Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business (63337 Views)

Cheap Palm And Groundnut Oil / Hybrid Seedlings Of Cocoa, Oil Palm And Plantain For Sale / 400-500 Kg/h Automatic Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by jamila1984: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
pls who can give me names of company that buys palm kernel nuts
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by jamila1984: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
pls who can give me names of company that buys palm kernel shells,pls am in need of them urgently
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Remymartin(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Your contact plz

Hi victor

It's as lucrative as you can find company's that buy oleum and at the right prices.

A lot of people tend to forget that palm kernel oil is used in producing some soaps, creams, paint and cooking oil

The question now becomes how many companies in lagos produce soaps, creams, paint and cooking oil.

Once you have answered that, then you have your market in lagos.

I run my stuff around elele and risen palm in rivers state. Supply to ph, and some other coys in Onitsha. [/quote]
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Palm kernel shell wanted in large quantity....no stone, no sand..no foreign particles....serious suppliers should call Baba Alarape 08037171978..08124018312 for stock quantity & location...Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by daybreak08: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
We need urgently sweetpotato buyer in Lagos or portharcourt
Call 08029104044
Thanks
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Oluwapresley(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
GreatNegro:

I an currently based in Nsukka, please can you give me the contact that buys weekly or send it to my email at ejioforsamuel27@gmail.com

Just sent you a mail now. please check it and respond. thanks
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by engrofodile: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2017
We have large quantity of palm kernel oil PKO for sale both in drums and Tonnes down here in the south east at a good price direct from the company call 08069597360

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Arnod007: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Palm kernel oil local extracting machine with dryer and diesel motor for use without light for sale in Ibadan, contact me on 08056352358 or 08167187052

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by en3n3mng: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good evening everyone. Amazing thread. Quick question......are palm kernel nuts sold in bags eg 50-100kg bags and what are they sold for? Thanks MAP

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by eljp(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2018
please how much is a ton of pkn palm kernel nut.... currently, how many bag's makes a ton and where can i get it in large quantity?
thank
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Kernelnut(m): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2018
It's 2018 and I want to start this year on a high note. I droop the unyielding job I was into and now desire going into palm kernel nut supply. I went to a mill in onitcha today n wat I saw is crazy. Load of truck loaded with pkn n having some people with funds delayed at the gate. I got scared. Can anyone kindly give me a mill I can supply to with prompt payment. I have the kernel in delta state
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Homoviator: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kernelnut:
It's 2018 and I want to start this year on a high note. I droop the unyielding job I was into and now desire going into palm kernel nut supply. I went to a mill in onitcha today n wat I saw is crazy. Load of truck loaded with pkn n having some people with funds delayed at the gate. I got scared. Can anyone kindly give me a mill I can supply to with prompt payment. I have the kernel in delta state
Hit me on homoviator14@gmail.com. Let's discuss business.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, It been a while, we have been busy with quite a number of pressing matters.
Contact us for all corporate registrations ranging from 1. Company registration (Business Name/ Partnership, Private Limited Company/ Public Limited Company, Incorporated Trustees/ NGO/ Church/ Mosque/ Club/ Foundation e.t.c)
2. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patent & Specialized Designs)
3. NAFDAC Products Registration
4. Tax Advisory (TIN Application, VAT Filing, CIT Filing, TCC Application etc.)
5. Other relevant Government corporate registration.

Feel free to contact the CAC Accredited Agent for all corporate concerns and services on 08107804290 (Call or WhatsApp).
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Ubakala: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2018
Pls how can get across to u.I live in pH and wants to go into palm kernel business. I need a tutorials from u.my contact re. Okeziemonday@gmail.com. 08037026233
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 6:05pm On May 16, 2018
Why go through the hassle & stress of incorporating your proposed company name, limited company or NGO when you can outsource it to a legal CAC Accredited firm at an affordable price and at a duration not more than 5 working days.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.
Here are some evidence!!!

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 2:50pm On May 19, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

A Private Limited Company is N70,000 and the certificate will be out within 5 working days; Business Name is N25,000 within 5 working days & IT (NGO or Church): N130,000 within 30 working days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.

Examples of newly collected certificates. Just within 5 working days!!!

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Some applications commence this week>>>>>>>>>
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by harlee(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Pls where is the cheapest place to buy Palm oil,and how is 25litres
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Newglow: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
eljp:
please how much is a ton of pkn palm kernel nut.... currently, how many bag's makes a ton and where can i get it in large quantity?
thank
[color=#000099][/color]

I can supply you with large quantity of uncracked palm kernel.
you can reach me on this line
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Happy New Year Nairalanders, the year 2018 was a remarkable year as we were able to assist quite a number of company promoters, proprietors, directors & trustees.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD as a corporate firm will like to appreciate you all for your patronage and services handed over to our care.

Generally, over more than 100 companies (Business Name, Private Limited Companies, NGOs) was registered in the year 2018.

We are your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Do you have a name you cherished & will like to make it your branded company, when not be like ALAMEDA INTEGRATED GLOBAL LTD. The company promoter contacted us & today his Limited Company is registered.

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
The proposed company name “POJALA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD” was reserved on Tuesday and today Thursday the proposed is now a fully registered legal person.

Just within 3 days, a proposed name became registered. No story, everything sharp sharp!!! Contact us on 08107804290, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Others ongoing jobs are also inclusive.

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
It is officially registered. TRANSPARENT ENERGY GROUP LIMITED is now a registered group of companies.
Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2019
She called all the way from AWKA, ANAMBRA never saw us in person but she believe we could assist her register FREDRICK NWANKWO NWEKE FOUNDATION.

It actually became a reality after 29 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public notice).
What are you waiting for? Contact us via 08107804290, or mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
The director of CROWNPILLS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD said, “O Wow! This is Magic”. Now, what is the magic The magic is when a Private Limited Company is commenced and incorporated within two days (that is, from name reservation to certification).

Why not contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD today. Call/Whatsapp: 08107804290/08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
According to several statistics Nigeria still remains the economic hub of Africa. Are you a foreigner who is interested in running an investment company in Nigeria?
Have you heard of the necessary requirements for a Foreign Company in Nigeria (like Expatriate Quotas, CERPAC e.t.c.)
Why not contact us like AFRICAN VOICES DUBBING COMPANY LTD. All services are affordable and time conscious
Contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Are you interested in registering a NGO, Foundation, CSO, Club, Church, Initiative, Association? Why not be like the TRUSTEES OF THE INITIATIVE FOR NOT TOO YOUNG AWARENESS.
We will guide & assisting you in achieving your proposed NGO within 29 days (inclusive of 28 days for public notice)
Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Others ongoing company registrations are also inclusive.

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Going to schools & acquiring certificates is good, but what is better is to convert the acquired knowledge & skills to essential services & commodities to best oneself & mankind in general.

Why not turn your skills to a company, be like ACCOUNTING WIZARDS. Contact 08107804290/ 08102794272 or mail info@gomezconsult.com today.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Everything in life is all about ones mindset. I know you have a idea or business you are running or about to operate, why not lets partner with you & turn it into a brand or a company. Contact us like AFRITRANS MANAGEMENT & let’s start building today. Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by kemstol(f): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
At Duolkemm world Global ltd , we have tons of palm kernel nuts @125k and can supply up to 50 tons weekly . Interested companies whom are will pay cash on delivery and not give post-dated cheques can contact us on 07054890585 , we"LL send samples .
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DeConsultant: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
We treat our entire client’s company application with utmost professionalism. We give all customers top priority and make sure they get the best of service delivery.

Congratulations to the management of RHYOID NIGERIA LIMITED.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).
Some company certificates we got out this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers / Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.