakabula etc]fashioned against you shall not prosper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by professore(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
When u have encountered God to some level and u know how powerful He is,u will become totally fearless

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by ijechikky(f): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
jnrbayano:
Hope & Restoration o putara ego olee?
o putara yur head undecided

Any man who's olways eager to hv money ends up cowardly...
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Ambi25: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Good representation

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by danymaina: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:
Adamawa is partially struck by boko-are-rams only few parts of the State which borders Bornu and Yobe State has some little vulnerability. So going to Yola is safe, in fact my roommate in school who's a Christian lives in Yola.

But if the Pastor wants to show his bravery, let him go to Gwoza or Mongonu for mass. grin
. People they for gwoza and mongonu and if he want he can also go

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by jwils(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:
Adamawa is partially struck by boko-are-rams only few parts of the State which borders Bornu and Yobe State has some little vulnerability. So going to Yola is safe, in fact my roommate in school who's a Christian lives in Yola.

But if the Pastor wants to show his bravery, let him go to Gwoza or Mongonu for mass. grin
idiot no kind of christian mass wey no dey happen for maiduguri and its LGA, for Gwoza wey u dey talk are pple still there

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by samblessed: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
May God's presence envelope the meeting, touch, impact and heal lives in Jesus name. And no weapon of d enemy that will prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Afoskalex(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
May the good Lord confirm His word thru u in Yola IJN

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Slimmos(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilode100:
Story!!
There are no more threats to Christianity biko.

No Paul to prosecute and order his stoning.

Abeggi!!

As if he's not going with security..

... And this is news because??
i know u are mentally unstable. Useless guy, u better go back to ashawo section cuz dat is where u belong and can freely make ur trouble

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by ifypedro38(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
God will do for with him everything and anything is possible , praise the Almighty and Able God, and also Jesus is Lord !!!
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

This is not about bravery but showing love and compassion to people and giving them hope and courage by identifying with them in this difficult times. How many of our pastors did you see going there.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by SLYBABA(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
[size=20pt]My father, my mentor, his grace is sufficient for you.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by smsshola(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

Instead of u to appreciate a man who decided to take his God message to the ppu; rather u ar condemning him..if u ar a Christian ur while can't u show bravery by taken the gospel there or u tell ur pastor to take the gospel there and if u a Muslim u can also take ur peace message to the place or u ask ur imam to take it there.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
SLYBABA:

he still collected offering at this program grin grin grin.
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by kobe79: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

u are running your fingers anyhow when ur life starts to be like that of Naman nd u begin to have downs and downs than ups look too far its some of these lil things you say against the men of God who are manifesting the authority( Preach the good news) and auction given to them and us by Christ.
You better make restitution before the bombs of boko haram kill you in that "safe" place u are
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by okotv(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
aguiyi:

he still collected offering at this program grin grin grin.

Have you ever attended a crusade were offerings are collected undecided

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by kennyddonn(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

why don't u relocate to stay with your friend...
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by kennyddonn(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
SLYBABA:
our father our mentor...lol.....I pray we see him many more years..God is your strength. daddy

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by MrMcJay(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
liberty300:
So he took radio Biafra's advice after all..lol, good for him.

He was in Abia a few weeks ago and held a crusade there. FYI, while he held the crusade, Nnamdi Kanu the moustached coward ran off abroad.

9 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
okotv:
Have you ever attended a crusade were offerings are collected undecided

plenty.

i used to play instrument and churches do hire i and my friends to go play for them during functions so dont even go there
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrMcJay:

He was in Abia a few weeks ago and held a crusade there. FYI, while he held the crusade, Nnamdi Kanu the moustached coward ran off abroad.

shut up, he held the crusade inside the barrack against the field they had planned to use. always get your facts right
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
More grace Sir
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by okotv(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
aguiyi:

plenty.

i used to play instrument and churches do hire i and my friends to go play for them during functions so dont even go there
crusade not church programs
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
okotv:
crusade not church programs

what of 5 nights of glory by david in ph
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by dammieco(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
As you increase in age, so shall ur strength increase my GS

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by okotv(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
aguiyi:

what of 5 nights of glory by david in ph
don't know about that but all I know is that in an open field crusade no offerings are collected. If they now collect, its there choice but in Deeper life nothing like that happens I can assure you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church / Who Told You That You Were Naked? / Here Are A Few Churches In Nigeria That Still Preaches The Real Message Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.