Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,623 members, 7,801,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Eid-ul-fitr; A Unique Festival Time Of Joy For Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-ul-fitr; A Unique Festival Time Of Joy For Muslims (7504 Views)

5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) / Celebrating Eid-Ul-Fitr: Lessons And Purposes / Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-ul-fitr; A Unique Festival Time Of Joy For Muslims by topspicy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Alhamdulilah! Eid Mubarak
Re: Eid-ul-fitr; A Unique Festival Time Of Joy For Muslims by Kunlexic(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
tunnamania11:

BREAKING NEWS!
I have received messages stating that the new moon of
Shawwaal has been cited in various countries including
Malaysia and Indonesia. In light of this information, and
for those following the global moon sighting opinion,
Eid-ul Fitr will be on Friday. The majority of the masjids
and Islamic organisations in Australia will be holding Eid
prayers on Friday. Eid Mubarak - Bilal Dannoun
jazakumlahu khairan...but we still need update on which day the salah will be.
Re: Eid-ul-fitr; A Unique Festival Time Of Joy For Muslims by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kunlexic:
jazakumlahu khairan...but we still need update on which day the salah will be.
Indonesia is 8hours ahead , so sallah should be tomorrow.
Re: Eid-ul-fitr; A Unique Festival Time Of Joy For Muslims by Temilaty(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jazakallahu khairan embarassedJazakallahu khairan
Re: Eid-ul-fitr; A Unique Festival Time Of Joy For Muslims by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Last Iftar of 2015 Ramadan, I pray me, my family and friends witness more of d blessed month on earth, To all my Muslim brothers and Sisters Barka de Sallah
Re: Eid-ul-fitr; A Unique Festival Time Of Joy For Muslims by Maghan37: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Thanlk U bro. Happy sallah may Allah reward our efforts during the month of ramaddan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Responding To The Greetings Of A Parrot Or Phone Ringing? / How a Woman On Her Period Can Observe Laylatul-qadr / Where Did His Faith Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.