Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) (1895 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / We Failed To Learn From Biafran War — Ekweremadu / "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by youthmustwork: 3:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Our Peoples don't mind my poor writting skills. it is what happens when you went through a schools that are control by the zoo (nigeria).

These are my top 9 Karma observations after the biafran war!!!.

1.The north -are now living with the fear of boko haram. Now they want amnesty for kiling each other in north(dose it make any sense)Biafrans lost more than 4milion innocent citizens but nobody compensated even with our own Oil money. They bombed biafrans with abokis now abokis are bombing there own lands. <Karma confusion>

2.The south -lost the presidency. Remember they sabotaged the biafrans during the civil war. Now they north is managing their Oil Well. they even killed one of your own, was it DELE GIWA or SARO WIWA. Well I cant remember. Am not good with history (lmfao) Even now Gej is afraid of probe.<Karma lesson>

3.The western nigeria(zoo)- I cnt remember the role they played in d civil war against biafrans. From what papa told me, they played a very Dangerous role for the zoo(nigeria). What's the case now?. They are about losing the relevance in APC(oga tinubu ke way). OPC just lost the pipeline contract ETC. It is almost 50 smooth years the zoo can not give them steady electricity to boost their massive factories and industries in lagos. After using your apapa port to import tanks and weapons to fight biafrans. <Karma Reloading>.....

4.The bakkasi peninsula and cameroon- don't forget the zoo fought the biafrans from cameroon the region of bakkasi in exchange of our land. Now what is the case?. Boko haram are now fighting the zoo (nigeria) from cameroon! <Karma Locator>

5.The abokis and malams. - (I laugh in hebrew) earlier before the war surfaced, the illiterate abokis(friends) where busy making suya for zoo (nigeria), Later they were taught on how to make make bombs, manage tanks and guns to fight biafrans. now what is the precious case? now the bomb is used to dislodge northern communities.
<Karma Retaliation>

6.The Chad and the Niger - they zoo welcomed them as their brother. Used them as machinery to fight biafrans and rape our citizens. after the war they forgot to cross them back to niger and chad boundary. Now what's the case? They've been EMPLOYED as permanent machinery to bomb markets, schools,mosques for $2(N500) and chibok girls for free digging (I pity those kids shaa) well is what there fathers and leaders planted for them, pretties enjoy the harvest. <Karma Friendzone>

7.The west and americans-They gave zoo(nigeria) weapons free of charge (FOC) to fight biafrans. Now what is the case? they left u people to die from the weapons they gave to you during the civil war and even refused to sell weapons to zoo when they needed weapons to fight what they created from free weapons.<Karma abandonment>

8. The ziks- I know you must be surprised about this particular title. I guess you remember that word NO VICTORY NO VANQUISHED declared by this Igbo man called Nnamdi azikiwe and co. The declaration that gave Biafra back to zoo(nigeria). Now what is the case after giving Biafra to nigeria, what did they label him in return? A ceremonial president. Imagine that!!!. <Karma Betrayal>

THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

9.The rising sun region- As other region from the zoo are shaking be it north, west or south due to natural Karma. CNN,BBC and media houses are busy making headline about biafra and Biafra Radio station. Which show that we are progressing in our fight and making our cause Global. Chukwu abiama I sight your hand work.< Karma of progress>

BIAFRANS are we RIPE to start Rejoicing now?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 16, 2015
go siddon

4 Likes

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 16, 2015
Yawnnnnnnssssssss

*Boring*

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Drhenrysaint(m): 3:25am On Jul 16, 2015
The two posters above me they will soon give u guns to go fight the monste.r/beas.t they created down north.

Mark my words!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by vicadex07(m): 3:34am On Jul 16, 2015
LOL...YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE ANY TANGIBLE THING TO SAY ABOUT YORUBA...THAT SHOWS THAT WE ARE LESS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR BIAFRAN BULLSHIT...BOTH BACK THEN AND RIGHT NOW grin

YOU CAN AS WELL START ANOTHER WAR, BUT DONT BRING IT TO YORUBA LAND AGAIN OR ELSE THAT WILL SIGNIFY AN EARLY END TO YOUR BIAFRAN STRUGGLE. HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNT YOUR LESSONS FROM THE PAST...SO THAT WHAT HAPPENED IN 19** WILL NOT REPEAT ITSLEF AGAIN grin

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Awesomeking: 4:02am On Jul 16, 2015
If there is anything i noticed in this post,its straightout greed,oil oil oil,thats whats on your mind

this is a nation,we have the right to the oil together as a nation,the oil doesnt belong to the biafra region alone,thats what u want to do,take up the oil region and form your own country right??-mehn

when the west was feeding nigeria through commercial agriculture,were they greedy??

