Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

#mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam (2427 Views)

Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
[size=15pt] Snapchat's decision to live stream Mecca praised by thousands of Muslims online [/size]

The runaway success of Snapchat’s decision to live
stream intimate images from Mecca has prompted
thousands of Muslims to celebrate the positive
portrayal of their religion.

Twitter has been deluged with images from Mecca
shared by the millions of Muslims making the holy
pilgrimage to the birthplace of the Prophet
Mohamed.

Among the thousands of images shared, many have
commented on how refreshing it has been to see
their religion celebrated as Snapchat users
experienced Islam “first hand”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/snapchats-decision-to-live-stream-mecca-praised-by-thousands-of-muslims-online-10390097.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
u mean non muslim's hv deliberately decided to contribute to the problem we have in naija

no problem, GOD is watching

buhari must hear this!!

what are my saying, hv forgotten buhari is......
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
More pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by jcross19: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
so pictures are now means of deceiving people to your doom center?.

2 Likes

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lovely
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
jcross19:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Demmzy15(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Alhamdullahi! Some people no go fit sleep well again! One of them commented third, another one named Jagoon aka jargons is about to spill sh't because he's currently viewing this thread! grin

*modified

See him below me, see certified id'ot! grin

2 Likes

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Al taqquiya alert! What snapchat is streaming is not the true face of islam. If you want to see the real islam established by mohamed take a visit to isis and boko haram occupied territories and true islam in all it's gory.

1 Like

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by priiince(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
OP u be corret muntulla sha! which skool did u finish from? WISH simply means: feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that is not easily attainable; want something that cannot or probably will not happen.

how do u even convert to Islam via internet?

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagoon:
Al taqquiya alert! What snapchat is streaming is not the true face of islam. If you want to see the real islam established by mohamed take a visit to isis and boko haram occupied territories and true islam in all it's gory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
jcross19:

Imagine, they are using technology provided by kaffirs to promote their evil cult angry
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Demmzy15(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Allahu AKBAR

See him above me quoting his cohort, indeed birds of the same feather flock together! cheesy

1 Like

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagoon:

[s] Imagine, they are using technology provided by kaffirs to promote their evil cult [/s] angry

Take heart bro tongue tongue Get ready for September, that of Hajj will be massive. I believe you will convert by then wink

More pictures cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Take heart bro tongue tongue Get ready for September, that of Hajj will be massive. I believe you will convert by then wink

More pictures cheesy

God forbid I ever join that vile evil cult angry I will rather die first.
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Demmzy15(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagoon:

Wallahi some people blood pressure done burst scale, hypertension! grin

Bamoha *Bashir Hamza* come and see something o!
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagoon:

grin grin grin Take it easy bro. Its not matter a matter of death.

1 Like

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Demmzy15(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagoon:

grin
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by ahmedtijani(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
sure ISIS are not Muslims, they have nothing to do with islam. same as Boko Haram. prophet Moh'd ( S.A.W ) never killed, rape or forcefully convert people to Islam which is basically the order of the day with Boko Haram, ISIS, El Sha'aba e.t.c. I pray Almighty Allah expose the evil doers this majestic period. Amin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahmedtijani:
sure ISIS are not Muslims, they have nothing to do with islam. same as Boko Haram. prophet Moh'd ( S.A.W ) never killed, rape or forcefully convert people to Islam which is basically the order of the day with Boko Haram, ISIS, El Sha'aba e.t.c. I pray Almighty Allah expose the evil doers this majestic period. Amin

Al taqquiya
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagoon:

Al taqquiya

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagoon:

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
MASHA ALLAH cool smiley
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
It's obvious to me that all those tweets were done by muslims pretending to be non muslims as al taqquiya to mislead people into believing people are joining their cult. A lot of the terminologies that they used are terminologies only muslims use and not what someone who is not already deep into Islam would. You can only f0ol daft muslims like yourselves and not right thinking human beings tongue
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Alhaamdulillah.
I will die a muslim Inssha Allah
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by kodded(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagoon:
It's obvious to me that all those tweets were done by muslims pretending to be non muslims as al taqquiya to mislead people into believing people are joining their cult. A lot of the terminologies that they used are terminologies only muslims use and not what someone who is not already deep into Islam would. You can only f0ol daft muslims like yourselves and not right thinking human beings tongue
my dear its just a mere "propaganda" to fool us.........how can I change my faith because of some nice pictures ........ Beside there are a lot of gory images out there that can scare people from joining that evil cult, but if I upload it here some bias mod might ban me

1 Like

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagoon:
[s] It's obvious to me that all those tweets were done by muslims pretending to be non muslims as al taqquiya to mislead people into believing people are joining their cult. A lot of the terminologies that they used are terminologies only muslims use and not what someone who is not already deep into Islam would. You can only f0ol daft muslims like yourselves and not right thinking human beings tongue [/s]

I know you are pained by the OP, but, to save you from this pain

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236847_2127342img20150124073939jpeg340e3476240adaacdf062277b380ef53_jpegf97441fbd719bedfea4b1e9d0a143a39

1 Like

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Bamoha(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jagoon:

Dont kill urself man,.. Go in search of truth

1 Like

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Rilwayne001: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
kodded:
my dear its just a mere "propaganda" to fool us.........how can I change my faith because of some nice pictures ........ Beside there are a lot of gory images out there that can scare people from joining that evil cult, but if I upload it here some bias mod might ban me
Ignoring truth is betraying yourself

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2632889_img20150715wa0024_jpegc7e87c474264ab3e41d7f00ed763e0c3

1 Like

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by tbaba1234: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
#Mecca_live was a terrific success, it shows how beautiful this religion is and how easy dawah is, if we present it right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
kodded:

Abeg upload them jor, if they ban you, open another account.
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Angelou(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahmedtijani:
so Prophet Muh'd who publicly executed jews(kaffirs) is also not a muslim then

1 Like

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Scholar8200(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
@ op, I would not take him serious who indicates an interest in my faith simply because he was wowed by the grandeur of my church building and the wealth displayed by members; Why? such feelings fade but only heart conviction based on knowledge and appreciation of the truth stands the test of time. In other words you've rejoiced too soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians / The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! / The Spiritual Hierarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.