Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting (673 Views)

Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed / Buhari And Obama Meet At UN Headquarters (photo) / Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari And America’s President, Barrack Obama
There has been speculation’s that Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari will be pressured by the America’s President, Barrack Obama, to accept Gay Marriage in Nigerian if they meet on the 20th of July.

However President Buhari, through its spokesperson, Femo Adesina, described the actual reasons for the meeting of both presidents.

The reasons he stated, ranges from security, war against terrorism, as well as trade and economic ties.

The statement also disclosed that Buhari will leave Abuja on the July 19 and will be expected to return on Thursday July 23.

According to the spokesperson;
“Topmost on the agenda of President Buhari’s talks with President Obama and United States Government officials will be measures to strengthen and intensify bilateral and international cooperation against terrorism in Nigeria and West Africa”.

His meeting with President Obama is scheduled for July 20, Monday. President Buhari “will later hold further discussions
http://www.dailynigeriannews.com/the-actual-reasons-for-buhari-and-obamas-meeting/

Re: The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting by eightsin(m): 5:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting by winetapper: 5:39am On Jul 16, 2015
But they have been discussing this same thing with America since 12BC
undecided
Winetapper
Re: The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting by Domwiz4all(m): 5:40am On Jul 16, 2015
If Buhari likes, let him live in a rented "face-me-I-face-you' self contain apartment, drive to work in a Keke NAPEP, travel to Daura in Akwa Ibom Transport Company Bus, fly to Western Germany in a Sosoliso or Concord Airline, donate all his 4 years salaries and allowances to Almajiris and even go on hunger strike, blame Jonathan for buying his wife Aisha a #10m worth wristwatch for inauguration, remove all the air conditioner and DSTV from Aso Rock rooms and offices replace the refrigerators with local clay pots, cook his meal with firewood; for me, I don't give a damn but all am looking for is to see him fulfil all his Campaign Promises.

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting by ige101(m): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Buahari!!! Be careful ooo ,USA does not give anything out for free,We do not need their Military base here in Nigeria
Re: The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting by amnesty7: 5:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Domwiz4all:
If Buhari likes, let him live in a rented
"face-me-I-face-you' self contain
apartment, drive to work in a
Keke NAPEP, travel to Daura in Akwa
Ibom Transport Company Bus, fly to
Western Germany in a Sosoliso or Concord
Airline, donate
all his 4 years salaries and allowances
to Almajiris and even go on hunger
strike, blame Jonathan for buying
his wife Aisha a #10m worth wristwatch for
inauguration, remove all the air
conditioner
and DSTV from Aso Rock rooms and
offices replace the refrigerators with
local clay pots, cook his meal with firewood; for me, I don't
give a damn
but all am looking for is to see him
fulfil all his
Campaign Promises.
But as a you don't sound like someone that voted for pmb. Since you wasted your vote on that clueless man, go and ask him to fulfill his empty promises and leave pmb alone.
Re: The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting by amnesty7: 5:54am On Jul 16, 2015
If a drunkard did not accept gay marriage in Nigeria during his clueless tenure, is it a sober, sensible man that will?
Re: The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2015
@ops, Thought u guys said he will islamised nigeria
Re: The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting by ogba20: 6:06am On Jul 16, 2015
eightsin:
. Tomorrow presidency will deny agan. Lols, age is a factor.wel at the fullness of time i cant do any tin @ 73. Dullard
Re: The Actual Reasons For Buhari And Obama’s Meeting by thegoodone2(m): 6:11am On Jul 16, 2015
anything that will end Boko haram is welcome but not gay oooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

US Visit: Beware Of Greek Gift, Islamic Clerics Cautions Buhari- PM Newsa / Still Waiting For PMB And Others To Wake Up In USA / Do You Know The Name Of The Latest Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.