When the north was large exports though the groundnut pyramids-were they greedy??

Then why are you greedy now that you have oil..i am sure,if the oil drain out,you wont like biafra region again,u will start makin up stories that u also own the cocoa plantations in the west cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u want to take it and name it koko region cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by brize(m): 4:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Op i sight <('?')> you!!!!! When karma wants to fvck finish you heheheheh no condom is needed.
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by isbish(m): 4:14am On Jul 16, 2015
Igbos go and write an application to form Biafra and send to the North and South West for us to consider first. We will look into ur problems and consider your predicaments okay? Oya start writing now before its too late.
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by oduastates: 5:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Too many useless post on nairaland nowadays.
Every kid with a China phone simply wants to be heard.
It seem so many people's brain has been replaced with soya beans.

1 the northerners are killing themselves.
Reply : very poor student of history. There have been several invasion of the northeast since the 1800 at an interval of approximately 30 years. Boko haram is the latest incarnation. Has nothing to do with your karma

2 the south south have lost the presidency
Reply : Exactly why he lost.it is the Nigerian presidency. Not the Ijaw /SE presidency.
They is about how far I will go. The rest are not worth a reply.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:17am On Jul 16, 2015
Op, dis is nonsense. I prefer to read cinderella story dan dis one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by cocoduck: 5:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Awesomeking:
If there is anything i noticed in this post,its straightout greed,oil oil oil,thats whats on your mind

this is a nation,we have the right to the oil together as a nation,the oil doesnt belong to the biafra region alone,thats what u want to do,take up the oil region and form your own country right??-mehn

when the west was feeding nigeria through commercial agriculture,were they greedy??

When the north was large exports though the groundnut pyramids-were they greedy??

Then why are you greedy now that you have oil..i am sure,if the oil drain out,you wont like biafra region again,u will start makin up stories that u also own the cocoa plantations in the west cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u want to take it and name it koko region cheesy cheesy
rubbish
POINT OF CORRECTION the north had Peanuts, remeber the peanuts pyramids, the waste had cocoa then the guys in BEAST mode had palm OIL. so talk rubbish commot for road you dey smell like poo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmn.. Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Amein(m): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2015
If it's left to me what i will do to this Biafra fools, it be will be worse than what hitler did to jews.
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by cocoduck: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Amein:
If it's left to me what i will do to this Biafra fools, it be will be worse than what hitler did to jews.
Nigeria is mankind's biggest scam
btw you are just a house fly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Biafra is a fire that will consume this zoo call Nigeria. Ordinary boko haram una no fit defeat.
Allow us to go in peace or ....

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Awesomeking: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Biafra is a fire that will consume this zoo call Nigeria. Ordinary boko haram una no fit defeat.
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Awesomeking: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
mr man,please go in peace,pack all your oil on your head and move to another region make we see na..awon ole

1 Like

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by chybykee(m): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2015
sad
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Illuminator9(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Tchewww.

U just succeded in saying Nothing.

To be honest wit u, d level of ur greed is filled to d brim.

Would/will guys be pushing for dis Biafra if there isn't crude oil in ur region ??
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Awesomeking:

I have never been a supporter of this Biafran struggle, though an Igbo man buy ur shallow reasoning makes men feel there are a lot empty heads around. First, I have never heard any time in the past and present when western Nigeria has been associated with farming. The export potentials of cocoa that was beginning to gain commercial attention at a time in the west was never a major export commodity when compared with the eastern Nigeria's palm oil that is famed to have not only boasted our export index but also heralded the development of other countries like Malaysia. Okay, even if ur claim is correct, can u tell me the Lagos ur people made out of south east. No city in the east can bear testimony of ur ancient magnanimity to the east. How come Igbos rose from $20 after the civil war to come to be major contributors in any booming business at present? You better understand the situation properly before exposing ur jaundiced memory

1 Like

Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by CSTR2: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Yawnnnnnnssssssss

