Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? (711 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by sotilicious(f): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
So,there's this guy I came across.he beats his wife because she was sick and wanted his sister to help her tidy the house. He got offended and beat her up,asking her if it was the duty of his sister to tidy up their house...When will all this stop??and he's evening claiming how right he is...

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by docmoses(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by Tarteenah: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Its such a pity, most men fail to realise that once they get married, their family is now his wife and kids! Not like his parents and siblings dont matter, but family FIRST! How dare him! Beat his wife coz of his sister!! How will he feel if his father beats his mum because of his Aunty? OK

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
I have only done this once

This reminds me of how I beat my elder brother because he disrespected my girlfriend
Re: Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by sotilicious(f): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have only done this once

This reminds me of how I beat my elder brother because he disrespected my girlfriend

Shame on you!*sideeyes*
Re: Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by Omotayor123(f): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Noo... that will only bring hatred and put the family on fire
Re: Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
sotilicious:

Shame on you!*sideeyes*
I actually did that at the expense of kitty-cat cheesy
Re: Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by Tarteenah: 4:58am On Jul 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
I actually did that at the expense of kitty-cat cheesy

Imagine! Ur ELDER BROTHER? smh! Tosyn SMH AGAIN, il soon create a 20 reasons why tosyn shd be flogged for that abomination! Jeerz! Beat ur elder bro coz of mere gf! I just cant deal man! He disrespected ur gf? *confused face* ironical to me
Re: Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by tosyne2much(m): 6:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Tarteenah:

Imagine! Ur ELDER BROTHER? smh! Tosyn SMH AGAIN, il soon create a 20 reasons why tosyn shd be flogged for that abomination! Jeerz! Beat ur elder bro coz of mere gf! I just cant deal man! He disrespected ur gf? *confused face* ironical to me
Hahaha cheesy

It happened unconsciously and that was a long time tongue
Re: Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by Phikom(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Must A Man Beat His Wife His Wife To Prove To How Much He Loves His Siblings? by jasmines(f): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
She should simply move out for his siblings to dominate. WTH! Beat a sick woman?

From another point of view: Didn't she know he was a wife batterer before she married him? There must have been tell tale signs of violence. Why did she close her eyes to them?
Or, did she tie him down with pregnancy or cheapen herself before marriage?

Ive seen brute men stammer before their wives and their wives only. Its about how you cheapen or honour yourself to him

(1) (Reply)

A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex / He Made Me Fall In Love Only To Give Me Reasons To Regret It / 8 Magical Way To Improve Your Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.