*Boring*
You are somewhat pretty. Your brain though is a little bit short in that department.
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by kalufelix(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
b
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by pazienza(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2015
No need including the SS in your write up. Unlike the other regions, they have learnt their lessons and are wiser now. They know that they are better off with Niger delta republic or at worst Biafra. But Nigeria is not a choice.
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by alabiafra07: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2015
youthmustwork:
Our Peoples don't mind my poor writting skills. it is what happens when you went through a schools that are control by the zoo (nigeria).
These are my top 9 Karma observations after the biafran war!!!.
1.The north -are now living with the fear of boko haram. Now they want amnesty for kiling each other in north(dose it make any sense)Biafrans lost more than 4milion innocent citizens but nobody compensated even with our own Oil money. They bombed biafrans with abokis now abokis are bombing there own lands. <Karma confusion>
2.The south -lost the presidency. Remember they sabotaged the biafrans during the civil war. Now they north is managing their Oil Well. they even killed one of your own, was it DELE GIWA or SARO WIWA. Well I cant remember. Am not good with history (lmfao) Even now Gej is afraid of probe.<Karma lesson>
3.The western nigeria(zoo)- I cnt remember the role they played in d civil war against biafrans. From what papa told me, they played a very Dangerous role for the zoo(nigeria). What's the case now?. They are about losing the relevance in APC(oga tinubu ke way). OPC just lost the pipeline contract ETC. It is almost 50 smooth years the zoo can not give them steady electricity to boost their massive factories and industries in lagos. After using your apapa port to import tanks and weapons to fight biafrans. <Karma Reloading>.....
4.The bakkasi peninsula and cameroon- don't forget the zoo fought the biafrans from cameroon the region of bakkasi in exchange of our land. Now what is the case?. Boko haram are now fighting the zoo (nigeria) from cameroon! <Karma Locator>
5.The abokis and malams. - (I laugh in hebrew) earlier before the war surfaced, the illiterate abokis(friends) where busy making suya for zoo (nigeria), Later they were taught on how to make make bombs, manage tanks and guns to fight biafrans. now what is the precious case? now the bomb is used to dislodge northern communities.
<Karma Retaliation>
6.The Chad and the Niger - they zoo welcomed them as their brother. Used them as machinery to fight biafrans and rape our citizens. after the war they forgot to cross them back to niger and chad boundary. Now what's the case? They've been EMPLOYED as permanent machinery to bomb markets, schools,mosques for $2(N500) and chibok girls for free digging (I pity those kids shaa) well is what there fathers and leaders planted for them, pretties enjoy the harvest. <Karma Friendzone>
7.The west and americans-They gave zoo(nigeria) weapons free of charge (FOC) to fight biafrans. Now what is the case? they left u people to die from the weapons they gave to you during the civil war and even refused to sell weapons to zoo when they needed weapons to fight what they created from free weapons.<Karma abandonment>
8. The ziks- I know you must be surprised about this particular title. I guess you remember that word NO VICTORY NO VANQUISHED declared by this Igbo man called Nnamdi azikiwe and co. The declaration that gave Biafra back to zoo(nigeria). Now what is the case after giving Biafra to nigeria, what did they label him in return? A ceremonial president. Imagine that!!!. <Karma Betrayal>
THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
9.The rising sun region- As other region from the zoo are shaking be it north, west or south due to natural Karma. CNN,BBC and media houses are busy making headline about biafra and Biafra Radio station. Which show that we are progressing in our fight and making our cause Global. Chukwu abiama I sight your hand work.< Karma of progress>
BIAFRANS are we RIPE to start Rejoicing now?
pazienza:
No need including the SS in your write up. Unlike the other regions, they have learnt their lessons and are wiser now. They know that they are better off with Niger delta republic or at worst Biafra. But Nigeria is not a choice.
ProfessorPeter:

Media war is the most deadly in the 21st Century. I invite you all to forum www..com/forum
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by vayne(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Spot on my man.
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by beland15: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
All the countries that supported nigeria in the war are still suffering for their sins. russia divided into 16, britain and isis, egypt in crisis, ethiopia divided, nigeria herself bokoharam illiterate head of state, worthless naira etc
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2015
vicadex07:
LOL...YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE ANY TANGIBLE THING TO SAY ABOUT YORUBA...THAT SHOWS THAT WE ARE LESS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR BIAFRAN BULLSHIT...BOTH BACK THEN AND RIGHT NOW grin

YOU CAN AS WELL START ANOTHER WAR, BUT DONT BRING IT TO YORUBA LAND AGAIN OR ELSE THAT WILL SIGNIFY AN EARLY END TO YOUR BIAFRAN STRUGGLE. HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNT YOUR LESSONS FROM THE PAST...SO THAT WHAT HAPPENED IN 19** WILL NOT REPEAT ITSLEF AGAIN grin

for people like u, its best to ignore certain things u say Cuz ur likely a kid.
Re: The Biafran War & Modern Day Karma (must Read) by ArodewilliamsT: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Awesomeking:
mr man,please go in peace,pack all your oil on your head and move to another region make we see na..awon ole

Stop making noise and vote for Ibos to go.
Concretize your words here. Vote https://www.change.org/p/united-nation-council-of-the--manage-a-referendum-in-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

OMG, See Photo Of Weapons And Mass Shootings In The United States, Very Interest / Beaking News!!!!! Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested ! / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Takes Protest To Amnesty Int’l-vanguardngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.